youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Montreal)))

City of degenerates scumfucks.

they're not even trying to be transgender anymore. they're literally just tossing on a shitty wig and claiming their dick to be a vagina. at least try to have some effort.

like pic related.

traps are gay sorry not sorry.

Can Elon hurry up with that rocket to Mars. I want off this fucking rock. At least we can start over on Mars and do it right this time.

it fucking well should be humiliating, holy fuck

Montreal and Toronto are equivalent to California.
Just leave them, they cannot be saved.

If I could imagine a sex offender trying to use his 'gender' to justify his crimes, it would look like this.

Jihadi Justin happened

All of the good Canadians eventually find a way to live in the US, so basically you are the decendants of the people too pussy to fight in our revolution and the only people who stick around are trapped...

This is also Ontario's literally gay premier who has sent the Province into a depression. I am ashamed and sorry on behalf of my people.

Ontario. Goddamnit.

Can't wait to get out of this shithole. Saw some fentanyl addict tweaking on the sidewalk today

>Can't wait to get out of this shithole. Saw some fentanyl addict tweaking on the sidewalk today

Was it you? Did you have an out of body experience? Were you trying to OD?

I'm going back to Alberta as soon as I get a job offer. Ontario has been turned inside out into some SJW fantasyland. I hate it here too.

Looks like the (((Italian))) that just lost his job at google

>he thinks escape is possible

Why are your soldiers so fat?

Why don't they even make the effort anymore? So many nutrannies look like absolute fucking steaming shit. Not even ugly, fucking repulsive and scary on purpose.

Are they?
Maple liquid jew is only about 260 kcal/ 100g.

They are actually trying to destroy the concept of beauty by forcing people to view them as beautiful until the word holds no more meaning.

hah the dude in the background has delivered me delicious chicken many times before
he looks disgusted

I couldn't even tell it's trying to look like a woman. They should really wear a badge that lists their preferred pronouns. Maybe a yellow six pointed star.

stay out of Edmonton, saw same "first nations individual" taking a shit on the sidewalk

Fucking hell! Yeah, I was in Calgary before after leaving the GTA (Top Shithole.) I hadn't been to Edmonton before, but thanks for the heads up.

What has happened to Ontario? At least rural Ontario used to be based and redneck. But it seems really hollow out in the boons as of late. Just seems like the entire province is being destroyed, and this has been picking up speed in the past 5 years. Really makes me sad. If somebody can explain, I would gladly listen. Because things don't seem the same in the rural areas as they were even 5-10 years ago.

Kathleen Wynne.

That is all.

How though? Are the increased electricity costs enough to do that? Or has she done other things that I just haven't heard about? I used to enjoy just sitting in a Timmies in a small town and watching all the hicks come and go, planning to one day move out there. But I'm not sure I want to anymore, something is changing out there. Fuck dyke Queen.

You guys really need to fix your hockey teams if you don't like them. I mean, it can't be that hard right? right?
t. sad Avalanche fan
Also, why is the only good part of California their hockey teams? Makes no sense.

>What has happened to Ontario? At least rural Ontario used to be based and redneck. But it seems really hollow out in the boons as of late.

Some parts are still not too bad. But they big push now is to buy up all of the local utilities and then have energy all under provincial control. Also, a lot of 'refugees' and welfare/druggie degenerates are getting dumped in the small cities because of the lower cost of living.

Once the shit-tier zombies show up, crime increases as does unemployment. Next, the province swoops in with the chequebook and starts 'helping' but with strings attached. Pride parades, gender-neutral policies, etc, etc. It's a mild version of when the commies would roll into town to 'help' the locals.

I'm trying to get back to Calgary ASAP. Plan B is to move to Northern Ontario.

How is Calgary? I hear that there is a ton of shitskins in Alberta though - are they okay or are they just cucks like in Ontario?

It's too bad the whites haven't seemed to figure out that they can move into smaller towns/cities for cheaper living as well - I hear people bitching about the cost of living but then don't want to move. If enough white conservatives moved to the country we could kind of have our own area in rural Ontario. Unfortunately those areas seem stagnant at best and sometimes in decline.

>Jihadi Justin happened

Justin "King Cuck" Trudeau

Justin "the Blue-Blood Bimbo" Trudeau

Justin "the Dhimmi" Trudeau

>What has happened to Ontario?

Decades of Marxist subversion coming out of universities. They have infected the media, government and have all kinds of NGOs. They are deconstructing the Canadian identity and Canada now has practically zero chance at a future.

Canada used to be more conservative than the US, until after WWII when the commies came and nobody drowned them like rats in a bucket of pus.

Yup, leftists do not understand the history and character of Canada at all - and what little character is left (rural Ontario) is going down the tubes. I love meeting a real old-school dude. Still happens once and a while.

I lived in the SW corner at Shaunessy. IT wasn't too bad, mostly whites and some Indians (dot not feather) and some Flips and Chinese. IT was alright down there. The job market sucks though. Had a few bites,but nothing firm yet.

The downtown is fucking boring and pretty much closes after the offices empty out. I like the province though: everything feels freer and more open. Skies, weather, land, mountains. No 'Beer Store' or LCBO. No provincial sales tax.

Northern/Rural Ontario is alright as long as you're outside the commuter range of the GTA. My small city is on the Eastern edge of the GTA and now it's all fucktards from the GTA on the weekends. It sucks.

>all these people blaming Montreal

Reminder it is only the Anglo parts that are filth ridden.

Vancouver, Toronto and Edmonton are no different.

Nothing happened. Canada's always been a degenerate shithole who will forever brag about burning down the White House one time 200 years ago.

When did I say they weren't?

shut the fuck up the anglo/germanic parts are the only thing still recognizable as a first world nation. French cucks want to leave still after 30 years and they STILL haven't given anything useful to the country.

If that's a trap, I would be happy to be caught.

I've never understood why they allowed that thing into their business in the first place? Why does t everyone just beat it to death in the streets the instant it steps outside?

I quit, any small ounce of patriotism is viewed as fascist. Any bit of sanity is viewed as be a racism. The other day I was walking around downtown with some friends as we had just hit up the bars and there was a pride festival going on it was honestly the most degenerate thing I had ever witnessed, trannys beyond the eye could see and sex toys for sale everywhere. I have just had it, nothing anyone can do well save this once great place.

God knows what happened. How did we fall so low from such heights?

youtube.com/watch?v=OP78OFVM60o
back in the 70's, I don't see a single gook

How did we go from this to the current year?

If youre not humiliated to go outside looking like that, then you are fucking immune to humiliation mate.

This

Looking like that would be humiliating.

Most them aren't trannies in the traditional sense. See before a tranny thought they were a woman, they wanted to be a woman and did what they could to look and feel feminine. They might not have always succeeded but they tried because being a woman was the end goal.

But Marxism and academia have destroyed the concept of gender and sex and attacked beauty. So you combine that with failed males who believe that throwing on a dress and calling yourself a woman is a reset button to easy street and homosexuals with mental illness and/or drug issues who crave attention and this is what you end up with.

>Nothing happened. Canada's always been a degenerate shithole who will forever brag about burning down the White House one time 200 years ago.

No it wasn't. From 1775-1960s, Canada was more conservative than the US.

George Soros happened to Canada. He owns Trudeau. He owned Harper. George Soros is 95% responsible for what is happening to Canada right now. The other 5% belongs to the dipshit Canadians who are letting it happen and shaming the people who aren't on board with the Soros agenda.

I hope Israel assassinates that fuck.. and his kid.

Any more of Canada's leaders being based?

She passed legislation allowing CPS to take children from parents who don't use trans pronouns.

John A Macdonald was a great man and thats what most people don't know any more especially because of the multiculturalism as state policy being forced down every Canadians throat, but Canada was literally an ethno Aryan state until quite recently.

>She passed legislation allowing CPS to take children from parents who don't use trans pronouns.
It's 2017 you fucking intolerant xenophobic bigot!

>Looking like a blue-haired goblin in drag that's taking a break from a bdsm orgy is fine but being called out on using the wrong bathroom is where I draw the line, because it's humiliating

>trans pronouns

That's just a cross dresser not seriously trans. They've not even had a proper shave.

>>trans

>They've not even had a proper shave
Um wow women can have beards too you fucking bigot

Imma start dumping my canadian screenies

He was such a fucking drunk that he vomited on stage during a debate. Then he blamed his opponent for saying stupid shit and making him puke. Classy.

I'll join in

>George Soros happened to Canada. He owns Trudeau. He owned Harper. George Soros is 95% responsible for what is happening to Canada right now. The other 5% belongs to the dipshit Canadians who are letting it happen and shaming the people who aren't on board with the Soros agenda.
>I hope Israel assassinates that fuck.. and his kid.

So true.

Canada is done. For the low IQ leafs here (aka 99% of them) I will try to simplify it:

Without religion (Christianity), you cant resist the jew/commie takeover. Although there were many Christians in Canada in the past, religion was not as strong here as in the U.S.

>he vomited on stage during a debate. Then he blamed his opponent for saying stupid shit and making him puke
/myguy/

tfw thinking about canadas future

help me bump my thread here anons

Canada you are making me sad.

Oh yeah, some do

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Well that's always been a problem. The police used to rough them up more though.

It looks like bald jokes truly are timeless. Pic related is from a Commons discussing a bill to give the Chinese the right to vote in Vancouver.

The year was 1885.

>First omnisexual lunargender lizard-kin to step onto Mars

God damn that's more based than nearly every leader ever. Fucking Trudeau's.

Sounds like my kind of guy honestly.

you call that fag a "woman" or "lady" ??? dude...

help save my thread, Ontario bros!

archived

looks like you got wrecked mate

It was a better time.

Though it goes to show we be been fighting multiculti cuckolds since before the Soros Jew became a problem. Before Trudeau even.