Why United States savagely bomb Laos?

Why United States savagely bomb Laos?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/31/laos-deadly-aftermath-us-bomb-campaign-vietnam-air-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=g6xYaTPwsoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why United States savagely slay Viets?

Why United States savagely execute Filipinos?

Why United States back savage genocide?

Why United States back savage death squads?

Why United States savagely instigate coups?

Why United States savags Amerindians at wounded knee?

Because we can.

Someday it will come back to bite you.

Fuck. I was going to post this.

>implying third world migration is not worse than getting bombed
they've been getting fucked since 1965

Surprised there's no mention of the shit we sponsored in Bangladesh or Indonesia.

Lol I love being American, its like joining the BoS in fallout

Pretty much this. They can commit all the evil they want without question. No one can stop them.

All shamanic cultures, it should be obvious what they are doing.

One world order, one religion.

We need to re bomb, they seem to be using them up quickly.

NEver forget the gorillions goy

We hate weak fags and niggers.

Trips of nigger hatred.

Lololololol, go fuck another little boy Ahmed, all that sexual tension is getting to your head. In what world do you think any country is better then America? Are you feeling ok? You were borne beneath us and you will live and die beneath us. We will continue to do what we do because no one can stop us.

#notallamericans

It's almost as if Laos runs parallel to Vietnam and was exploited by the Communists as well!

Because why not

It's almost like you sperged out over the fact there were a few vietnamese communist supply lines in the countryside

Pathetic. You cannot even defend your nation's evil actions.

>Meme flag
Bet it's an american

There is solid evidence of this. The victims of your hegemony need to be remembered.

>a few vietnamese communist supply lines

"A few" my ass, they could move thousands of tons of material into Vietnam through Laos every year. Also there's the fact that the north Vietnamese were supposed to withdraw their forces from Laos as part of the agreement made at Geneva 1952, but of course they didn't withdraw their troops and never intended to, they kept thousands of troops in Laos to support the Pathet Lao against the US-backed royal Laotian army. So after that point, we had every right to bomb the shit out of them.

>Geneva 1952

Geneva 1962**

"I hate Americans to this date. They bombed, burned and destroyed everything. If their president was here, I would slap him in the face.”
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/31/laos-deadly-aftermath-us-bomb-campaign-vietnam-air-attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=g6xYaTPwsoM

pic related. couldn't give a damn if some Laotian peasant hates my country. they shouldn't have allowed themselves to be subverted by commies, also shouldn't have cooperated with armed groups that flagrantly violated international treaties if they didn't want to get carpet bombed.

At least we invented ways to kill efficiently, you sand-niggers have to steal your killing machines from the russians and even then your society is backwards af.

Your attempt to justify your savagery is amazing.

Cry more, commie. so assravaged that the tears keep flowing almost 50 years after the fact.

>Why United States savagely bomb Laos?
it was the 60's. people were experimenting back then.

Not if we bite back

They're still affecting people today you moron.