Should the state take control of search engine utilities like Google?

Should the state take control of search engine utilities like Google?

I feel like way too much control over the everyday lives of people lie on the hands of obviously ultra-liberal companies like Google.

>inb4 state propaganda
>implying it's not propaganda already

regulate them like utilities

No you idiots the state should not seize a private enterprise

Force them to break the company up. Make it illegal for the former core companies to do business together, if needed with beheadings and firing squads

Even if it's a monopoly spreading harmful propaganda?

private companies have the right to do whatever they want. Unless its evil lefty companies like google that trigger me and my friends in my safe space

No

Harmful propaganda as deemed by who, the state?
What's to keep the state from saying the same thing about my church?

The government should start their own search engine.

of course not

don't be stupid

It's not about forcing them to break up or completely assimilating them into the state
We have to improve the education system! Of course there is gonna be a monopoly when Google employees seem like magicians in the eyes of the masses
It's like A blacksmith who keeps his art secret so only he can be the blacksmith of the village with no competition

Fix the education and the problem will fix itself

I deliberately conflate distinct ideologies because I am deeply threatened at the idea of having to actually articulate and defend my position

the state is evil and tyrannical and should have very little control over people. Unless I like the guy in charge, then the state is pretty cool and can do whatever they want

I literally can't form an opinion outside that isn't an ironic strawman

as soon as your idea contains the phrase 'the state should take control' you should know that its a shitty fucking idea

Get off Google as much as you can, and do you really need to be signed into YouTube to cast votes and post comments?

Get off that shit as much as you can. Hurt them by not using them.

I use the same fallacies that my opponents use but its ok when I do it because the superiority of my ideology justifies the means to push the ideology

Of course
Technical Giants in private Hands without regulation are monsters
They pay no taxes, they do what they want, and can ruin your life
Just imagine google releasing your browsing history or your email logs
You can change the state more easily than you can do shit about those companies
We memed trump into presedency but we can do shit about google facebook etc
The state should provide a state ceo who works with the private ceo of the company, and he has to check that taxes are paid and no laws are broken
Every week he should have to write a report and once a month an state inspector should have a meeting with him and get acces to the protocols and information

No why?
The state is the same as the people
The state works for the people bcs they get paid by them and have a moral obligation to do so
Private comoanies just want money and power and they reach that by doing shady illegal shit
Only because some politicians are lazy or not trust worthy doesnt mean that the state is bad
This is maybe the case in america but not here
The state didnt do anything where you could say that its a scandal
But i get your view, america went to war because the state got told to do so by kikes

You want to move ownership of Google from ultra liberal individuals to ultra liberal government officials? The only difference would be that now everyone has to pay for Google through their taxes, including people who don't even use it.

>do you really need to be signed into YouTube to cast votes and post comments?
Yes. You need a Google account.