What do niggers mean by this?

What do niggers mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That to prefer the company of people who dress, speak, and act like you do is racist, even when race is literally the only thing you don't have in common.

literally saying someone isn't black enough

its hilarious how legitimately racist that is

He's not a real nigga.

He too white! He dunno he roots!

You're only black if you have killed a white person.

It's the extremely insane lefty black that hates that some blacks don't buy into their thug horse shit and want to make something of themselves instead of being a mentally retarded drug attic gang banger.

"Who they be" learn to fucking speak properly.

In the nigger community, it's encourage to dress and act as part of the group. This means that niggers in the community have to dress like niggers and act like niggers, i.e., pants hanging off your knees and being as dumb as a brick. Intelligence is a "white" thing.

They mean an Uncle Tom who is trying really hard to gain acceptance from whites by acting and dressing like them.

>what do niggers mean?

Acting "white" is heresy.

My black friend voted Trump, was in the military and looks like Death Grips.

Did I win the black friend lottery?

Simple minds lead to simple actions, r/The Donald, there are no based black men.

To be a real nigga you have to dress like one, act like one, talk like one, have low IQ and impulse control like one, lack a father figure like one, etc.

And then throw a bitch fit when people recognize being black is different from being white and measurably worse in every way.

Race doesnt exist, whites came from albinos.

That we're race traitors, essentially. But since we are, I could use some advice Sup Forums.

My mom is a latina, and my father is an ex marine and auto mechanic like his dad before him. I look black, but I'm fairer than most and have a more white face.

I'm training to be a mechanical engineer; I've always been a motor head.

Anyway, I've met this really cute Ethiopian girl at my Uni, but she's HELLA orthodox christian and very traditional.

How should I go about courting this young woman, precisely? I mean, I hate the sheeboons around me. American black women are herpes ridden whores, or complete losers (who are waaay into anime)

>They mean an Uncle Tom who is trying really hard to gain acceptance from whites
Further proof that the left is absolutely delusional. So when a nigger wears a flannel shirt and gets his hair done it's not because he's expressing his individuality or something, he's just "trying to hard to gain acceptance from whites." Why do you imply trying being accepted by whites is even a bad thing to begin with? Kek

>this is who they be talking about
>dat be is what was is was be muhfugguh mufugguh dik dik dik
who can tell?

Crabs In A Bucket

Seems you lucked out. He is either smart enough to know how to blend in, or he might actually be BASED. Either way on day of the rope, he must hang.

to them race is whatever they want it to be so that the race card becomes more powerful

White people were a mistake.

They want to be edgy

Anyone who speaks ebonics should be shot

Black memes are so fucking boring.

Bruh this shyt fleek senpai bruh deadass bruh

WE WUZ WHITE

I spoke to that dude in the pic a long while ago.

Had a friend in high school that was black. He came from a poor family, dressed like a normal black teen who likes rap, but he did very well in school and got straight A's and he would get made fun of for being too white for it by other black teens.

They mean that individuals in their ghetto nigger culture are very quick to beat down anyone who deviates from the gutter trash gangbanger norm.

Why do you think there is such a diversity of cliques in white environments, but niggers are all just niggers? Why do you think blacks that hang out with whites actually develop a discernable identity?

The only significant differences that various black enclaves have are geographical, WEST SIDE, NIGGA.

I had a black friend once. we broke up after I said the ((n)) word while appropriately describing a different black individual. sad, really, but I guess it was never meant to be.

And an abomination was the obama nation. Loyal White subjects serving a treasonous black fallen king who enabled an Orwellian state and corruption to flourish. Yet you are surprised the world is in total chaos now? Too late to stop trumpocalypse. Better buckle up for Sept kiddo. Its gonna be a ruff ride.

Top Kek.

That looks like a black David

>looks like Death Grips
DG is a band, not a single person fucking kek

many such cases, sad

Niggers know how niggerish other blacks are, they just feel like they have a monopoly on being able to point it out for some reason because "muh slavery."

What major is she?
If it is anything other than stem or finance abort immediately, otherwise just go sit next to her in class or while studying, this inevitably leads to studying together which will lead to sex.
Just don't be an autistic sperg

>When white people say, "my best friend is black," this is who they are referring to. I think this person they are referring to is actually dark-white (which is accurate to say considering that all humans are essentially different shades of the same colour).

I translated this for anyone who cant read ebonics.

They're telling you to improve yourselves and grow balls instead of being a beta and hiding facts

But how do you know OP's name is David?

Black ethno-nationalism. He is making a point about the superiority of racial purity and being honouring your roots and that no respectable black man would ever be friend a white devil

They mean that you aren't a real nigga if you don't have a criminal record.

>respectable black man

They mean real blacks are a product of a different kind of Jewish social programming.

youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY

She's a stem student. Biology, major I think.

I dunno, I don't speak dindu.

You start by preparing to move to Ethiopia.

>Either way on day of the rope, he must hang.

"Mom! Teddy's being ominous on the internet again!"

*police officer

Fixed

why do you have black friends?

>Daquan
Like pottery.

4D Racism

Should be safe to proceed then. Invite her for coffee or tea. It's a very noncommittal thing to do and will help you get to know each other, after that suggest studying together. Once you have a good rapport established then you invite her out for a movie/drinks/dinner whatever. If you fuck it up after that then only God can help you user

>"Intelligence is a "white" thing."
>posts under the gadsden flag

Alright. Should I pick up anything on Ethopian courtship?

She mentioned to be she used to come from a noble family in her old country. I don't want to come off as a rube.

Niggers mean you're not black if you have morals, values, and act with respect towards others.

When black people say black they are referring to a culture not a race hence the picture of a man who is obviously black ethnically yet is not considered black because of the way he acts/dresses. They do this because conflating their culture with their skin color allows for them to call anyone that criticizes their culture racist and thus allows them to act in any way they want with no societal repercussions.

Guess you have to be friends with dindus and kangs to not be a racist

Dude im high as shit but uou literally mad eless sense than the nigher.

>No social repercussions

You can't be a fly nigga if you raise your hand.

I was that kid that slept in class all day but would wake up an ace tests, my teacher thought seating me surrounded by nogs would cause problems

But the niggers respected my flippant disregard for authority combined with displays of intellect, and it just made them want to cheat off of me. That teacher was stupid as fuck.

that niggers all dress and act the same and the ones who dont act hood/rachet/ghetto are uncle toms.

>he isn't some caricature of black thug "culture"
>"u a light skin mofugga xD"

The girl on the far left has a cute face. Is she really Arabic?

whats this new nigger meme trend where they take a pic and with text at the top and then add text to the bottom reiterating what was already said

a monkey with a bieber haircut....now I've seen it all.

test

fuck yeah, I can finally shitpost, even though I got permanently banned. Free VPN for the win.

>what is India?

Hitler, Mao, Stallin, Khadaffi, Sadam Hussein... Should I go on silly? They are all white supremacist leaders honey, your should get your facts straight?

You dont get to fuck him unlike my trump voting black gf.
Unless you are a massive faggot.

They think that people who share a vaguely-defined phenotype with them and who assimilate into less violent cultures than the one built by the group centered around that very phenotype are reprehensible.

>all black girls are waaay into anime
Holy fuck you mean my gf isnt the only one?

they will only claim him if he wins something

lewis hamilton, half black.... FIRST BLACK F1CHAMP
tiger woods, half black.... FIRST BLACK GOLF CHAMP
barack obama, half black... FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT

fucking niggers need to have some white blood in them to be worth a shit

is that lil pump or lil Uzi vert

"acting black" "talking black"
just means adhering to the social fuckery that the jews besieged them with in the form of "entertainment" and "culture"

That they know they're smelly, ugly, loud, obnoxious apes most whites can't stand to be around for even a microinstant.

They pride themselves on it.

Same here

When has a white person ever said that?

>Ethiopian girl
You think there's a chance you can compete with BBC?

Crabs in a bucket mentality. If a black person shuns the thug muh drugz culture, dresses well, cares for their hair instead of leaving it in a woolen dirty mess, seeks an education/employment or anything that basically makes them a contributing member to society then they're no longer black. These people, rather than look up to someone like that for inspiration to stop acting like retarded apes,will try to drag them down and treat them like trash because not acting like a nigger is a form of betrayal to them.

Hahaha. Thats because when you translate it into proper english you realize theyre not saying anything.

the only people who talk like that are white liberals so , whatever

if you are black and don't do as the rest of the blacks say, you are magically white

you're still friends with a nigger, so no

My black friend took me to a family reunion cookout. Here's a pic.

>What do niggers mean by this?
Black race traitor. Act intelligent, or work hard and not steal, or hang out with decent people and you make niggers look bad; that's white supremacy. He's not only not black, he's a nazi. Also OP is fag, sage.

>no respectable black man would ever be friend a white devil
Yeah, to do that you'd have to care about the future for you and your family. And niggers don't give a fuck about their kids.

>that niggers all dress and act the same and the ones who dont act hood/rachet/ghetto are uncle toms.
Yeah, and if they dress and behave decently, subsequently having some success in life, they are oreos. Basically, they are saying that decent behavior and positive life outcomes mean you aren't really black.

No. One of the LA four was a military man. Never relax around blacks, nigger-lover.

>dark white
That's a powerful meme right there. If enough niggers start using this insult it'll drive average black people to white nationalism. The irony is delicious.

>niggas aint shit
>WE
>pretend to act like a WE but really acting like not shit

checks out

That we can't be their friends ever.

Sad.

Guess they have to be put in their place if that's the case.

When I saw this on the catalog I thought it was from the Walberg Planet of the Apes character that Carter played.

>You think there's a chance you can compete with BBC?

No, but I think that being part Latino could help me out. I can always pull a Fernando Martinez.

You can't be an authentic black person unless you act like a criminal nigger.

>itt: closet colonists

Niggers really do have a crab bucket mentality don't they? If you aren't some fucking useless gang banger you are an uncle tom.

Any black person who acts like a human isn't black according to diddndus

>What do niggers mean by this?
Means the nigger didn't get enough attention as a child due to an absent, imprisoned, dead father.