Korean War II

Well cunts, North Korea has miniaturized nuclear warheads. What do we do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NWx_majD8jg
twitter.com/CNBC/status/895042282965151744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False flag.
China will intervene.
They're not just gonna ignore the noise complaints from their autistic neighbour.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ

It's been an honor lads, where my Aussies at?!

Not on the front lines, hopefully. We'll offer emotional support.

do it now america..ffs we ALL WANT A FUKING firework show for years, now is the chance.

What is the best way to make money when this shit goes down ? What to invest in if this happening?

Cheers M8 can I stop by yours for some beer after it's all said and done? I can bring 3 hot American women

No. We're full.

Are soldiers die and thousands of civilians too so u can have
> a happening
FUCK YOU U PIECE OF SHIT

THE ETERNAL AUSSIE SHITPOST

:/ you're always welcome in Burger Land, cheers

We could turn the entire peninsula into a sea of radioactive charcoal without even deploying a single troop.

Go beat them up America, BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN JUSTICE.

You can't lose - either Korea gets it's shit slapped in and inferior countries know not to fuck with Americas FREEDOM or we all die knowing that Sup Forums memed in the end of the world.

>Current year
>Doesn't want a world ending happening

Use your mystical shitposting powers to redirect the missile to Tasmania.

Melbourne would be a better choice.

Soon. I mean within weeks soon

Pray that Trump is not stupid enough to actually attack North Korea.

What do you suggest? Surrender?

>believes reports by 17 intelligence agencies that NK has ICBMs
>believes reports by 17 intelligence agencies that NK has nukes
>believes reports by 17 intelligence agencies that NK has miniature nukes

Next thing NK will have is dirty bombs, and sarin mustard gas. North Koreans probably raping their women too amirite?

I haven't heard enough propaganda about how we need to go save North Korean women yet. Aren't they throwing any faggots or trannies off roofs in North Korea? Are they throwing any babies into food processors?

Them just having nukes isn't enough for me to want to nuke them. I need to know that they are committing atrocities and I am morally justified in heave for killing all of them.

I'm just hoping we are gonna glass the gooks and not put any boots on the ground. Let china and worst korea soak up the radiation with their conscripts.

have you heard about the war economy...

i think we should tell kim to stop and express deep concern

Do i get to bring a korea qt back to after the war?

I was thinking about killing myself but now Trump is just going to cause the death of everyone, I don't need to bother. Thanks Trump.

and maybe even put some economic sanctions there?

Sounds like a lot to ask for desu
And I don't think he stupid maybe reckless

Now, now, we don't want to be INHUMANE

You're welcome bongbro.

Well the first Korean War technically hasn't ended. We've just had a long ceasefire. This might be a continuation of fighting after a really long ceasefire.

No. I just need an answer

This

I know that, but "The Continuation of The Korean War" doesn't make a good thread.

>hurr frog surrender memes kek
If the US attack North Korea, they will be cornered and facing complete destruction. They will react by going all-out. They have enough conventional artillery to reduce most of northern South Korea, including Seoul, to dust, along with enough nukes to bomb the rest of the country (and Japan as well) into oblivion. And finally, they now hold the technology to nuke any location in the mainland US.
Do you honestly want to lose your two greatest allies in the Pacific and possibly several millions of US citizens if your ICBM defence system fails to stop all NK nukes just so you can flex your muscles for a minute or two ?

Sadam has weapons of mass destructions and vietnam shot down a bunch of shit is some bay
Sure, why would we ever doubt the (((CIA)))

If it happens....I hope everything you love dies around you and you survive. I want you to suffer. The happening shit is funny sometimes, but those slant eye'd fucks have a chance to kill people in the usa now.

Now is not to play games like a child, grow up.

What the ((())) mean?
Inb4 newfag

YANG is 3x short etf on Chinese economy. That's where I just moved my entire portfolio. War would cripple Chinese markets.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

Kikes

Well you are, in terms of pol at least.
Is just a stupid way to call something jewish, just add parenthesis to anything you don't like

(((Hillary))) ((Trump)), (((Mr Goldenfarbengestein))) (((whatever)))

Short the YANG?

(((You)))?

go to the embassy of the country you want to support most and tell them you want to be an spy
lol if the say no then go to the opposing country
they say yes. then go to the original country
> Double Agent

Only the northern part of Seoul is in Military range you fucking idiot. Research your shit before opening your frog hole.

YANG is the short. It's an ETF.

Will this be the happening scheduled in September?

Thats lame

HOLY FUCK THAT PROPHECY ABOUT SEP 21st

>Seoul is less than 30km away from the border
>implying artillery can't reach this far
>implying rockets can't reach significantly farther
>implying NK doesn't have tons of short-range nuclear missiles anyway
Burgers are so incredibly retarded it's actually upsetting to witness.

>Korean War II

The first one never formally ended.

Sou think there is warcoming ?
How do u short?

We know.

Holy shit, you might be right!

Where can I buy these op?

I hope the world turns to ashes. Needed a hard restart for a long time.

Nothing. Will. Happen. Unless Trump is as irrational as libs say, there is no possible gain from a strike that would be greater than the possible losses. There are 200k Americans in the range of NK nukes, chemical, and biological weapons. So are Tokyo and Seoul. The only possible (((gain))) would be spreading of (((free markets))) and (((democracy))).

How many nukes have to drop for a new ice age to happen?

There will be a nuclear attack by the end of the year. Mostly likely US west coast. The SJW bear will leave its cave forever.

A lot. Several dozen at least. To cause nuclear winter, you'd have to block out the sun with a dust/debris cloud across the entire planet.

Like 10,000 2MT+ Nukes

Play some golf and shitpost on Twitter
Also; make sure to avoid being drafted at least 5 times.

Hey guys I heard the US has full scale nuclear warheads and is threatening everyone who doesn't play by their rules. What do we do now?

ww3 is the only way to save western civilization from ((their)) clutches.

the media tells us that north korea is working with iran, and then almost immediately we find out NK has miniaturized nukes. Wonder where they came from???

>Believing what the media says about North Korea.
Good goy.

The panic is unreal

We went from 'hahaha Kim using fake missiles' to 'We are all going to die'

I highly doubt any NK threat could possibly get closer than 200 miles off the coast

South Korea on the other hand.... Hope the strikes will be effective and short

bro this time North Korea is proudly admitting they have the weapons.

if matching numerals, friday is the day of the happenings

Nuclear Winter is a long debunked leftist meme, like Global Warming. It's impossible. The dangers of fallout are greatly overstated for to comic effect as well. The world would survive a nuclear exchange between NK and the USA. Most of Asia would be completely fine.

you didn't get digits because its tomorrow

Nothing if true. The window of opportunity has passed. Keep sanctions on North Korea and redirect efforts to protecting India from China and Pakistan.

WE WONT BE CUTTING ANYTHING IF WE GET NUKED

youtube.com/watch?v=NWx_majD8jg

Send Kim a map with Israel labelled as USA.

>implying you cant just nuke the arty

Stock up on Pocky.

Best Korea doesn't need to come anywhere close. All they need to do is lob a missile into one of the many US military bases in their strike range. South Korea, Japan, doesn't matter, it will still be an act of aggression toward the USA and the host country.

It will end very quickly.

>remembers viet nam
>remembers afghanastan
>remembers iraq

Yeah well hope springs eternal. All I know is that my trip to Japan in the fall has now turned into an adrenaline junkie's expedition instead of an anime pilgrimage.

>trump uses this and bombs commifornia himself
>china & russia think the madman NK actually did it
>invade europe
>kill all degenerates
>take over Africa
>US keeps selling them weapons and shit
>Made America great

this is 100% gonna happen i have info and i'm not larping

Turn 360° and walk away.

t. normalfag

We PARTY

Like I said in the other thread, if anything goes down, the Chinese will take control of all NK territory north of Pyongyang. There is no disputing this.

NK has some of the largest reserves of minerals on earth, and they are untouched. First thing the Chinese will do is to give Chinese mining companies access to these reserves.

The sudden and extreme influx of copper, coal and gold on the markets means the prices drop.

That's how you make your money.

Kek

Mini-Nukes Eh ? Yes i always believe what the Illuminati / British Zionist run intelligence agency says.
North Korea needs a Central Bank run by Rockafellers.

Carry off where our grandfathers left off.

>I highly doubt any NK threat could possibly get closer than 200 miles off the coast

Did you miss their recent ICBM test, where they undoubtedly blew everyone's fucking minds by proving that their new ICBM now can reach the entire US mainland, as opposed to their older one, which could only barelly reach the west coast.

US ADMIRAL ON FOX NEWS SAYS THERE IS ABOUT A 60-75 % CHANCE OF A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE WITH NORTH KOREA

BREAKING: North Korea says it is seriously considering plan to strike Guam - DJ & Reuters citing state media

twitter.com/CNBC/status/895042282965151744

HERE WE GO

Sit back and watch the fireworks

>mfw nothing will ever happen

DO IT, KIMMY

North korea just came out with another threat.
>BREAKING NEWS: North Korea says it is seriously considering plan to strike Guam - DJ & Reuters citing state media

It feels like the media tries to hype this shit in order to make it "hard" for Trump.

quality