Dont do drugs

My brother has just been found in the water after a 3 day search. friends had peerpressured him in taking lsd.

my 17 year old brother walked away in a nightmare bad trip. The ''friends'' allowed him to walk away on a small wooded island surrounded by reeded canals in the night.

Dont do drugs kids.

Sorry for your loss user.

>flag

this is why drugs need to stay illegal, kids

never use lsd if you re braindead retard - thats how it works OP

>drop acid about 20-25 times
>never drowned to death
sorry your brother is a dumb arab

>Pussy brother can't handle a bit of hallucinogen
Just the world purging the weak. You should have been there on his trip, and you didn't know him well enough to trust you.

Your brothers retarded and couldn't handle his shit.
Honestly, he did the world a favor by removing himself from the gene pool

Bet you anything he didn't take LSD. Sounds like 2cb or 25-i NBOME.

>White people need mind-altering drugs like LSD to be happy
The fuck is wrong with you niggers, you too good for weed?

I don't do drugs. Druggies do drugs.

this is paradox, if stupid people use drugs - they become more stupid than ever

Sorry user. A year and a week ago my own brother died (hung himself). He was 22.
About ten years ago my best friend hung himself as well, but this was about a week after a really bad trip on Acid. Really horrific effect on his family, on my family and my life, on our friends.
About two years ago another close friend (who I hadn't seen in a while) overdosed on heroine. His father was a police deputy and his mom was a substance abuse counselor.
Drugs are a demon of unique quality.
Suicide is another demon that stains those who are close.
Be strong even when you are weakest. It doesn't leave but you learn to live with the grief. Keep an eye on family. Get close to those when you need and need you. When you are alone, stay on the straight and narrow path of thought. Wandering astray will draw darkness to you and those around you.

>LSD. Sounds like 2cb or 25-i NBOME.

Nbome and LSD target the same fucking receptors, if anything, a person is more lucid and aware on Nbome

is this a real thought process?
Why are we such a stupid bunch of flapppy meat

You have my condolence.

>peerpressured

Your brother was a weak faggot with bitch ass friends.

DIDF here...

Your brother couldn't handle it, he was weak, dumb, retarded, dying of aids, a Darwin award waiting to happen. It's his fault...

Remember kids drugs never harmed anyone, they can cure cancer, and expand your mind. Make drugs legal now.

Non-whites too dumb to explore their mind.

Sounds like your brother was a fucking weak piece of shit.

inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji-un

Sorry for your loss, my friend. Truly.
However what will you do about his friends?

huuuuurh lsd is good IF YOU ARE CHOSEN

do lsd on top of a building next

Damn, sorry to hear that

6 years ago a friend of mine fell down a cliff in croatia while on acid. he searched for his lost wallet. there is not one day i dont think about him. i´m sorry for your loss

Sorry about your loss. I hope your story reaches at least one dumb kid on this board.

The human population is stronger now that some weak minded faggot who can't even hold onto his ego enough to tell himself that he on acid and not to freak out is gone.

your brother died because he's a fucking idiot.

Your brother sounds like a fucking idiot. Survival of the fittest.

did he died or just wet?

weed is degenerate

there's nothing wrong with responsible LSD use and psychedelic use in general but sorry to hear that about your bro OP

Natural selection at work, good riddance

i think its a joke buddy

He will be missed surely, we have lost many to poison, one day maybe we will free ourself from this.

Never understood the bad trip meme.
>Oh shit everything's crazy and scary
>wait a minute this is probably just because of that drug I took not too long ago

How does anyone fall for this? It's like running out of a horror movie because you think the bad guy's gonna kill you.

your brother would be alive if he had googled "taking lsd first time"

My good friend hung himself too, it all started with mdma, in the end he was smoking heroine and doing shrooms at the same time, he was really messed up before death. I never mess with psychedelics after that, only cocaine few times a year.

>dumbass teenager killed himself while high
>"all drugs are bad!"

Just because some faggot couldn't handle his psychs doesn't mean the rest of us can't

how about don't have dumb as shit friends. but also don't do drugs.

Basically this is all that needs to be said. I've done LSD maybe 4-5 times and it's been absolutely mind blowing but granted I've never done more than 1 tab at a time.

Have you ever had a bad trip? I've had one once taking mushrooms. Only way I can describe it is putting two phones together receiver to earpiece you just kind of get stuck in this loop but this is the important part where you always have good friends with you. Still totally an advocate for psychedelics though. If you do want to see your brother again though, I know of a way.

>someone dies from drowning
>hur they died from taking drug/alcohol
No

Failing to put a line between paragraphs just makes your post impossible to read

>My brother has just been found in the water after a 3 day search. friends had peerpressured him in taking lsd.

tell us about more things that never happened

>user dies because of hanging
>hurr he died because everyone was bullying him for being a faggot
No

>huuuuurh lsd is good IF YOU ARE CHOSEN

it's 99% never good, very difficult to make, expensive chemicals are needed as well as expensive equipment and the results can easily be spoiled so that only chemists who are very talented would even attempt such a thing.

don't do it, all the guys who used to make this and knew how are retired.

>it's hard to follow a procedure.

Sorry user

Russia is correct

It's not at all like watching a movie. You forget that you even took drugs, you don't know where you are, or what the hell is going on. Some don't even know their own name or who they were until it's over

uhhh you can have a bad trip on legit LSD bucko

You're retarded. Nbomes are vasoconstrictors and can cause issues related to overdosing because of it

LSD does not.

Are you fucking retarded?

Here on the coast of Finland we like to drink at our summer houses on the islands. We all know that it's dangerous to drink and get into a boat in the middle of the night. My friends brother and some of his friends drowned when they hit a stone when going for a joyride in the middle of the night.

You are not yourself when you drink or take drugs, especially with alcohol you are weak.

>Dont do drugs kids.
Educate yourself first
Erowid.org
Psychonautwiki.org
Sorry that happened to your bro OP

OW mother fuck

>young man takes LSD, jumps out a window, thought he could fly
>what a tragedy

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER NOW I HAVE TO GO TO ER

fuckoff nigger
only niggers use drugs

fuck you dude i think i can see my fucking bone jutting out i think i have to go to the hospital now NOBODY DO THIS

Nigger you need to invest in rope making companies.

Shit guys I'm so sorry! This should help ease the pain!!!!!!

you're retarded
yup, if he bought it on the street this is the case most of the time. stop doing this to yourself. there are the purest drugs in the world available right now online.
not true; next you'll tell me gabapentin and alcohol are the same because they both act on GABA receptors...
And, LSD is laid in MICROGRAMS, usually 80 to 250ug per tab, and the LD50 is in GRAMS. You can have a horribly intense trip but it's almost impossible to overdose.
25x-nbome series is laid in doses up to 2 grams. The LD50 is around 3 grams. if you take two tabs thinking it's LSD.... let's just say plenty of people have died this way. education is your best defense.

>two cases from a schizo in 1953 and 1969

erowid is actually super neat I've been on there a few times really succinct explanations of what people feel. Love ego-death stories, seems really abstract.

Finns admitting they can't drink responsibly, and still blaming the alcohol

Druggies deserve death

only niggers brag about it. just because no one has ever offered you any doesn't mean the cool kids aren't doing it.

>tfw took bromodragonfly circa 2005 and tripped for an entire weekend with 3 others
not long ago i reconnected with one guy and he mentioned he still had flashbacks and shit
i still see tracers sometimes

never happened. stfu shill

Your brother was an idiot and his death was the very definition of natural selection.

Its like these idiots who take some acid, think they can fly, and jump off a building. Take off from the ground first faggots.

If you take drugs without the necessary precautions and without educating yourself about potential effects then you're a moron that deserves whatever comes

>can't handle an acid trip

Your brother is a faggit

Oh sorry, was

He deserved it for doing drugs

>implying using a psychadelic once every 4 months is the same as being addicted to crack and heroing and needing to use it daily

poor swede, you can learn a lot about yourself and the world from safe drug use

LSD was awesome though

I did it in a park. laughed like a child at the grass as I saw my imagination project from my mind into reality. would do again

HPPD is a bitch, but it goes away the less you concentrate on it. In fact, it's just a conscious perception of optical phenomena that have been tuned out by your brain in the past. Youre just now noticing them. It's a learning process to ignore it, but it is absolutely manageable and if you do this it will dissipate with time.

Erowid is great if you want general information about drugs as well as trip reports.
Ego death is definitely fun to read about.

Oh well
Bad for him
I'm rolling a mininuke now

Sorry for your loss, OP.

This is why weed should be illegal. Every degenerate shitstain shooting up in this world started with weed. Weed is a gateway drug...it's the alcoholic degenerate's version of wine coolers.

Remember: Real men don't need a crutch like weed.

This is now a drug thread. I've done the following:

>caffeine
>alcohol
>tobacco
>marijuana (habitual)
>synthetic cannabinoids
>25B-nBOMe
>LSD
>shrooms
>MDMA
>methamphetamine
>vyvanse
>adderall
>Ritalin
>powder cocaine
>crack cocaine
>hydrocodone
>hydromorphone
>codeine
>tramadol
>klonopin
>Valium
>xanax
>carisoprodol

I'm now on a Zoloft, trileptal, vistaril, and prazosin cocktail. LSD was legit. Sorry about your bro. One love

Can you elaborate on your trip experience? What was so good about it?
Most people are first introduced to alcohol, actually, so if you're going to argue from a gateway drug perspective, start there.

I've also taken Prozac, lexapro, Wellbutrin, and abilify in the past. I will hopefully be starting hrt soon.

only niggers brag
kek

>hrt

kill yourself faggot

Lol dumbass

I'm sorry you had to be related to this person

F

I felt like I gained new insight and looked at things from a different perspective. I felt like I could feel every single drop of sweat dripping from my pores. I legit thought I was Jesus for a little while. I felt very close to the people I was with and very happy. It gives you a sense of oneness with the universe. My trip took a darker turn toward the end when I started to remember some things I shouldn't have. Otherwise it was all good.

yeah yeah

because no one ever drowned while drunk before, or do you count alcohol as a drug? What about milder substances like coffee or cannabis?

Well I'm probably doing it wrong, but for me it was simply fun.

I felt like I was a child again, literally. You know that feeling when you're a kid and you're exploring the world and discovering things for the firs time? The feeling was similar. I had moments where I had "sodeep profound thoughts" but they were fleeting.

I tried it a second time when I went to EDC in las vegas (yes degenerate I know) and it was more intense since I took 200ug. My body started to literally shake right when it kicked in and I had to sit down for a few minutes. Then I just walked around giggling my ass off at all the crazy looking people. I think next time I would definitely try to do it in nature and take a peaceful walk.

To be fair. Sometimes tripped out people are straight dangerous and it might have been the safest play to let him walk away

good luck with the ssris man

Natural selection

Thank you. It seems to be helping.

Damn user, hope you get through this.

Sorry to hear that mate. God bless

>dies on something as tame as LSD

Advice for using acid for therapeutic purposes? It's not my first trip, but it will be the first time I try to get to the core of what's depressing and distracting me.

very sorry to hear this, what a nightmare

Ha, the "I just have to sit down for a minute guys" feeling on the comeup is always so funny. You sit down feeling like your heart is going to burst and you get up loving everything.

The childish aspect of it is my favorite part, it's like rediscovering the purest aspects of your heart that people gradually shed or forget as they move into adulthood. It's something I make a conscious effort to try and ingrain in my sober day-to-day, as it seems real sincerity and earnestness are rare qualities these days. As Jesus said, it is best to be like a child.