Brit/pol/ - Alfred the Great edition

>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40866953
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4771766/Immigrant-jailed-caught-paedophile-hunters.html
youtu.be/MrHoMSRZOS4
youtu.be/uK8zNw6ONuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/FootyMemes/status/895008054382665728
imdb.com/title/tt1788391/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40866953

we should really have laws against people being able to gather in more than groups of two and have curfews for anyone who isnt at work

What toothpaste logo is this?

wheres Kev =Rimmer gone ?

>high calorie low fat

You know the answer

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323

im pissed she was released

oh well, plenty more like her suffering like they should.

fucking whores

Empire of the Eternal (japanglo) Sun

Colgate ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4771766/Immigrant-jailed-caught-paedophile-hunters.html

lel

kekd

tuna, turkey breast and some pure chicken breast, some nuts maybe protein shake and you should be well there i reckon mate.

This is already happening lad. The primary school I went to was a CofE but now they're interfaith and have all the kids going on Diwali parades, visiting mosques and reading parts of the Quran and they don't go to harvest festival anymore nor do they rexite the Lord's Prayer every morning.

>Our Father who art in heaven
>hallowed be thy name
>Your kingdom come
>Your will be done
>on Earth as it is in heaven.
>Give us today our daily bread
>And forgive us our trespasses
>as we forgive those who trespass against us
>Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
>Now and forever (think there was more here?)
>Amen

Who here has seen 'Threads'?

Did it effect you? It left me feeling profoundly disturbed for several days after viewing. I cant evenfathom the BBC making something of this magnitude and enduring worth in this day and age.

bomb scene
youtu.be/MrHoMSRZOS4

Full film (with wop subtitles)
youtu.be/uK8zNw6ONuk

If NK actually nuked California (still a few years off them being capable), what would we actually lose? (((Hollywood)))? Illegal aliens? Da LA Hood? Gay siws in San Fran?

the Yanks did ..*The Day After * But Threads was superb !

Any ICBM from NK could be intercepted about 500 times before it reached California

Alfred the Great was the guy who made immense victory against the Vikings right? Then one of his successors was shit and let the Vikings invade again.

Watched it when I was a kid, fucking scared the shit out of me.

Yeah I've seen it but it didn't disturb me as much as most people make out. The ending was depressing af though

after I finish uni, should I try to find a job anywhere in the UK and flatshare in that city. or try to find a job in london and commute there, saving money by living at home during that period?

None of you watching United?

Low testosterone beta male cucks

Which should I watch tonight, think i'll make a night of it. Have nice cup of tea and open some fudge

yes, watching them get absolutely trashed. lukaku and pogba 190m worth of useless trash niggery.

>Implying
Not really, no. Consider that one of the best defence systems is in SK and that the Norks managed to get theirs to fly 1000km towards Japan without so much as a flicker from the Yanks.

Missile defence is a bit of a meme. Plus the Norks wouldn't be nuking Cali, they'd be hitting SK and they'd send half a dozen nukes at the same time as raining down absolute hell from conventional missiles.

IT IS always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
To call upon a neighbour and to say: –
"We invaded you last night – we are quite prepared to fight,
Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
And the people who ask it explain
That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
To puff and look important and to say: –
"Though we know we should defeat you,
we have not the time to meet you.
We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that plays it is lost!"

>"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever."
>Amen

Goodness sake lad, has it gotten this bad?

Start going to church.

Are missiles more expensive than warheads?
Kim could do a shadow-clone-technique

>being a gloryhunting prawn sarnie eating mong

Seriously the NK have low level Battlefield nukes , an they will launch in two weeks cos NK Daddies Ceremony ??? the WEST on SK nuke low level but kills the nation , the hidden megaton in kike land will go .Boom ..even then .. the UN Emergangcy and every one will be upset SK /an RAD WINDs kills NK Both nations gone .. Kikeland will go down as the agressor an they nuked self .. ..Saudi .. is left safe .. wonder who thought this ..??

As a Chelsea fan I'm pretty smug

Yeah, threads pisses all over the day after imo. It was written by Barry Hines, who also did Kes. No one does dark everyman/kitchen skin drama like the brits do (or did until they ruined everything with their fucktarded 'diversity' cult)

Same

I think the fact its set close to home makes it more disturbing. Seeing armed traffic wardens performing summary executions and zac dingle suffocating to death in the council bunker was pretty miserable too tbqh.

DAILY REMINDER THAT (((ORTODOX CHURCH))) IS A KIKE INVENTION

DO NOT FALL FOR KIKE LIES

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w&feature=youtu.be

>for ever
For ever and ever, amen.

You heathen...

The only true Church is the Anglican Church

t. non-Christian

Threads, no contest.

I was born 93 and did all this shit. We visited gurdwara, mosque, kike temple cant remember its name, but we didnt visit church.

Also we had niggers coming into school to do an assembly all the time, teaching us about bongo bongo drums and generally nigging about and telling us about africa or whatever. But never a swede or a frenchman telling us about white culture from europe.

funnily enough, the gurdwara treated us the best, they were very polite to us, fed us and let us sleep in their holy house free of charge. It was great

That's the one. I knew there was more to it than that. Cheers.

It's a good prayer with decent sentiment but the 'forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us' bit is pure cuckoldry

From what I remember missiles are more expensive; something like 10x the price of a warhead. Shadow clone technique? As in sending missiles without warheads? I imagine that would be a popular technique if it ever comes to all out war

If NK were to nuke Cali they would be using a backpack nuke or similar. They know their tech isn't advanced enough to get there and hit the right location. But they can hit Seoul within fuck all time and that's essentially a crippling attack on the US.

Sorry mate I don't eat halal food

What's that 'he who believes in me shall never die' one?

wew unlucky lad

I wish some Leave MPs would shut the fuck up over this EU exit bill. There are two different things we need to to clarify here

1, There will be payments that have to be made from previous commitments. These include multi-decade infrastructure projects we've already sign up to

2, The bullshit payments the EU are demanding we pay to fill the budget hole that other EU countries are incapable of agreeing to fill

Everyone knew we were going to do 1. But nobody will accept 2.

Japan is one of the last civilised countries left. We have the most in common with them then any other country, even the yanks

Without warheads, or with cheaper warheads.
I guess if you think about it, nukes are probably quite cheap. You just need infrastructure.

Both of your statements are complete bollocks desu

What is this image?

>feudalism
>still a monarchy, allegedly - but the blood is still there
>samurai/knights
>naval empires
>autism and NEETs
>xenophobia
>two eyes
>feet
>hands and legs

prove me wrong
>you can't

Born in 90 and we went to church every friday

It's a flat jpg map of the world, some nations are coloured in blue init

fucking hell were way past the tipping point

Lads, what do you think of this?

One of the issues we face today as a society is the feeling that workers are underpaid, or that businesses are greedy. This makes sense under capitalism, where you are only worth what your position is deemed to be worth by the company owner/boss. This rarely takes into account your or any persons ability or productivity in any role. A role that requires high productivity could be a very draining job, yet the pay could be terrible, and you find you still have to do it or else someone else will be found to do the job.

So one way of solving this could quite a simple solution: Grade Jobs. Grade jobs by how well they are paid against their difficulty. A Grade A job would be highly paid, and simple. A Grade F job would be extremely shitty and low paid.

By giving a grade to jobs, it will allow anyone - smart or dumb - to see what jobs are desireable in the economy.

By equalising the board and allowing people to see whether a certain job is worth doing, it makes those top few jobs far more desireable, and supply of workers plentiful. When these workers are plentiful, the wage decreases, and so with it its grade.

Of course this means that eventually most jobs would hover around a Grade C, however, when there is a great need for certain skills and abilities, workers strive towards filling those roles, rather than government trying to encourage it with naff promotions.

It would also allow those who are working the shittest jobs to shame their employers into paying them more. Imagine how hard it would hit Tesco to see that a large portion of their employees are working Grade F jobs.

It would also fuck with Unions. Unionised industries are often Grade As.

t. Lol champions here

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Bessie's art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of god
Pray for us sinners
Now, and at the time of our death
Amen

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;

Brutal an it stopped us going million nukes like Yanks

I Need you lads to know Im nuking Saudi with a dirty nuke bomb soon ..Im being paid by Mossad , or Many Nations .. lol
I got cat sniper teams here to kill you SECRET SERVICE OK KEK SIDENESSSSS LOST

You daft Cunts need to know if you got shit stuff on PC you deserve it ..But if shitposting lol ..13 false arrests an lawsuits .. 23 k compo lol

Ethnic Japanese: 98.5%
Ethnic British: Below 70% by 2021, below 50% total births by then too.

We have nothing in common. We have a past, they have a future.

I hold the same position as about 30 people in the company that I work at, but because I know how.to service and work all the machines I get paid more because a Sunday is included in my 40hrs a week

That pay system would demean my work and worth when people would bitch for my pay grade when I've earned it

>nips
>not total degenerates

Dead Man's Shoes or Outlaw. Both make you want to kick the fuck out of cunts.

I never had too much of that shit, thankfully. At secondary school there was a mosque trip but a lot of people refused and of the ones who did go, one pissed all over the floor of their toilets and another ripped out a few pages of the big Quran and brought them into school the next day where we read them out, took the piss and burned them. Probably would end up in prison for that now desu.

Sikhs are decent, I've been to Gurdwaras a couple of times of my own accord and camped in the garden of one in France before. They'll feed you if you ask and will just request of you that you make some bread or sit and have a chat or whatever. They're in no way evangelical and will respect your personal beliefs (from my experience) and will be more than happy to talk about hating Muzzies. Same as Christian churches in that sense I guess. Though I would clearly prefer there were zero gurdwaras in the UK.

>There are four doors into a Gurdwara, known as the Door of Peace, the Door of Livelihood, the Door of Learning and the Door of Grace. These doors are a symbol that people from all four points of the compass are welcome, and that members of all four castes are equally welcome. There's always a light on in a Gurdwara, to show that the Guru's Light is always visible and is accessible to everyone at any time.

We also had nogs coming in with bongos but that was just a piss about. One lad got expelled for calling them monkeys and saying his dog could learn to play the drums better than them.

Doesn't really work. Arguably working the front of house in a cafe is as hard or harder than being a company worker, but under your system (as well as the one we currently have) front of house cafe would be the lowest pay grade. Despite most people working in a cafe these days getting minimum wage and working crazy hours.

I sound like a marxist when I say this, but our current system is just fuckery for the working man or woman. It's insane that you have to bust your back literally working so your kike overlords can splurge your money on further destroying your nation and people.

It's a map of the last remaining countries with monarchies

They don't make babies tho

JUST DO IT YOU PUSSY

their birth rate is declining and yet yellow fever is rising

where are my (you)s to help me you cunts

I think you are a paedo an I hope u dont get CP caught on you PC.. an you busted .. CUNT ! *WHISTLE*

Nips...

And we're not?

we stopped the indians widow burning

Will the British empire ever come back?

Strange you PC seems to have CP on it /are u a peado ring ? .. WHISTLE you going down CUNT

twitter.com/FootyMemes/status/895008054382665728
Fuck sake. Opened that with full volume on and the window wide open while a group of people were walking past outside.

Why is that an issue?

It doesn't matter how many people are in your nation, what matters is their ethnicity and relation to its history and continuity of tradition and custom.

All of the supposed economic issues relating to population declines are a fallacy - for all of our expanding populations we are still faced with an economy burdened by state and household debt, on a path to an eventual collapse due to the inability of the system to support the """welfare""" state and healthcare industries, which in themselves purposefully serve to perpetuate the idea that growth = good.

There are far cheaper options available for healthcare, education, "welfare" and almost every other function of government. They are not pursued because it would expose the lie of mass migration for what it is.

At any rate - once you increase the birthrate and have an increasing population to "pay" for pensions, who pays for their pensions when they themselves are older? More? And then who pays for them? What is the limit of the population of this nation - are we to tarmac over every inch? Already every single acre of usable land aside from the national parks and a few sparse areas of woodland are used for either urban development or intensive farming. That is no way to treat your land.

Commuting into London and back is fucking soul destroying mate. Get into a nice historic town, York or Norwich etc. History, culture, nightlife. Less enrichment and you can afford a place within a 100 mile radius of the city centre...

>gf (in the US) and I want to marry
should I go there or should she come here?

My primary school is keked as fuck now. Full of muds. It's sad to see such a fundamental part of your life disappear under a brown tide.

Did that user go out and get some treats in the end or is he still here?
I spent way too long reading last thread

No

What is that on the warden's face and why is it there?

It's called Sati lad (though the victorians called it Suttee), and it's a Hindu affair.

Sikhs would never have partook in such violence.

Also, British stopped female infanticide by Hindus, and stopped Hindu Thagi, or assassin priests. Sikhs, however, did NONE of those things.

The US is better in terms of social policies, to a degree and in some areas, but your kids will probably get 30 more years of life here before living in a brown country.

It's like watching a river silt up and become a lagoon of festering corpses.

Yes I went.

It was .. fine. Kind of.

The British are more likely to be in an Empire than ruling over one in the future tbqh lad

Dead Man's Shoes or Outlaw

Brilliant .. and imdb.com/title/tt1788391/

Don't bring that poor girl into this suffering

When I come into power it will, retake south Africa, send all wogs and Pakis there then recreate apartheid

Go there, marry, get citizenship. Come back and live here. You ever get an overwhelming urge to be a lardarse you have a fallback option. Plus guns ofc

Woah, take a chill pill dude

Kind of?

Good lad. I would've taunted you with pictures of my bag of starmix otherwise.

Yes, but not in the form you might expect.

would these places just not have shit tier paying jobs though

Love that.

ok SIDF

Dual bloody citizenship mate

Lad, how did you get so frightened?

Remember lad, the success isn't that it went well, it's that you went at all.