Why are Canadian soldiers so fat?

Canadians love to go on and on about how much "better trained" their soldiers are, even though their elite soldiers are trained on US army bases and their average grunts are well, picture related. Kind of makes you understand why they lost they war in Afghanistan...

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are American soldiers such trannies?

>they lost the war in afg
forgetting something burgerkike

You may not like it, but that's what peak performance looks like. You're also looking at an old guy that definitely does a non combat job at this point and is sticking it out until he gets his thirty. The bros I've met from PPCLI are Chad incarnate and tend to be beefier that the US soldiers I've known.

It gets cold up here

I think OP is the faggot that is blaming "losing the war" on Canada... Even though the war clearly was not lost.

leave it to the canadians to enlist walruses

It protects them from the cold

Infanteer here, there's quite a few members who are THICC, but the only fat guys I've ever seen are the older guys but they have no problem keeping up with the younger guys

Too much syrup

I'm a US Marine and I served with 2nd MEB in Helmand in 2009. The reason we didn't go into Kandahar was because your faggot army hadn't had a war since Korea and wanted to appear competant, even though it was well known you withdrew the majority of your forces onto KAF as early as 2008. Your stupidity got a lot of guys from the 82nd and 101st fucked up by the time you ceeded your battlespace in 2011

>cherrypicking

That's why we have a Marine Corps...

>Why are Canadian soldiers so fat?
Only during certain times of the year when getting ready for hibernation, it's complicated.

PPCLI gets 45 rounds/ year. "Well trained" huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

>your faggot army hadn't had a war since Korea and wanted to appear competant
What is the Gulf War, Rwanda Civil War, Somali Civil War, Bosnian War, Kosovo War.

Not to mention we didn't get involved in the wars you happened to lose.

Archived it for you
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

You guys BARELY sent anybody to the Golf War asside from some officers attached to US units, not to mention I've probably had firefights that lasted longer than that war. The Rwandan Civil war was an embarrasment, you litterally stood post and watched the country butcher itself. I believe your actions in the Somali civil war not only got your troops withdrawn but your airborne regiment stood down, Bosnia and Kosovo you sent very few troops. So yes, first war since Korea.

>he doesn't know how to reply
>he literally can't stop spreading misinformation
>he doesn't know that there are IDs

All's well that ends well. Relax. Stroke my beaver, it's soft. Let my beaver taste your wood.

He's an old Major, I don't think he's seeing much combat. If you want a better representation you should probably look at lower ranks NCMs

>ctrl-F "JTF2"
>Nothing

>Armchair generals from both sides of the border
>Infantry plebs with hurt egos
>ISHYGDDT

There are a lot of fat Canadian soldiers...

Okay, you win. From now on we'll be the burgers and you can be leafs, sound good?

Nobody wants to be a leaf, your country is a meme