Reminder Trump skipped Vietnam because his feet hurt

Reminder Trump skipped Vietnam because his feet hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
youtube.com/watch?v=cwprGyncs0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>angry army man: you're going to 'nam son, to fight for 'murica!
>trump: b-but my feet hurt.
>angry army man: oh, well then go home

i assume it was more than this? was his father involved or something?

So now leftists want everybody to have gone to Vietnam? You used to tell everybody to burn your draft card, or claim you're gay, or move to Canada, or...
Doesn't this make him one of your heroes?

Reminder, Hillary skipped Vietnam because woman can't do a mans job.

I'm sure his ability to get a doctor's note claiming "bone spurs" was assisted by hid father's wealth.

the people who call trump a draft dodger are the same people who would've protested the war in 'nam

It's almost like wealth confers privilege. Wow!

Besides, I wouldn't want to be drafted to go fight a proxy war in another country. Would you?
>inb4 muh duty to die for Israel

When the fuck has the left valued military service, especially the Vietnam war. Shut the fuck up, he's no different than like 95% of Democrats old enough to have served in Vietnam.

>So now leftists want everybody to have gone to Vietnam?

I'm not sure whose ass you'd pull that from. If you don't understand the contradiction and danger in a draft dodger assuming the role of commander in chief, i don't know why you're even in this thread.

is that it's pat?

You deserve to die a horrible death you shill filth, man.

>Still butthurt about Trump
When is this meme gonna die?

>because vietnam was bullshit

I love this defense.

REMINDER: opay's army requires more goy blood

I pulled it from your ass of course, faggot, and us active duty have no problems with Trump.

>Reminder Trump skipped Vietnam because his feet hurt.
Good for him.

>americans still believe a manlet jew puppet is a nationalist because he said something mean about le muslims
>'muslim ban' is so legit that saudi arabians can still travel to the US even though most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi's
>americans trying to feel european so they act like they have a Muslim problem

Sad!

>Bro scores highest possible on ASVAB
>Studying to become a doctor
>First day of boot camp breaks his foot
>Examination shows both feet are missing 2 bones, unnoticed birth defect
>Get's thanked for his service and discharged

Feet hurting could be a thing when you have to do 12 mile ruck marches, or the CO makes the base do 50 miles/9 hours.

Good to know, buddy boy. Glad you agree with it.

Liberals hate war I thought?

Vietnam was hardly a war we needed to be involved in.

Non-whites kill each other by the millions every day, all over the world.

>f you don't understand the contradiction and danger in a draft dodger assuming the role of commander in chief, i don't know why you're even in this thread.

Translation:
>I can't explain my position but I'll intimate you're stupid if you don't agree with me.
Go ahead faggot, explain your position. Just try it.

>being this much of a shabbos goy
LMAOing at your life

State slavery is the ultimate fascist expression of statist power. Kys faggot.

he looks like the prototype homo

Vietnam was for niggers, spics, and poor White trash who couldn't afford College.
Upper class Whites don't need to volunteer to die for the Jew.

I expected no response either

>Implying dodging the draft is bad
Good goyim!

>reminder that the current orange cuck in the White House was also a cuck in the 60s
You don't say did he prefer black bulls in the 60s or Russian bulls?

Like you wouldn't if you could you fuckin basement bitch

Only retards fought in Vietnam. How do you lose to farmers?

I'd try to do the same thing too. I'm sure as fuck not dying for somebody else's war.

This famalam.

I feel pity for anybody's parents that went to Vietnam because they did it for nothing except to suck the kike's dick.

Burgers don't have a good track record with wars, very low battle moral. Hence the avoidance of a ground war with the Serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Why the fuck would anyone want to have gone to a pointless gook war and lose and come home vilified by the general public you're a faggot

DAILY REMINDER

TRUMP IS A SODOMITE ENABLER AND ENEMY OF GOD

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

Back in Vietnam days apparently the military was despised. Nowadays everyone loves the military and trip over themselves trying to thank soldiers for their service.

>flag
get the fuck out

The commander in chief of the US Armed Forces should have military experience, or at the very least not be a draft dodging pussy

Was my position really that difficult to ascertain? I knew Trumptards were stupid so i'm not sure why i expected anything more.

>inb4 Obama
I didn't like him or vote for him

Nobody wants to die in a war for a frog or a Bosnian shit.

>
He looks like a fucking chad, oh that's because he is a chad. You're salty as fuck faggot.

zastava ne predstavlja moj narod.

pozz iz Knina

Good.
Vietnam, like all US wars since the Northern War of Aggression, was a pointless and unnecessary war.

well you guys clearly did in 99, you just wouldn't go the full way

cи ти oнaј cpбин ca ycтaшкoм зacтaвoм штo cpaњeпoштyјe o хpвaтимa yвeк?
cтaви white supremacist, deus vult или нeштo cличнo, нeмoј тo гoвнo

eh, nobody wanted to go to Vietnam.

That's the left modus operandi dude, their beliefs don't matter when they need to go against them to attack someone. My dad and my uncle both fought in Nam. I just got of the Army myself in 2015. I can assure you neither them nor I give a fuck what Trump did or didn't do in the war. When is the last time we had an actual fighting man telling the military what to do anyway? Eisenhower, Truman and Teddy are the only 3 I can think of that actually did some real shit and weren't in some cushy as fuck non-service job.

>The commander in chief of the US Armed Forces should have military experience
Nah. The founding fathers disagree and so does most of the country.
>or at the very least not be a draft dodging pussy
>"If you don't let yourself get forcibly taken from your home and shipped to another country to die in a jungle fighting a proxy war against communism, you're a pussy!"
Fuck off with your failure of logic and manhood.

It's because he's rich, you fucking pleb. The rich do not have to be drafted, they serve their country better at home.

Leftists are nihilists who believe in nothing but power

xaхaхa, нe јa, aли гa пoзнajeм.

reminds me of being up to my knees in rice paddies in the pu-tang valley.

>it's illogical to expect someone who wants to run something to have experience doing that thing

Redhats, everyone

You don't send one of the greatest minds on the planet to die in a war

fuck Vietnam, desu
I wouldn't fight a sack of jockstraps to spread "American Ideals"(faggotry, miscegenation and vapid consumerism) to traditionalist countries

It's more about the hypocrisy of a draft dodger pounding the war drum.

oнлaјн ил cтe oбoјицa из книнa хaхaх?

Trying to argue with Trump retards is in vain, don't even bother.

This.

Any boomer lefty that makes a big deal out of this is a fucking hypocrite.

By your logic then a president must have been a soldier, a high-security-clearance diplomat, a politician, a leader of his political party, and a national healer before assuming the office. Think for five seconds about your political positions before parroting them online.

Its funny how all the people complaining about Trump "draft dodging" are liberal cucks who would also be draft dodgers in that situation

he's not pounding the war drum, every administration ignored nk and now they are a real problem.

>liberals want to give a good man shit for saving himself to be the President

Kiddo, I hope your dumb ass realizes that being the President means you're the COMMANDER IN CHIEF
He's literally serving as a member of the military and you're trying to make him look bad for sitting out of a bullshit conflict.

to je mali svijet buraz moj

Poor kids go to war rich kids stay home

I'm also going to avoid draft if need be.
>implying I'm going to fight in a jewish politician's war
>implying I want to help out a country that despises me

cyпep cyпep видимo ce дoгoдинe хeхe

Did you just conveniently disregard my whole post? What about the wars not started or lead by the three men I mentioned? We are also an all volunteer force now. Don't want to go to war, don't enlist then faggot. The millennial Army is going to find out the hard way serving is more than taking selfies, dodging the honor to the flag twice a day etc. They went by their own choice.

It's a little different now since there's no active draft for being in the military. Anyone who joins the military thinking they won't fight is stupid.

>"I'm going to joined the military. I'm fine unless war were declared!"
>War were declared
>"OH SHI-"

all this draft dogging is making me...hungry.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwprGyncs0A

>Nowadays everyone loves the military and trip over themselves trying to thank soldiers for their service.
Are we still in Afghanistan and iraq? Why don't we napam that shit and send American civilians too construct cities and make those countries states.

How about we just pick the most dangerous of all those things and at least require experience for that one thing. Sound good?

S rakijom! Krajisnike vodi!

/TREAD/
SAGE

>every single person should have fought in Vietnam
>the Vietnam War itself was a good thing

You liberals just can't keep your ideology logically consistent can you?

Seriously, when did the left become the pro war party?

Smart move. You have to be total retard sheep to risk your life for elites dirty wars on the other side of the world. Defending your country from real invasion is understandable but anyone invading other country deserve to be killed. I spit on their graves.

That's kinda hypocritical coming from a pirate.

When pussies like Trump and Nugent try to turn tough in their old age.

I'm a veteran and Trump is a draft dodging pussy. His remarks about McCain made me sad.

/thread

check and mate

>people ignore that Trump's lottery number was so low he would have never gone anyway

Oh dear, USA and their fascist puppet states... Good to know that north Vietnam embarrassed USA for ever.

OP here.

>volunteered
>served in Desert Storm and Operation Just Cause

I'm a "lefty" with more guns than you who believes in a flat tax, gay marriage, and the draft.

I think this president, and all going back to Bush Sr., are pussies.

Where do I stand?

reminder that this is a SLIDE THREAD because this faggot is bringing up trump not getting his head blown off in 'nam but ignores billy clinton fondling women

ignore, and sage if you want to post

Skipping Vietnam shows intelligence.
Wasted effort based on false flag of Democrat Party doing.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Real heroes are people who refuse to fight for stupid reasons.

Vietnam veterans are a bunch of war criminals. I hope they all get cancer from the agent orange.

i dont speak autistic nigger, fortunately for me

here's your chad, i guess that means some fucking loser who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, went bankrupt several times, married an immigrant whore and now eats big macs at the age of 70.

I guess that is what "chad" means.

like I said he looks like a text book homo.

You're a pussy and McCain was a double agent for communist china you daft faggot. Passing intel from his father, to the VC, to the Chinese.

Low IQ pleb.

>McCain was a double agent for communist china you daft faggot. Passing intel from his father, to the VC, to the Chinese.

How about some proofs faglord?

the tumor is the proofs, little man

The flat tax is a right-wing proposal you fucking retard

you say that like it matters
vietnam may still be the most unpopular military conflict/operation in US History

You're a meme lolbertarian that thinks he's smart
Perhaps reddit is more to your liking?

Reminder that liberals used to praise draft dodgers as heroes

It's not a draft dodger. Ffs learn what the term means first before constantly saying it

where does nationalism and service to God and country end and joo wars for politico-economic control of a drug producing region begin? were we in danger of being invaded by the Vietnamese? sheeeeeeeeeit. anyone who avoided that war was a fucking genius.

Good Goy. You want a medal? Wait, you got one. Shut the fuck up.

>has to believe only party lines

see, this is where you fail