Israel "waging war" on George Soros

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/232305
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800819
haaretz.com/us-news/1.800990

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/fMspH
haaretz
archive.is/RHE9P
archive.is/eqeDy
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive

>nytimes com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
archive.is/fMspH
>haaretz com/israel-news/1.800819
archive.is/RHE9P
>haaretz com/us-news/1.800990
archive.is/eqeDy

See goym? Were on your side!

Fuck off, shill.

Regardless of how you feel about the Israeli state, with Trump as POTUS, you could not ask for a better PM than Bibi

They are working together to remove the scourge of globalist progressive poison and need more support

true

Kill yourself, faggot. Based nordbot is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

i originally became red pilled because swedish media deliberately mistranslated articles from foreign media to make Israel look bad when they didn't do anything wrong. It could say two palestinians shot in Israel but if you checked the source article it said two terrorists stopped from committing massacre. Swedish media switched words around and used wrong translations all the time.

Gaslighting. Soros works for Rothschilds, Rothschilds created Israel.

I'm beginning to see the narrative now. Bibi and trump are working to oust soros. Bibi and co. Are Israeli nationalist and those opposing are kike globalists. This is why trump isn't removing mcassblaster yet. He is using him to actually make bibi and co. Stabilize a new base so they can remove the globalist jews.

This.
Nobody said all Jews were on the exact same side, but in the end they all want to rule over the white race.

of course kikes would have to take down a much stronger kike who's in their way of domination

also, justice bump

I need help bros ...
I wanna rent a room in NYC, I just found the offer on Craigslist and I can't be there to check it any time soon, I need sombody to :
- check the room for me, i.e. make sure it's the same thing I saw on pictures.
- make sure the person behind the ad is really the owner of the room, I dont wanna pay some random stranger and get screwed over.

Do you know any agency who does this shit professionally ?

fpbp

Our state television news did the same.
Show the sad muslims who are shocked at Israel putting up metal detectors, these poor people driven out of their prayer spot.
What they didn't tell was that 2 Israeli soldiers got killed a few days before, which is why those metal detectors were there.
It's pure propaganda.

another exciting episode

AND WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!

Bless you norbro

Nordbot single handedly contributed to Wayne Lambright's mental breakdown earlier this year.

>Wayne Lambright's

Why it's he using a Bolivian hat?

Because he hasn't been taken his meds like he's been instructed to.

>craigslist
You're going to get raped user

because Soros is one of those kikey pro-sandnigger jews who tried spreading propaganda against Netanyahu's party in the past