200 poor, peaceful African refugees politely ask for asylum in Ceuta (Spain)

Watch this video of the peaceful way these people have asked for asylum from Spain, given the massive civil war going on in Morocco. You will not be disappointed by the video, I guarantee you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGFsHLRyjOU

And remember, they are all worth their weight in gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9Hj3AjXxk
youtube.com/watch?v=0g_JQM6CT6I&feature=youtu.be&t=28
eldiario.es/sociedad/Carmena-entrada-inmigrantes-Melilla-valientes_0_555744720.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paco, please, come back.

not one of them is a kid or a woman.

>comments blocked
i wonder why

This for the 200 rapefugees youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9Hj3AjXxk

>>comments blocked
>i wonder why
So that youtube doesn't delete the video. RT has learned their lesson many times. Just look at the upvotes, there are some of them, and those people will stop at nothing to get this vid deleted as soon as possible.

Poor Spain,they did not deserve to get fucked and blacked by niggers,nobody deserves actually. When will we get another Hitler and just fucking purge the world of the scum that are niggers?

>illegally jump over fence into spanish territory
>spain is now forced to take you into the heart of europe

when did europeans lose their common sense?

literally an invasion

A year ago, the mayoress of Madrid applauded the 100+ immigrants who jumped the fence, saying that "we want them to come" and that "we want them because they're the best and the bravest".

youtube.com/watch?v=0g_JQM6CT6I&feature=youtu.be&t=28

eldiario.es/sociedad/Carmena-entrada-inmigrantes-Melilla-valientes_0_555744720.html

She literally said that.

Fuck the european union. If it weren't for them our border guard could actually do the job they are supposed to do.

All i can see are future Scientists, Engineers and Medics.

Those poor kids need asylum now, they are the future.

>She literally said that.
Probably because she means it. At her age, I guess only a young black African would want her.

>Fuck the european union. If it weren't for them our border guard could actually do the job they are supposed to do.
I am pretty sure Spain has the legal ability to keep them off Spain (which is what you do) and not let them move on to Europe. You could intern them in Ceuta, deny their asylum requests within 24hrs, deny the appeal within 48hrs and push them back to Morocco. There is nothing stopping you doing that - this is literally what Germany agreed with Turkey for the migrants on the Greek islands (just that Greece is too lazy to process the claims).

In 1945

>Plenty of other countries to flee to

>NO IT HAS TO BE EUROPE AND PLACES WITH MODERN SHIT

Why not go to another nearby country? Why not China? Why not Saudi Arabia? Why not Morocco?

>Why not go to another nearby country? Why not China? Why not Saudi Arabia? Why not Morocco?

Dude, what in NO GIBBBBS don't you understand? Why do illegals come to America from countries like Nicaragua or Venezuela or Colombia?

OOGA BOOGA
OOGA BOOGA
OOGA BOOGA

Moroccans are polite like that.

This is wonderful gift of culture. What a nice way to let people know.

I only see nurses, doctors, engineers, and nuclear scientists.

Diversity is strength, remember?

white women are lining up outside the immigrant detention center wanting to get on those hiv infested sub-Saharan super bulls. go spain, go!

Well, the only positive thing to say is that thank god they're not Muslims.

Shamefur dispray

This was the fence in 1986, not even one nigger dared to jump. Now we have all city mayors from the main cities literally begging and protesting the government because they don't let enough in.
Lord help us.

I'm so glad Europeans are in a position to look after all these peaceful women and children, they will really help with the shortages of skilled workers we are currently experiencing. We'll be so much better off once these engineers doctors and scientists are fully integrated into our multicultural society.

#refugeeswelcome
#doctorsandscientists
#nomoreborders
#teamblackboys

They knew what awaited them on the other side. Beheading them and placing the heads over the fence would sure make them rethink jumping.

Well look at the positive side at least it will stop us pajeets from moving to Europe.

>Well look at the positive side at least it will stop us pajeets from moving to Europe.
You have never moved to Europe. At least not that I know of. You move to Canada, America, the UK and Australia.

>Well, the only positive thing to say is that thank god they're not Muslims.
Some are.

I'm sick of hearing the "oh *we're* on your side but what can we dooo?" bullshit from European "leaders" who don't solve this problem because they fucking created it and want it to continue.

The time has come for many in Europe to take up the cause of defence.

Thank God for those who have already.

It's like Resident Evil 5