Blackwater founder Erik Prince proposes privatizing Afghanistan war

Trump is a jew.

Erik Prince is Betsy DeVos' brother.

Trump wants to take out the US soldiers from Afganistan and give 10b/year to Erik Prince to privatize the troops in Afganistan.

cbsnews.com/news/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-privatize-afghanistan-war-contractors/

archive.is/5gJRP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GybvQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's better than the US army fighting that battle.

What's the difference between this and what the Bush Administration did with Blackwater in the 2000s?

He really is going to make anime real

I don't see any sources in your article of anyone in the administration approving it, not even indirectly, and Mattis is against it according to Prince. Stop spreading fake news about Trump supporting this plan.

If Trump know how to make a deal, this is what is going to happen: Blackwater will PAY 10b/year to occupy Afghanistan and will establish themselves as the warlords. They will run the country and collect taxes but will be responsible for the local justice.

They will probably give themselves fancy titles too.

isn't that the guy from the song they used on a bunch of ytmnds?

>I don't see any sources in your article of anyone in the administration approving it

Betsy DeVos is in Trump's cabinet and Erik Prince's brother.

Do you really think he won't approve it?

metal gear rising irl confirmed

>Fight a war since 2001
>Still can't win even with a bigger military budget than the rest of earth combined

Goddamn those goat farmers must be hard as fuck...

>"I propose that instead if doing it yourself, you pay me to do it"
Really takes my nog for a jog

Then Blackwater had to work with the US army.
With this the Blackwater will have full rule.
You guys are creating a state within a state. We also did it, it was great trust me.

Fuck yes.

>MGS4 was set in 2014
Missed it by three years but Kojimbles was right again

Now this is some thinking right here.

How is this bad? If we can get the same results with a much smaller budget I don't see the problem, even if these are kikes.

Very clever.

I like this jdea

Keep order to bring in the US mining companies.

archive.is/GybvQ

>literal colonialism

I don't see any problem with this

Yes please. 3 time Afghan vet here. AMA.

The Army can't get out of its own way. 90% of the troops in theater never leave the FOB and spend all their time doing as little work as possible, going to the gym, chow, green beans, and salsa night. My last trip in 2014 they had a spin competition. If they have that kind of time to spin all day, then they just need to be sent home.

I'm for it, mercs usually do a better job.

Fucking glorious. Cyberpunk dystopia can't come soon enough.

Have you heard of anything like pic related going on in Afghanistan?

Also above I shared an article discussing $1 trillion worth of rare earth minerals in Afghanistan, I know it's fairly common knowledge but do you know what the mining plans are? I had a conspiracy theory that a while back when we blew up ""ISIS"" in a bunch of underground tunnels it was really just to set up mines.

>spin competition

Were you in the army or were you a faggot in spin class?

>be us army
>get eating by giant in Kandahar

>>get eating by giant in Kandahar

Man, they should ban 4ch in Poojeet land.

Fuck you and fuck your English.

THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT

UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>Private army paying the US for rights to colonize a country while the US gets to extract its resources
>mudslimes inbreds BTFO
Absolutely bassed.
I imagine the mercenary men will slay the goatfuckers and take their women.

if they use gekko's on the battlefield iam going to shit a house

The US should leave Afghanistan, the US will never win that war (Even Trump admitted it), costs Billions every year, why pay for something that will go on forever.

Grabbing biometrics? Pretty common. Nearly anyone you stop or contract gets this, BATS/SEEK/HIDE systems.

There are minerals in Afghanistan but that juice isn't worth the squeeze. Too many labor and infrastructure problems.

If you colonized Afghanistan under the banner of the Warlord Erik Prince, it would be very realistic.

>Erik Prince running Afghanistan

ABSOLUTELY BASED

>someone came up with an idea
>therefore Trump is a jew

Flawless logic.

absolutely fucking based

literal retard plan