VIDEO: TRUMP STATEMENT ON NORTH KOREA

youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo

youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hWxszYK6IPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS KILL NORKS

this is gonna be a laugh

FIRE
AND
FURY

who else is joining when the war begins

If only.....

Bumping for the fire

Jeeesus Christ. He's talking new weapons tech.

First substantial threat from the usa

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>FIRE AND FURY AND POWER THE LIKES OF WHICH THIS WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE!
That's my fucking president right there!
And as someone who has worked on weapon systems for decades, he is so very correct that it is the likes of which the world has never seen.
You American lads ready to fuck some North Korean women? Because we will own the fucking place soon if Kim crosses the line, and he is on the line right now.
>SPOILS OF WAR COMING OUR WAY LADS

He sure is.

It never fails to make me kek reading foreign shitposter plebs talking about how weak our military is. Kekekekekekekek.

nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html

Dont forget to give them everything they want every single time they start sabre rattling, wouldnt want to change policy now

Archived
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html

>tfw Israel and california get nuked
>everyone is happy
>commie norks get btfo

what a funny bastard, just listen to how this fuck talks, how can you not burst out laughing. how can the left possibly hate such a funny son of a bitch

Neat, time to unleash Tesla's peace ray!

THE FIRE RISES FURIOUSLY

I don't laugh because he is talking about raining hellfire down on people. And he can do it. A man with that kind of power isn't to be laughed at.

>puppeting what kim has said to us 2629284x before

>"omg what a great president!! MAGA!!"

It has been upgraded a bit since then. But yeah...

You need to upgrade your projection skills a bit. You are doing it wrong, fucking retard tier level. Listen up you little lefty fag lover wanna-be-troll retarded-vagina man-hater... Kim is developing and playing with weapons we perfected over 50 years ago, which is obsolete in arsenal now and are being decommissioned because we have fucking star wars tier weapons now, and this little bitch KIM will get spanked to the 10th level of hades, and hopefully whatever commie hell hole urban area you live in will be fucking nuked and you'll be removed from this earth, thus making it a better place for everyone. Just fucking spare yourself the radiation sickness and lingering imminent death and KYS now.

I like the idea of NK being blown into the archean age but I have long been wanting to see it's unike way of "life" since it's like a time capsule

thanks for the leading example on how to project, noted

We gotta spare that commie memorial for the lads in the tanks and long heavy chains, like the good ol' days in Iraq with the Saddam statue. Good for troop morale, much like kicking the trans freaks out of the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWxszYK6IPU