Have you ever revealed your powerlevel in public? Do people in real life know your true beliefs...

Have you ever revealed your powerlevel in public? Do people in real life know your true beliefs? I haven't been vocal but about a month ago I was in an argument with my brother about "le drumpf" and I got carried away and gave him a rundown on pretty much everything and he hasn't spoken to me since. I think he felt personally attacked since he has a half spic girlfriend.

Yes because I'm not a coward.

No, I just alienated most of my friends instead.

I have a KEK flag bumper sticker on my car that's not much but then again I'm not a Nazi.

Nice digits. I don't have friends that I'm worried about displeasing, it's more my family and co-workers
(You) sound like a massive faggot

Last week.
Times before that.
Few years ago.
Etc.

Despite having brought up factual information, the idiots react emotionally due to utter ignorance or some kind of batshit circuit in their brains.

Wasn't even anything big.
One of the pieces of information was completely neutral, and regularly used within business, military and police work.
Never bring up anything remotely interesting around people who are the rung below you in terms of intelligence level.
That was defined by some scientists in the 50s to be 30 points below yours.
So if you have 130, don't bother explaining or trying to reason with someone who is 100.
In general, avoid discussing anything of note or worth with anyone has unfounded ideological personalities.

SJWs, anything in their spectrum, negroids, arabs, jews etc, homosexuals and so on.
If they have a motivation or agenda, ignore them or do not enter into any kind of depth of conversation.
Women in general are not worth conversing with about anything that matters.
If they bring it up in conversation, and seem to be favourable towards a sane method of thinking, then continue the topic.
Otherwise, you will scare/annoy/frustrate them and lead to your further hatred of humanity and isolation.

My mom thinks that I'm a Nazi, and she blackmails me into doing shit or else she'll tell the entire family.

When will this nightmare be over?

I moved here so I didn't have to hide my power level if I didn't want to.

Back home, saying what you think can land you in the slammer these days. Motherfucking politically correct though police. Fucking leafs.

Yesterday too.
Pointed out a simple fact, but due to the low level of intelligence of the two I was speaking to, they reacted as though I had said the earth was flat.
It was a simple fact, what one would consider common sense - also neutral and non-contentious.

Try to surround yourself with people of a similar mental capacity.

Unfortunately, the higher up the scale you are, the more difficult that will be.
There are far far far more 100 iq in the world.

Take a negro girlfriend home.
Tell her in advance that your mother is a bit racist and tries to ruin your relationships.
Apologise in advance for her behaviour.

Checkmate.

Sounds like a good idea, there's a really big problem though. Niggers are fucking disgusting.

Find a chink, jap, spic, etc.

Maybe just to a family function, so it never finds out where you live.
Careful with spics from central/south america, they are volatile and unpredictable.

The earth IS flat stupid nigger spaniard, too much Arab semen in your brains makes it hard to process?

Or look for a muslim, indian, disabled in some way, ultra leftist, bisexual.
Anything with points to win against your demented mother.
Also, work from now on to put yourself in a good position to move out.
Study hard, work hard, have a part time job, save money, do training courses, learn to drive and so on.
Never let that woman control your life. The sooner you are out, the better.

>True beliefs
What that I'm center left like the rest of Sup Forums?

This.

I have a woke relative though, he knows the real me.

Yes. I'm incredibly cuntish at work and vocalise my support for Trump and Brexit.

I even called my black colleague a hood rat as a joke.

However, I'm lucky as a j work for a start up.

I didn't day it wasn't.
I said "like I had told them the earth was flat".

If they can't handle some simple everyday stuff, they certainly can't handle flat earth.
Learn to read, faggot spic cannibal child sacrificing gang member.

I got drunk and a discussion about the Syrian refugee bollocks turned into racial demographics and how the Syrian men are cowards. Haven't seen him much since, good riddance.

I said 'Yes, I think my race should dominate' at higher and higher volumes because I was having an argument with a friend who was trying to win by daring me to say things he thought I wouldn't say.

He's 29 years old, so it's really pathetic of him to keep doing that - as if my intellectual legitimacy is decided by playing chicken with him.

Did I mention there was a black family about 20ft from us? None of them said a word.

Ah. Then I'd suggest you just slowly redpill them.

Good. Don't lose him, user

What is the point of having beliefs if you're not going to speak out? You're utterly worthless to anything at that point. You might as well just not believe if you're not going to try to redpill other whites. Not meaning to insult you but that's just the way it is.

>I revealed my powerlevel to best friend who was hardcore communist.
I redpilled him and now he is just a nazbol faggot...

>I tried to reveal my full powerlevel bit by bit to gf
but now she is just conservative who dislikes kikes...

>I reveal my powerlevel to dad
He was absolutely bro-tier and agreed with me and surprised that i was so "enlightened" in his opinion.

It's hard but i can live with it.

Threaten to gas her.

I typically don't come out and say "Hey I'm part of the Alt-Right, let's talk." Game over. I usually start by talking about current events and point out the cause. If they agree, I say welcome to the Alt-Right. You can usually win over Christians by saying Jews killed Jesus why wouldn't they be trying to kill Christianity. I've had 3, 2 males and a female get outright pissed off and suddenly want to rip Jews to shreds.

I have a friend group who is almost all right wing, we do much saluting in public when we are drunk because its funny. But our parents dont know at all and if you tell people you know, they will just speak behind your back. You have to become friends first to reveal your true believes.

> Have you ever revealed your powerlevel in public?

only privately, whenever i was sure that i was amongst people that aren't just mindless puppets.

But in public? Nahh, doing so would ruin my future faster than i could blink.

I usually do when I'm out drinking. Don't remember any severe reactions except for when I started ranting at a spic friend of mine who didn't stay my friend after that. Lol.

Only some close friends of mine know, they used to be leaning towards communism but now they are at least aware of some good points. One of them is actually starting to say some pretty fashy stuff lately. I feed some redpills to my father every time I visit him, but he is just way to nice to even question taking in migrants. My mother is far beyond saving.

>powerlevel

gtfo you unemployed virgin beta

I just spent 5 days at the Disneyworld parks, so yes. Many many times

because I don't want to go to jail or lose my job and be ostracised? what's so badass about having that happen to you

a couple of years ago some guy in my class at college frequently joked about SJWs with me. i wasn't particularly aware at the time that they were no longer such a niche internet phenomenon and assumed he was redpilled. after a few interactions like this i mentioned the jews. he didn't really speak to me again for the rest of the year.

Like trump being a jew etc?

#
So true, I have a 149 (officially tested) IQ and gave up trying to talk to normal people about anything serious a few years ago.

Pro tip: never live with normie roommates, they will drive you nuts.

It's really not being woke though

Most of the Sup Forums beliefs are complete bullshit

How do you go from sjws to jews? That is literal autistic thinking.

So what if we win?

such as

I'm a "Populist" in people's eyes. It's better to lie low in politics amongst your friends, but secretly aid rl events and organization towards your cause.

SJW's are the weapons of Jews and they're agenda. I think we should just go head on at the Jews but they are related

Honestly no body is going to be able to win the fight for you. You have to organise and do it yourselves

Yes my girlfriend knows my power level. She is starting to mirror what I show her. Remember, women fall for tricks that play into their feelings. To get her to come around, I masqueraded activities that were supposed to be FUN or LIFE UPGRADES that showed her how repulsive people are.

1. When we bought a TV, I took her to the worst ghetto in Chicago that had a Walmart.
2. I've taken her to music festivals to give her a first hand idea of how degenerate our peers are.
3. I've shown her real-world examples of discrepancies in law cases, science, and reality.
4. Her own father is going through a divorce and she realizes her own mother became a wretched bitch in the process, for various reasons.

Remember, it's always about playing to their feelings and satisfaction. If your gf/people in your life get disheartened by the status quo, they will search for alternative ways of living and making a living which will fulfill their needs. You'll be there to tell them how to do it.

Obviously, I know they are related. It is still very strange to start ranting about Jews, just because someone has a problem with sjws. You have to move slowly, Jews are the endgame.

Yeah kinda... With some trusted people and in public more in a hidden psy-way. In University people tend to be more lefty so need to be careful here.

Some of my views could be used against me and even get me into jail.
We're living in a free Country...

You are a good boyfriend. Im currently in the process myself. As soon aa I dropped the JQ she started noticing (((them))) and their tricks a lot more