Second Korean War, India-China War, and WW3 anticipation thread!

Here we post music, pictures, and videos in the hopes that a war starts soon. We need a true happening soon or Im gonna start getting withdrawal effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo
hooktube.com/watch?v=heZQVYvHPsc
youtube.com/watch?v=1VJTy8pgdvs
track3.mixtape.moe/ndcfaj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gdS0kE_pTxo
youtube.com/watch?v=GbXSZBnBOQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=T7d55WpKKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8HuCioIkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JESUS FUCK

Do you guys not realize this is exactly what MANUFACTURING CONSENT LOOKS LIKE. Open your fucking eyes and see what's going on.

ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW NORTH KOREA SEEMS TO SHOW UP EVERY TIME BIG NEWS ABOUT THE DEEP STATE IS ABOUT TO DROP?!?!?!

DID YOU GUYS NOT LEARN FROM 9/11!?!?!??! I bet most of you weren't even alive for 9/11.

DO NOT BUY INTO THE PSY OP.

Show your real flag cunt!

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Good. Do not hide flags unless your intention is to shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bay2SSdaNVo

bump

All jokes aside, please remember that most people in North Korea live hand-to-mouth and don't really give a shit about America or any other countries. If a war happens, it's these people who will suffer the first and most. It's ok to be interested in current events, but remember that there are real people with real lives behind those events.

t. North Korea has an average IQ of 106

Can't I let my flag fly whilst shit posting?

Such is reality.

FPBP
F
P
B
P

The first Korean War hasn't even ended yet.
How can there be a second one?

This is what my years of visiting pol have been building up for

YESSSS BOMB KOREAAA

ITLL BE A GOOD THING.

YESSSSSSSS YESSSS DO ITTTTT.

YESSSSS

And those real lives and events are about to get vaporized if their leader throws a nuke.

Yep, that would be a dishonor to your country. Unless you are a commie. In that case you deserve a bullet on your head.

This is so stupid. Life is so nice right now. We have Netflix and internet and shit. Stop with the war for fucks sake.

I agree with RARE bro

hooktube.com/watch?v=heZQVYvHPsc

if they agree on peace and then start war anyway

>we attack North Korea
>china invades butahn
>India responds to China
>us vows to protect India
>us and sorks push North quickly
>China and Russia get nervous, won't except the west on their borders
>agree to ally and stop the us if they push further
>us demands they stop fighting India and leave Ukraine
>China and Russia call the us bluff
>Russian forces move into the baltics and the rest of Ukraine
>Chinese air force begins to bomb us and Sork supply lines
>eu declares war on Russia
>Israel/saud alliance begin to take on Assad/Russia forces in Syria
>gulf war three breaks out with Iran and saud

Ww3 is a go ! See you all at he front

May the cleansing fire cure the world of fagotry

I hope you're going to do your part user and fight

You must not understand why official statements of surrender matter.

Don't really want too but I'm 27 with a college dagree, in decent health/shape and a track record of leadership roles in school and business

Guess I'll be a loutenant

I meant if the agree on peace so the war would be officially be over. so first war is over then in a few years NK attack SK and start second korean war

lmao doubt it.
Especially since you can't spell LIEUTENANT.

I'd recommend infantry

but, they didn't agree to end the war.
They agreed to stop it for a period of time.
Which for some reason is decades long.

It's currently at a Cease-Fire.

It has to be done user , the deep state is right about north korea , better to deal with them now while we can , in some years they will have serious shit and the technology to destroy the world.

Its an hereditable dictatorship , just look at every monarchy , it usually needs 4 generations to a retard to rule and fuck everything up.

>becuase spelling is really important for combat leadership

Kill yourslef

>knowledge isn't need for high ranking officers

Maybe try a shit country then, and join them.
Try Bolivia, you'd be a great LOOTENENT there

>China, America and Russia destroy each other
>Third world sweeps in and claims the world

Finally holy fuck. Let's get this thing rolling

>spelling =\= knowledge

I think you'll fit in with the marines

You screamed give us Liberty or give us Death
Now you've got both, what do you want next ?
Here comes the war!
Put out the lights on the Age of Reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=1VJTy8pgdvs

NUKE THE GOOKS!

8154 here so you're right.

But keep trying the semantics game, I'm sure you'll be content with your stupid self soon enough.

>being a marine
>not being a retarded ape

Pick one, have fun dying jarhead

>kek
Have fun failing ROTC
>implying you can get to college with how smart you are

technically you are right, but practically it did end

I've been out of college for 5 years

Then it's already too late for you anyways.

By the way, USMC requires a higher score on the ASVAB than the Army

looks comfy

rolling for nuclear war

except it will end when Pyongyang is nuked

>track3.mixtape.moe/ndcfaj.webm
>track3.mixtape.moe/ndcfaj.webm

comfy

MFW when the world is remade in nuclear fire and white people rebuild civilization while the lesser peoples cannibalize each other.

No it isn't in a major war they will need everyone they can get their hands on bucko

youtube.com/watch?v=gdS0kE_pTxo

You're onto something. He's good at running his mouth, there's no reason he should've been nervous and stuttering and thinking so hard to threaten NK. This looked script AF desu.

>implying war with NK warrants drafting people

Even so, just because you went to college and think you're good enough, what makes you think they'll draft you to be in charge of other people who have been in for years?

If you get drafted, you'll be a body, that's it.
Nothing special.
Unless you have some sort of notable special skills.

Is venezuela part of team red? Our army said they're thinking of sending peacekeepers there once everyone is dead and the country is in ruins already, but if it's WW3 it might invade faster

are you going to throw shit at eachother over the border until one of you runs out of shit?

would make sense why you're so confident as you still have food in those favellas

>China and India go to war
>Sectarian violence breaks out in Vancouver between t. Surrey Pajeets and t. Richmond Zhangs
>Trudeau sides with Chinese CCP against US/India because they already own him and the Dems/CCP own Vancouver politics
>BC is annexed by Trump as he cannot have the threat of Red China next door
>Real Estate market crashes and people going back in droves
>BC, Alberta, and Sask leave Canada and become 52nd, 53rd, 54th states
>sorry Puerto Rico

youtube.com/watch?v=GbXSZBnBOQ4

You haven't seen me fuck your wife user

I like it.

The idea the army is floating is thst after they kill each other we send peacekeepers. They're pretty fucked desu.

Any fighting would be from Colombia's border tho, unless Trump decides to get them btfo

Does that mean Brazil is blue team? You ready to liberate Latin America?

how is it objectively fucked? it's a opportunity to seize oil rich lands
hence why the US would probably be there long before you could cross the border;

the venezuelans themselves were fucked before that commie fuck came to power

>mfw SK gets nuked

Who's side will South America be on for WW3? Also, post comfy South American fascist music. They had good music before they turned into a bunch of cheap labor shitheads.
youtube.com/watch?v=T7d55WpKKyA

A new dawn awaits
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

In reality, what are the chances NK could spark WW3? Who would come to NKs aid? Who would back up the US? In actuality, would this just be Korean War 2? Just a proxy war like we've been fighting for half a century?

Good riddence to worst korea

>political board
>HIDE POLITICAL FLAGS
>SHOW GEOGRAPHICAL FLAGS INSTEAD
fuck off back to shlomoville

fullhouse

>so it begins

They only want to send people after they're fucked. It all depends on our next election. If a commie wins we'll shill for Maduro, non-commies will probably write milddly-worded statements saying how they disapprove of Maduro, with small chances of anything more unless the situation gets out of hand
They keep begging anyone to intervene, but so far the only talks about sending people to Venezuela are aboit sending people after they're all dead

who the fuck cares about a bunch of dog eating niggers

No more gaypop

Today's nonsense brought to you by The Washington Post, mouthpiece of the CIA niggers.

>I was in Seoul less then a month ago
At least I got to see it before she went. Btw, Seoul made South Korea look like shit. Felt like I was in some 3rd world country half the time, Vietnam or something.

>technology to destroy the world
The delusion is real

COME ON YOU FAT FUCK, LAUNCH THE NUKES.

DON'T JUST LET THIS COOL OFF AND BECOME A BORING NON HAPPENING. PLEASE LAUNCH THE MISSILES.

SORRY TO YOU CALI ANONS BUT YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AND YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED

>china and russia ally
yeah fuck off back to the shithole you came from

So it goes.

It's a recurring thing allcaps. The norks are hungry and this is their way of grubbing for food without compromising their insanity.

only autistic larpers use (((political))) flags
like (You)
>In reality, what are the chances NK could spark WW3?
I say they are very capable of it. If West of certain that they are capable of attaching a nuclear device on their ICBMs then it will be attacked.
>Who would come to NKs aid?
Nobody, but Russia and China will put on a drama in International forums. May be Iran will join them. But militarily no one will help it, besides China like the old time when it fought against the (UN)/American troops in North Korea.
>Who would back up the US? In actuality, would this just be Korean War 2? Just a proxy war like we've been fighting for half a century?
Pretty much. But it won't be a proxy war.

its real, all of it

One hiroshima nuke is small , one big hydrogen bomb in tokyo can remove 40 million people from the global market , causing a decade long depression , not to mention the loss of human life and thats just one.
Letting that tech in an insane dictatorship is not a good path , better to deal with them now.

I wish I was still enlisted and stationed in Korea. I would love to kill NK faggots.

The sad thing is that no matter what, even if I reenlisted now, I wouldn't get to partake in that war. It'd be over before I would ship out. The North would be so overwhelmingly crushed within a day and I'd have to put up with another 4 years of army bullshit.

I don't need to physically see you to tell you what'll ACTUALLY happen.

Don't let real facts upset you panzy

>Sup Forumsacks brag about how brave they are to go fight for they country
>advocate for war to "cleanse the world of faggotry"
>the war actually happens
>the bravest/stupidest of pollacks actually enlist and die
>faggotry emerges victorious because no transgenderfluid demiboy will ever join any army and will therefore survive

Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Costa rica, Guyana and Surinam, Uruguay, Argentina will side with The USA on the other side Bolivia Venezuela, Ecuador, most of Central America and the lesser antilles and Cuba will side with the Chinks

>Japonka

Sucks for them their leader threatening us with fucking nukes. Wipe em off the map kek wills it.

well they'll stop owning us in overwatch at least

Here's the thing, the US is the most powerful single nation on earth. Might makes right. Tell your commie gook friends we'll do as we please until we no longer have that power.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

>IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
>IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8HuCioIkE

Sorry edgelord. Glad you get off on killing innocent people because "might makes right."

Pic related. Probably you

sanju?