Reminder that every other political commentator that is not on this pic is controlled opposition backed by the jewry...

Reminder that every other political commentator that is not on this pic is controlled opposition backed by the jewry, if you follow any of the ones listed below you've been led towards the wrong path.

>Laura (((Simonsen)))
>RageafterStorm
>Styxhammer666
>Tara Mcarthy
>Shoeonhead
>Sargon of Akkad (also 1/4th nigger)
>Molyneux
>Brittany pettibone

What do these individuals have in common?

First, they NEVER mention the real issue: jews.
They all insist in that theres a political solution: voting matters.
Secondly, all of them who have mentioned the holocaust treat it as a historical fact.
Last but not least they don't have any children...

The only thing you change by voting is the way in which they accomplish the goals, the outcome doesn't change one bit.
Alternative ways to the same ends.

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head, I felt compelled to make this thread because they get alot of attention on this board and half of Sup Forums (or nu-Sup Forums rather) tends to fall for these trendy "hot grillz".

How to identfy shills:
>Never mentions the jew
>advocate voting for other parties so "change" can happen
>Usually label themselves as (((alt right)))
>They never present a well defined opinion, they usually go with the flow, they talk about the issue at hand as spectators, as though it didn't concern them.
>Ask for donations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtube.com/watch?v=TqcY3DtcNuA
youtube.com/watch?v=JzgxxK_3ofM
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/
vimeo.com/204930550
vimeo.com/225760323
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sinead is literally mentally ill. Otherwise decent list

are you referring to the vid where she is threatened to have her children taken away and throws a fit? I think thats justified, she isn't insane, its a natural reaction.
She hasnt told a single lie and made vids with the purest of intentions

bump

>Varg
>lunatic pagan that went to prison for murder and burning churches

>goyim goddess
>calling yourself 'goddess'

Disgusting

varg dindu nothing, read up on the story from any source that isint jewpedia, euronymous was planning to torture him to death and film it

>calling yourself 'goddess'

her husband was probs the one to come up with that name

I'd shit on (((Simonsen))) and Shoeonhead's tits and watch them fuck like tribe people

>styxhammer
otherwise decent list

styxhammer said that the holocaust had happened , i think it was in the "nazi occultism " vid and also he supports trannies being in the army
those two things seemed like more than enough to include him

>have her children taken away
Wrong. She brought up the "muh child" argument as an attempt at changging the topic. The shoutfest was about them ecouraging domestic terrorism.
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

if you are gonna link then do so to the full vid
youtube.com/watch?v=TqcY3DtcNuA

the reason she goes nuts is the dude said "as a joke" she was gonna call social service and have them take away Sineads kid, and you know how (((social services))) deal with people who oppose the system, the freaking out bit is more then justified in my opinion.

Also the people commenting on your vid, have you seen them? they are all anti far or kikes
It is a plan to discredit the only American who is intelligent enough not to fall for the (((Alt right)))

youtube.com/watch?v=JzgxxK_3ofM

She also spoke out against trump when everyone (Sup Forums included) was shilling for him, time has proven her right, what has trump done? hes surrounded by kikes and hasn't deported more then 1k people (regardless of what american kike media reports), he also hasnt stopped taking in immigrants

I believe Styx said he believed Jews were rounded up for work and deportation, and some were probably executed or died in war, but that 6 gorillion is BS and many more died from typhus and starvation as a result of supply lines being destroyed.

>implying Rage doesn't mention the jews

Lies.

Tara also talks about the JQ

I think OP is a shill trying to steer people away from the people who can actually have an influence towards the people he knows will never influence anything.

no, he said some died cus of typhus, but that some had been gassed as well

oh yeah, good ol edginess, see where that got her, she got into legal trouble and took everything down, whereas varg had his house raided and his kids taken away and still continues making vids

shes either a shill or an attention whore, not someone you should be looking at for political commentary

tara herself is part jew, celt and indian, yet she identifies as white, how convenient

i havnet watch the vid so i cannot comment on what she said, for all i know it could be clickbait

on a side note, varg
>has 6 children and plans to have more (already done more for the white race than these american 56% mongrels)
>had his house raided and never backed off

the golden one
>reaches an immense amount of youngsters
>advices people to watch the greatest story never told
>named the jew

and guardains of scandinavia are basically under TGO's wing, no way they are shills.

those are true europeans defending their homeland

taramcarthy isnt European, nor are all the american mongrels who make vids

rage is white i'll give you that, but an attention whore /shit, only decent thing she did was the race & IQ vid which was up for 3 days at most

It's true, Sinead is always right.
I have no issue conceding she's a bit mad. It's one of her most charming features.

Didn't she narrate a good section of TGSNT? I know I've stumbled across a few redpilled doc's over the years that have her distinctive voiceover.

Is she a he?

hmm Idk did she? I recall hearing a woman narrates some bits but ive seen the movie long before knowing of Sinead
no its a SHE, shes not anzu!

RageafterStorm is a jew?

Pretty good stuff argienon, but y no Red Ice

>all the American mongrels
Who?

doesnt seem like it, but shes an attention whore aka not fully committed or a shill

ty and i forgot to add her, never seen her vids but shes featured in here

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

molyneux mentions jews from time to time

you forgot Brother Naethanael

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

You havent heard red ice/henrik palmgren? The dude has knowledge like a champ

Only Varg is worth watching.

yeah, alot of people will call out the Golden One for being too "alt-right" and always has this Gaston-like narcissist aura around him (fuarkin joocy, etc.) and constantly budding heads with Varg. I think Markus is purity spiraling, he should just join the NRM and leave the pepes and deus vult bullshit behind.

I know of the Northern Brothers from Markus and Sinead is my fucking waifu, being i'm a Celt.

>i only subscribe to styxhexenhammer for my normie news updates since ive despised legacy media since my teenage years.

the ones on the aforementioned list. My theory is that they became commentators due to a) poverty & the feeling of wanting to belong to the white race
b) poverty & jewish contracts

why are so few Europeans making vids like these despite being a lot more then whit Americans in terms of quantity?

there was a vid on Truth Serums channel which featured many e-celebs being asked about the jews, molyneux being one of them started laughing nervously and disregarded the question
"jews?? jews have nothing to do" or so he said

i know he interviewed a jew and all but still, i cant find the vid i mentioned rn, if someone knows of it or has a mirror please post it

well he is an ethnic jew, i'd say avoid. It's not like you don't have any whites making vids to conscientise pople

ye i know its silly that i dont know it, so im not gonna criticise, personnaly ive never seen it posted on Sup Forums or mentioned, thats why I guess

>even some jews fought for hitler and the wehrmacht, they were given honorary aryan titles.
shit isn't like that anymore. self-hating jews are still jews. even if they convert to orthodox christianity, he truly never left Judaism. There are on good jews.

I'm on the fence about these guys. Too WN for me.

>RageafterStorm
>Styxhammer666
>Listing them separately.

to good to name the jew.

All fucking mentally ill circus clowns.

Except Jim and Lauren Southern

Impressive what plastic surgery is capable of. What a bright future we have. Can't wait to let myself get modified as a shark-kin.

reminder: sinead bows down to black dick

>being led by a youtube commentator
no wonder why Sup Forums is full of retards thinking they're hotshot

the golden one is a narcissist but he's funny and well intentioned so i guess he's OK. Varg is a murderer and Sinead is a fucking lunatic.

>listening to autistic nordnigger retards who do nothing but bitch about their unwarranted superiority complex and who believe in magic and other stupid shit

The alt-right really is a giant fucking meme, holy shit

>Otherwise decent list

Varg is an arsonist and a murderer.

No, but here is her tumblr.
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com/

I know that Through Renegade, Sinead had a hand in TGSNT, Hellstorm, and these 2 pizzagate docs:
vimeo.com/204930550
vimeo.com/225760323
Shes the real life version of Murdoch Chan Waifu idk why she gets accused as a shill so much

She thinks the earth is flat

GainsFuckingkitchen is actually wonderful

>Some people think the earth is flat
>Some people think the earth is a globe
>Im saying why haven't we gassed the kikes?

thats okay