Realistically speaking, who was in the wrong here?

Realistically speaking, who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
swissbankclaims.com/overview.aspx
youtube.com/results?search_query=freedman speech
youtu.be/bJkthBiyc6k
youtu.be/abrIoGXMfKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is innocent you dirty nazi.

the jews

>Implying anyone was in the wrong

By the way, you guys were dicks for killing us as well.

>killing us as well

Uhm, source?

Why do Poles go ape shit over someone saying "Polish death camps"?

People saying that are simply referring to their geographic location.

I do not agree with everything. But there is some truth to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

next time dont start a conflict then kurwa!

Because those are not our camps, they are just located in poland. The more appropriate way of saying it would be "Death camps located in Poland".

Polish extortion when?

swissbankclaims.com/overview.aspx

Don't end up like the Swiss, GOY!

the events of ww2 would have the poles labeled for all eternity as the two-faced cowards that they are, were it not for the french stereotype. poles collaborated with anyone who would benefit them in the moment and jumped ship the second a drop of water hit the deck

Ey KURWA! Hans we were innocent!

Everytime something goes wrong it's either the jews or the germans, or both. Fucking hell.

russians. ultimately, if they didn't provide large quantities of gas, polish death camps would never happen

>some truth to it.

slippery slope. you start with polish death camps you end in few centuries you end with "Polish nationalist - hitlerowski gassing the jews"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw everyone actually wants jews dead

>WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
>WE WERE JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!!!!!1!1!!

Funny how that doesn't seem to apply to this stolen art lie, when it was german art transported from the illegaly annexed eastern provinces to the west, which no poland wants to lay claim to. Can't have it both ways.

Furthermore it's well documented, that those camps in the east, the us never inspected were mostly run by foreign ss divisions. The bolshevist demon and his propaganda machinery did the rest.

We have a proverb for such cases: "toad is raping viper".

Right. Because obviously every single death camp was operated and staffed with polish personal. Since you know, germans trusted us so much they would allow us to work there or even help.

Get a grip. No matter how you look at it. Those camps are not ours.

Foreign ss divisions were mostly Ukrainians and some Lithuanians.

There were no Polish death camps.
Why can't you both just fucking get along with each other? Why does Germany always wants to cause conflict and kill more and more white Europeans? What's your problem?

never forget the polish concentration camps

Daily reminder that if you are polish and you DON'T side with jews, then you are a traitor and a moron.
Look, jews are running&ruining Germany on purpose.
German guilt is their biggest weapon and we should be helping them.

Fuck this " muh based " Sup Forums meme.
In this world, we can only count on ourselves and we should be exploiting white guilt as much as we can - all for ourselves, nothing for anyone else.

letting them do it on your land implies consent to the action faggot

>Funny how that doesn't seem to apply to this stolen art lie, when it was german art transported from the illegaly annexed eastern provinces to the west,
>which no poland wants to lay claim to.

What are you talking about? This is some really bad grammar.

>Furthermore it's well documented, that those camps in the east, the us never inspected were mostly run by foreign ss divisions. The bolshevist demon and his propaganda machinery did the rest.

I do agree. However it does not change the fact those are not our camps.

Don't know why is everyone trying to say the camps were not theirs when there were no death camps.
Even if they existed it's something one should be proud of, jews are parasites.

>claim to be woke
>still blame the germans

youtube.com/results?search_query=freedman speech

Post some more Russian expressions

>letting them do it on your land implies consent to the action faggot

Right. Because we could do so much to stop them at the time. Fuck off.

Soviet jews killed off a lot of Poles and faked the holocaust in its entirety. Jews are now trying to kill Poles for resisting them once again. We need to use this momentum to debunk the holocaust once and for all.

Change the Jew to a German and you have the reason Poland deserved to get invaded.

bump

You know, all of the death camps were located in Poland. Really makes you think.

Considering all through time, even in modern day, jews are banished from every land they decide to settle in. For the so called "children of god" that seems far too unrealistic for an allegedly innocent and peaceful group of people.

>if you are polish and you DON'T side with jews, then you are a traitor and a moron.

Fuck off. Jews are trying to destroy poland with their cultural enrichment project as well. They are no friends of ours.

The Pollack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call the concentration camps Polish and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Germany.

The majority of those camps were run and operated by germans. Also the majority of the jews killed in those camps came from poland.

Poland was the real victim of the holocaust.

>jewing this hard
god i hope there were Polish death camps

Looks like you can't tell the difference between globalist jews ( Soros ) and good jews ( Israel ).

Let me say that again
>Jews are our only allies.
>They share our agenda
>They share our sentiments
>They target the same groups

We should tell every person on Sup Forums that likes Poland to fuck off.
Polish government should be demonizing AfD.
You do realise that by weakening everyone around us, we can make a lot of profit, right?

AfD would only make Germany stronger, Germans would finally stand up and fight off the invaders -- this could be a threat to polish nation

Do you think i care what a illiterate moron like you thinks? Keep blaming us for the death camps, like that will change how miserable your life is.

If Poland elects the aforementioned Hitlerowski, they can dig up Auschwitz and show the world there aren't any bits of Jew buried there at all.

>Looks like you can't tell the difference between globalist jews ( Soros ) and good jews ( Israel ).

What about the jews in poland huh? The same people who condemned our current government for not taking in the refugees?

Those are globalist jews.
Good jews are pushing Israel to ally V4

>For the so called "children of god"
They are not, they are fake jews.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Romans 2:28
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh"

Romans 2:29
"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Israel BTFO
youtu.be/bJkthBiyc6k
Jews BTFO
youtu.be/abrIoGXMfKI

Poles reap what they sow for being such limp-wristed retards and accepting the heebs.

>reap what they sow
An ethnically homogeneous country with low crime and no terror attacks? Gee, thanks heebs.

>implying there's anything wrong with that
Based Poles

lol, I'm referring to the Pale of Settlement. You know, where you lived under the thumb of the Jews and they had special status specifically as Jews? They were a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of the population, yet they held about as much leverage and sway in modern politics and business as ethnic Poles did. That's why so many ethnic Jews flooded Bolshevik movements, as the partitioning of Poland into Russian territory revoked said civilian privileges for them: they wanted to strike at the Czars who did that to them, and they did. Even the murderers of the Romanovs were Jews.
I'm not talking about today, Eastern Europe is the only reasonable place. I'm talking about the time when you had around 15% of the Jewish population of Europe within your borders.

Implying Netanyahu isn't a globalist

Two hundred years old history, who gives a fuck

It's relevant, nonetheless. You think Jews today don't harbour animosity towards these actions? An anti-Semite is anything they want it to mean, politically. They play on history, they are not as forgetful as you are. You can move on, they will seek revenge.

Lololol who is that? I am getting hard just thinking about it, because then amica will finally realize that the people they owe 20 trillion to are also the ones who incurred that debt and killed so many americans!

Then the bankers will hang and Israel will be on its own.

funny how none of the German camps were ((extermination)) camps.

What would be the point of setting the camps in Germany if you want to exterminate poles?

>A baby born within the boundaries of the United States of America, to one or more undocumented immigrants, who is now a US citizen and grants such rights to their parents.

Anchor baby it is!

where is that?

>Be jew
>Poland gets invaded
>Let's make a border between the Jewish master race and polish swine in Warsaw and ask Germans for protection

This is how Warsaw Ghetto was built

>But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

So we are the Jew after all.

Auschwitz, they added the chimney after to look more like a crematorium.

Only if you belive in Jesus.

Philippians 3:3
"For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Jews from today's Israel deny Jesus is the messiah, so they are the fake jews, the synagogue of satan, those that say they are jews but are not, they are liars.

John 8:44-45
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

so you use the same logic as

>colored people is offensive
>people of color isn't offensive

>Poland started WWII

lying jews

Because if we let the name "Polish death camps" stick the people with big noses will catch the smell of reparation shekels.

Well, that I can understand. We already have a precedent of sorts, as they blackmailed switzerland into giving billions of reparations, for allegedly keeping jewish accounts to themselves after ww2.