Anything in green or red rightfully belongs to muslims, it is muslim land

anything in green or red rightfully belongs to muslims, it is muslim land.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/inferiority-complex?s=t
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Avvzp__Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanna bet?

Well boys, time to get the old gang back together.

no need to bet its true

D O U B T

Using that logic South America belongs to Spain and Portugal, which means all of India and most of the United States belongs to England. Don't forget Mongolians own fucking China now.

also everything in grey also does at this point

Terrible bait, but briefly explain the basis for your assertion

Keep talking bitch nigger

>"Anything that is conquered at one point belongs to their descendants in perpetuity"
Great, so when will the muslims be leaving Asia minor, Northern Africa, palestine, Mesopotamia, India, and Persia?

Everything in pink is rightful European clay.

hispania is visigothic land you goat fucker

Assuming this is his logic then the US belongs to Europeans and fuck the native Americans and Mexicans. Africa also belongs to Europeans.

How do you stop em from sliding all the way down the pole? Maybe some kind of T-bar, or safety bar setup?

Come grab the land muhammad. I'm waiting.

you mad muslims enslaved your whole fucking pathetic country you filthy turk rapebaby gypsy ?

>this is what headless corpses actually believe

Fucking fight for it.

I heard that muslims weren't bitching faggots?

If you place yourselves anywhere above Europeans, then fucking prove it.

Spoken like a true sand savage with a death wish.

spain and the balkans were under islamic rule for hundreds of years

No, nope, nigger. The salamis have land and 6feet under

That can't be true. The people there aren't hideously malformed dysgenic inbreds like the rest of Muslim lands.

Put cheese on a toothpick and you'll understand why the corpses wouldn't slide down.

In actuality, what was done was their anus was impaled and then as it ruptured organs and such, the blood made them slide down the dike.

based Vlad III of Wallachia

I agree, but only 6 feet underground.

NOUS

some time ago, that baboon of kyenge wanted to change the flag because it is racist hahahahah

>Muh south of France
That's the raiding zone it wasn't conquered you ignorant retard.
>Pic related

In that case, this is what is rightful euro clay

ottomon musturd race

ÉTIONS

t: British colony

you beat slaves from africa horray for you

faggot

muslims don't even belong on this planet. I would not even teach Islam to a group of apes in Africa. I honestly wish muslims were more common here in the states and spics, white trash and niggers so people have no qualms in nuking them.

Africa, asia minor, palestine, where under european rule for a thousand years. Persia, India, etc, where under the control of their people for many thousands of years. Your logic is stupid, and is essentially "muslims get to play by a different rulebook" if you're going to take that gradeschool position you can just fuck off, there's no debate to be had with you.

Also, Jordan was under european control for a longtime too, so when will you be evacuating your mudhut?

This is how we will kill the gays, that way they can die with a smile on there face.

stfu you pig

>cant get past border wall
>think they can take our land

Salt much
>It-it was slaves it doesn't c-count right
It was a regular army
>flag fag

no it doesn't

go away back to the desert

so you want another beating?

When do we start the jihad, brother?

Kyenge wouldn't even set foot in Sardinia. She knows what they do to pigs on that island, and would probably end up the same.

Someone is still butthurt about the battle of Tours it seems

You'd better strengthen your army before your war of conquest. We'll send you the "Palestinians" currently squatting in Israel, to help you build your forces.

most of it is already under the process of being ours again, keep letting in the refugees

Ad hominem, not an argument. Too inbred to form a coherent response muhamad?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA´
I would love to see you trying... We are not the germancucks or britcucks, we are as barbarian as you, you will meet a dog who actually bites.

They keep going around us. They are scared of the big bulgar benis

SAGE, sandnigger.
Go back to your plastic tent.

When Britain invaded you did Anglo cock fit in your halal pig fucked assholes?

I thought Charles Martel ousted you sandniggers.

LES ROIZ

Islam is more stupid then black on black crime. Spread that shit to the mountains and skies in lands where people find with fucking their cousins and sisters. I'm sure in 50 years time when I'm dead America will be that degenerate and we can let all you badullahs in to contribute to that idiocracy.

Then tell them to GTFO my country

at least you admit being a dog, filthy POORtugal fag
soon

moot is a faggot unless I see a Antifa flag

>dictionary.com/browse/inferiority-complex?s=t

Dude Lisbon suburbs are invaded by the third world. We are now cuck tier. But i agree that if we were attacked by the shitskins we would go reconquista mode again.

The Lisbon suburb meme. I don't care about that, at least is with PALOPS and not sand niggers.

Good for me then, since I live in the christian area.

Wtf we have like what 50k mudslimes in our country. There is much more muslims in europe. They skipped us and move on from this shithole.

So how do you explain away how shitty the arab world is? You're the laughing stock of the world, despite all your claims of of "muh islamic golden age." How come every single muslim country is a steaming sack of shit that your own people are desperate to leave so they can live in the land of us kaffirs? If Islam is as great as you make out, shouldn't the exact opposite occurring, with westerners desperate to move into muslim countries? Only time you see something like that occur is when we want to tap the resources in those countries, of course we have to exterminate the existing infestation first to get at it, but that's hardly been a challenge.

Pic related. You last friday night.

Come and take it.

Everything in color belongs to whites, it is white land.

-A country was literally made up by British.
-claiming any of those empires

Then why don't you come and get it?

>meme

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Avvzp__Hc

You don't care about your country becoming less white-native each year that flys?

>muslims in Europe

Soon

It's fucking niggers, this is sandnigger thread. Don't mix it up.

Kill thyself you filthy swine, pronto

Your right full clay is on the moon, where Muhammad went to, on a pig. He's waiting for you there and passing free time fucking the pig.

KÖNIGE UND SCHIEEESE

Everything that's not orange is European land.

Haha nice Pajeet, why do Indians hate Muslims so much? Is it because they have to live by them?

poo
in
the
loo

Hispania, Dalmatia, Illyricum and Pannonia are rightful Roman clay, sandy barbarian.

Shove this up your ass and don't come back to Sup Forums again.

Empereurs e meeerdre.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
>daily reminder bosniaks are not to be considered humans

"no"

LOOOL seriously that you are trying to make an argument with a rap video that has almost 20 years old?
What a retard. Even, if you already listened Chullage talking you will realize that he is probably more intelligent and eloquent then you.
He is a sociologist who helps kids growing up from that gangster mentality. He is doing more then you could ever do you neckbeard.
I dont have problems with that type of portuguese blacks, I have a problem with withe portuguese pussys like you... kill your self pussy

Didnt we destroy hungaroshit kingdom in one battle?

Numa thread de mandar vir com osmouros, tu trazes pretos a fugir do assunto. Claro que preocupamos. Mas perante os mouros daqui, pia-se aqui fininho especialmente em inglês. Há um lugar e um momento para todo. Já tivemos a falar aqui no Sup Forums ontem da nova lei. Have stop our own emmigration to Central/Northern Europe somehow.

Too bad we kicked your dirty carcasses out then.

>para tudo.

And Japan and South Korea were under American control so still white land. Pretty sure North Korea was controlled by the Soviets too so not sure why that's orange.

yeah but unlike you they rebuilt their country

idk man I just ripped it straight from (((google)))

When they start on us you have to attack from behind pajeet.

You lost the western crusades. Get fucked.

No, faggot.

Your country is rightful Israeli clay when it goes greater.

Show us the title.

>Giving (((them))) any more clay instead of reforming the Kingdom of Jerusalem

It's like you're not even trying

>claim land by right of conquest
>lost same land by way of enemy conquest

Get fucked Ahmed, also Palestine isn't a real country