Trump's not a war haw-

well, shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFO6Or6rtcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums loves ww3

Feels good to have a President with some cock and nuts.

Muh Red Line.

fucking this

no more bowing down like obongo

I hope we bet on the right horse.

more like words war. nothing will happen

>respond to threats
>warhawk

Made me think

>We can't vote for hilary she will drag us into a war with russia
>Lol trump wants to nuke the chinks, lol he's so cool USA USA USA

This is why the whole world laughs at you.

>war hawk
>responding against an legitimately aggressive state

Pick one you fucking faggot

We run the world, so it's irrelevant what any other faggot thinks.

>Incoming bantz from the Norks

>IMBRED ORANGE FUCK SICKLES WILL DINE IN PILE OF ASHRES TONIGHT EAT MONKEY DICK DONG FAGGOT FUCK REEEE

Geopolitical ignorant and world renouned kike slave Donald Trump sure looks to be doing a great job with NK, Russia and Iran and preventing 'WW3' his equally retarded supporters feared.

Better sooner than later, the longer north korea exists the more damage they will be able to cause

That armor is missing an israeli flag and star of davids all over it.

NK actively threatens us and is firing missiles which they claim will be nuclear armed.
Syria, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, and whatever shithole that Bush and Obama invaded and started wars in, and Hillary wanted to escalate war in, are not actively threatening America with nuclear weapons, and with the exception of Russia, lack delivery systems that can reach us.

Furthermore, we're going the diplomatic and economic road of telling China to make them fuck off, or we'll hurt their chinky wallets, the only place where they feel anything.

THE PEOPLE DEMAND BLOOD! NUKE NORTH KOREA (but wait till they nuke commiefornia first)

Hillary wanted to start a war. Trump wants to end a war if someone else starts it. The fact you can't understand this means you must have the IQ of a nigger

What part of IF is everyone trying to pretend the do not understand?

>KIM: We will nuke you, we really want to nuke you
>TRUMP: Okay, back the fuck off
>/sg/: REEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP IS A WARHAWK BASED KIM KILL THE WEST

>not wanting to finish the war

When did Sup Forums become such a gaggle of weak willed faggots?

Is some people gonna die?

Meh, just some tough words from an old white fart to a fat yellow guy.
China will still clandestinely support North Korea, the US will still huff and puff, North Korea will still waggle its nuclear dick, and nothing else changes.
Seriously, just fucking ignore or make an official peace with North Korea and leave them alone. The window of opportunity to crush them was over years ago.
Focus on Venezuela instead.

Although, if I were a South American dictator, one of the first thing to procure to ensure my regime would also to get a nuke.

>retaliation
>war hawk

>Hillary wanted to start a war

Yeah, no and the fact you can't understand this means you must have the IQ of a nigger with half a brain.

if you don't love war, you're a faggot

>people
>communists
Pick 1.

>war with Russia
or
>war with North Korea
yeah definitely on the same level

Hey everyone get a load of this sweetie poster

>yeah because Trump has done a lot to prevent a war with Russia and a no fly zone would definitely cause Russia to engage the U.S. in a war

Talk about ignorant and retarded at the same time mate.

Not even close serf. If your cock is kike mutilated you should KILL YOURSELF NOW.

Okay sweetie honey bumpkin.

Can we allow the Norks to pre emptively nuke Faggotfornia. Then we can unleash fury, 15 minutes later, we killed two birds with one nuke.

WW3 is the biggest happening of our lifetime, what the hell are you complaining about? This is a board of happenings

Just level the country. And leave. No occupation no nothing.

Just a crater where the capital was. Don't even have to admit it was us.

What's wrong? Do you need money or something? Have your wages increased to 25K a year now that spic immigration is down?

But we're the only country that even matters

There's a large difference between entering a conflict with Syria for no real reason other than "muh evil assad..." and ending a war with a country run by a literal maniac who unironically wants to nuke us and is currently mobilizing to do so.

just hang yourself

Oh good. Well nice knowing you lads.

One wrong move and Kim will be gone. He got away with firing mortars at the South and sinking their ship when Obama was around, but that will not go unpunished with Trump at the helm.

>a country run by a literal maniac who unironically wants to nuke us
this reminds me of Saddam Hussein

>criticize americans
>wont even show his flag
cucknadian chink hope kimmy gets glassed

>Donald J. TrumpVerified account
>@realDonaldTrump
>Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

Such a dumbass.

Listen sweetie, Trump isn't going to start a war. The stuff you're seeing on Fox news is nothing more than Republican propaganda. Congress would need to vote for Trump to do anything, and they're currently on vacation. It is literally impossible for us to get into a war until Congress comes back from recess.

lol, they laugh until they need us and then they beg for our mercy
>plz burgers, do something. think of the roasties and their fatherless ingrates.
you're all second class citizens on this planet, know your place.

>we
>USA flag

Very cute, goy.

You're underestimating Kim Jong Un's desire to stay alive. He's just posturing and dickwaving in response to Trump's posturing and buttwaiving.

Yessss dead Americans for the sake of Jews

Fucking finally iv been waiting for so long

There is no such thing as Nork bantz on Sup Forums.
>what is spoofing

>Russia: fairly normal country that is comparable in power to the US, attacking it would be pointless and suicidal
>NK: led by a narcissistic manchild who threatens to nuke the US every second day, military strength is two nukes and a gorillion foot soldiers, could easily be crushed by US due to US' technological superiority
Yeah the two are practically the same thing.

NO

>Saddam Hussein didn't threaten to destroy the US daily.
>Saddam Hussein didn't test nuclear warheads weekly.
>Saddam Hussein didn't test fire ICBMs bi weekly.

t. Mr. McCain

damn trump was right again. liberals BTFO #MAGA

Are you retarded? We haven't officially declared war in years and years, yet we're dropping bombs all over the world.

Weird, huh?

> voted for Drumpf
> won't sign up for his wars
time to serve your country awwofags

The correct term is chicken hawk you idiot. He doesn't want to fight he wants to send young people to fight.

>NK: We will bury you in the sand
>USA: We will strike under any circumstances
OMG BLUMPF IS A WAR HAWK JUST LIKE MCCAIN!

>congress would need to vote for Trump to do anything
Trump can launch an invasion on North Korea whenever he wants, congress has to approve for the war to last beyond a couple days

Russians are white Koreans are poopskins it's a no brainer a win win situation faggot

>chickenhawk

Uh... chickenhawks are gay men who prey on younger boys.

This actually needs to happen. Obama made us look like cucks. No one, not even China, will do anything about us wiping them out. It would be a great show of strength if the military strategies the assault in a swift manner. You need CIA involvement in the operation.

Never heard of a war hawg. Must be some new shit.

All Presidents are pressured into giving in to the military industrial complex jew. Republicans are just easier to convince since their voting base is easier to get in board.

>like the world has never seen
you guys realize if we go to war with nk trump is going to be forever bragging about how we kicked the shit out of them. i can already hear him bragging about taking care of the problem in a week when nobody could do it in the last 50 years.

With Hillary, we'd be in a war with Russia AND North Korea

>well, shit.

The Korea war never ended

Trumps finally gonna finish it

He wouldn't exactly be wrong, he'd be the first president to have the balls to stand up against them

Russia rigged our election to get somebody awesome like Trump in
What has North Korea done for me lately besides cocktease ww3?

>we run the world
>we
99% of Americans have no say in the actual focus of the government
>we
>we
>we

It's North Korea, so it's not hawkish.

>DUDE DON'T YOU SUPPORT COMMUNIST SHITHOLES AND CHINA DOMINANCE OVER THE PACIFIC REGION XDDDDDDD
Fuck off zhao ching wang

i would like that

Uhhhhhhhhh

Drumph just wants to drop nukes so he can say
>muh legacy muthafucka

The difference is that Russia has done nothing against America and that war would be a Jew proxy war.

North Korea is an actual legitimate enemy of the US.

Listen sweetie those aren't real conflicts. Those are just practice and training for the next time we have a real war. Now remember if you want to avoid being drafted tell the doctor you're one of the 5 other genders other than male.

>Yeah, No
How to Immediately Discard Trash Opinions 101
How to Immediately Spot Nu-Males 101

It has nothing to do with standing up to North Korea... it's that China has become less and less interested in protecting them. 50 years ago China was also a Pariah state, it has become less so but it is still authoritarian and presents a larger and larger military and economic threat to the U.S. Nothing happens to North Korea until China decides it can happen, that says nothing about any previous president or Trump.

JEWSA is the pet i presume?

U mad nigger?

why would they publish this today?

Golly. Thats pretty Truman's ultimatum-esque.

Im so glad Trump is actually doing something against NK unlike Obama who just bent over and took it in the ass from anyone who threatened America.

Not an argument. It must eat your shit up that I'm married with 2 white kids and make 200K a year and have an entire cock. Enjoy your useless mutilated dick, brown skin and life of servitude and unhappiness. LOL

Just let the nukes fly so we can have this cock waving shit resolve. Tired of this shit daily. Good thing I am in blast radius of a major city near me.

Anyone got a link?

You don't come here enough, there's a couple of Nork posters that love bashing the US and SK. They use the same over the top rhetoric that comes from NK propaganda outlets, it's awesome.

The Issue with Russia is economic in nature and most intelligent people are tired of economic wars. Dprk is just a hostile regime. They need to be wiped out and we need to show a sign of strength. China needs to realize they can't do what they want in the South China Sea, a swift elimination of North Korea is in the best interest of the United States. I don't care about any other nation but this one.

Pure coincidence m'goy

A war with Russia is retarded.

A war with NK needs to happen.

>It is literally impossible for us to get into a war until Congress comes back from recess.

China runs the world

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo
video out. if nk wants to shitpost irl with trump they're fucking with the wrong shitposter

todays date... 8/8

You boy's ready to fry some gooks?

>Get attacked by North Korea
>"Wow so much for anti-world war president lol"
Electing the president who won't drag us into a war but then getting threatened or attacked by another country is just bad luck, it's not some betrayal.

>saying that you're going to burn a country if they keep threatening to nuke us makes you a warhawk
Go away, kike.

he's literally doing the same empty threat-making as Kim Jong Un lmao. y'all think this is courage - i want to see actual results

i bet liberals wish trump really was on vacation right now