I've come down with a severe case of jungle fever. A good looking black woman is just the most attractive thing I know

I've come down with a severe case of jungle fever. A good looking black woman is just the most attractive thing I know.

Am I brainwashed or something?

well, you're Swedish so no one is really surprised

Yep. Where do you live?

its not normal but understandable.

There is nothing wrong lusting after the top 1% of black women

actually date and fuck a good one like i did, they lack higher reasoning facilities, would keep one as a mistress but never wife.

Helsingor

Yes, you're brainwashed. Consider gassing yourself.

>not having a fetish where you secretly pretend the black girl you're fucking is one of your house slaves

That's the thing, yes. Average black women are < whites, barely ever see one irl that I'd do.

It's not just you. Pls post more, I'm on mobile or I would post some qts.

The only solution is to get a harem of black girls who act like your slave.

Been there user. Go fuck one and let the train wreck begin, and then get the fuck over it. You will have to learn the hard way, but you will come back home white man, you will. Just need to grow up and conquer this unhealthy fetish. I used to have it, and I nailed a few "hot" nigger bitches. But now, it literally makes me sick to my stomach and I wish I would have never touched a nigger. I'm tainted now. I can't wash what I did off of me. And I have to live the rest of my life feeling less than pure and damaged. No one to blame but myself. And you'll get there as well.
>EVEN A FOOL CAN BECOME A WISE MAN IF HE CHOOSES TO LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES
>OP IS A FOOL
Good luck user. Good luck.

was she your sister or cousin?

>i want to get genital herpes

I'd fuck that green black chick from Guardians of The Galaxy. But only if she wears her green bodypaint. (She's disgusting otherwise)

Here you go, Raj

Considering your location, definitely. But it's not really any big deal....unless you want to want to breed with one.

probably house slave

>been there
being this degenerate.

They smell different, hair is shit, all of it not just on their heads.
Floppy ass tities, even in the skinny ones, just my experience familia, sounds like you're a virgin faggot.

Sven, you are fully delusional.

Open boob

I'd like to fuck them but I'd never ever wife them. They are the most insufferable of women, even though they are so hot.

This is now officially a jungle fever thread. Post em.

you know someone can give you herpes by just giving you a kiss on the cheek right?

>A good looking black woman
We're part of one of the most beautiful races in the world.
It's not hard to find a good looking white girlfriend here if you're Swedish.
Go outside and get gains, sort yourself out.

detta

Poo in loo

Your just after a taboo cummie. Snap out of it.

That's in Denmark

>taboo
>niggers
>Sweden

Thanks lads I love you all! I've plowed 2 full on black girls and 2 halfies 9/10 would do again

The woman in the picture is a Dravidian Indian, not a black person. And even then, she's only attractive because she has white facial features.

I too have case if Jungle fever.

No it's natural, definitely something about a jungle woman on an animal level, the big curves are womanly and also feels hot and reckless to throw away thousands of generations of ancestry just for one night of glory...

But then remember - your kids will be black and you will have failed in life. Don't do it.

Beautiful Argentinian girl

You mean Persian facial features.

Not this fucking faggot

My father mixed with a black girl. Don't do it sven.

That woman is 60% to 80% white.

>throw away thousands of generations of ancestry just for one night of glory...
You know, there's no limit on how many times you can impregnate a woman. Your balls don't suddenly stop working just because you unload them inside a black girl.

stop & think. sage this slide

Oh I wish it was user. I too suffer from jungle fever but was tragically born in the only country in the american continent with 0% niggers. Hard luck!

What happened?

so beautiful

Really? Got any proof she's Dravidian Indian? Her face is not typical for black women but she is hot.

Hehe Brad Pitt

Oh god, fucking this. A shame i'm not man enough to try and get a black girl to RP that.

Please don't burn the coal, Sven.

There are hardly enough good black women around for us niggers at the best of times.

>tfw no traditional black gf to raise a strong, black family together

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

She's hot as fuck

I know that feel, when you see one white girl per day and fifteen sheboons you really start to think... that you need to move the fuck away.

I have developed a thing for brown girls. Please help.

Nope she's ethnically Cameroonian

let's make a joke and say he's got the stockholm syndrome

Literally just think about it user. With your brain.

Yep, kys.

How brown are we talking about?

Snälla, Sven

You are not brainwashed, you are a shill

black vajayjays look nasty user. Don't be fooled.

It's ok to fuck a black chick but there are some rules.

>1. ALWAYS wear a condom
>2. Don't tell your friends
>3. Don't bring her home to meet Mom and Dad
>4. Don't meet her family
>5. Don't fuck the same one twice

Good luck user

I bet it smells like cocoa butter

Hot chicks are hot chicks. Give me a cool girl with good personal hygiene, who knows how to look and act hot, who can be charming, who doesn't have any bizarre genetic disorders, health issues, or family histories of the same and who won't trip and fall across every dick she comes across and I'll bang her if her screen was neon green.

Kys nigger lover