Tfw Trump will execute a false flag nuclear attack on American soil, claiming it's North Korea...

>tfw Trump will execute a false flag nuclear attack on American soil, claiming it's North Korea, drag us into yet another war, and sign away the rest of our rights

Trump was supposed to be different. What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck I need too go on a water fast diet

>This isn't an ideal scenario
So you'd rather have wanton destruction of US cities and the entire South Korean peninsula as well as damage to Japan as opposed to nuking Seattle or San Fran?

I wish I was comparable to the right pic.

This is an /ugly/ thread now.

Sounds great!! Lets sink the chinks while were at it.

right isn't even attractive (im a woman tho and dont find asian men to be very attractive)

but wearing a suit and being not fat does boost you a lot

quite amazing how fast dubya the second found the intel information about wmd's.

Trump just said any "threats" will be met with fury. No false flag needed, fat boy just needs to open his mouth again.

as long as someone gets nuked I'm fine with that

China will destroy NK the moment they start threatening them.

LONDON

If he was that stupid it would have happened already.

Go back to plebbit and use your shill tactics there. People grab on to it alot quicker.

Kim Jong fat is fat. Just so you know. I'm convinced we could literally make peace by simply bringing American fast food there.

Of course, that will never happen. Because the dump commie would never fucking pay for it.

>Seattle
I'm starting to feel glad I don't buy finals tickets.

>What the fuck happened?
You know (((what))) happened, user

Mfw the false flag nuclear attack is in San Fran

wtf i'm attracted to kim jong un now

>im a woman
Fuck off, attention whore.

>americans being so cucked that crushing a small shithole of a country with the most powerful military of the world makes them shit their pants

What a handsome boy

shut up and release cyberpunk already.

It would be LA. That way he can justify a war with NK and get rid of millions of illegals.

It was a more innocent time, where most people believed the government at least tangentially had the backs of the people, instead of solely their own interests. We're still encumbered by the Patriot Act to this day, and shit like that is why I am completely against any NK war, who knows what authoritarian cunt will come along and take away even more rights.

Another falseflag on hawaii maybe? No way those shitty missiles will reach america with all the missile shields n shit.

You mean we can nuke hapas AND gooks? God damn, Spurdo, you're genius.

I really don't like N Korea, even if its a false flag, we probably need to dismantle the regime.

I don't think S Korea is ready for war though and Japan getting involved will probably be upsetting to local sensibilities and politicians

>dont find asian men to be very attractive
>asian
>British flag

no, we're talking about east asians, not middle easterns.

you're a retard

we call asians asians as well as asians asians because asians are also asian.

>I'm a woman

Are you though?

Japan, obiously

holy fuck he is hot

>tfw Trump will execute a false flag nuclear attack on American soil, claiming it's North Korea
Wrong! Guess again!

That's a meme.

ICBMs go into space, the technology just doesn't exists to shoot down something a few cubic yards, traveling at a dozen times the speed of sound in outer space.

We have a 50% chance of stopping 1 missle, what do we do if they launch 6?

I hope we get a fascist dictatorship; it's what I voted for

Please be California. Please be California.

You honestly think a false flag is even needed, we are still technically at war with N.Korea. They repeatedly threaten our allies and are actively pursuing a weapons program that will let them make good on those threats. This isn't some butt-fuck nowhere country that has no ties to America, Trump has all the excuses he needs to attack already.

>some shitty state gets nuked
>we get rid of nk
>country becomes authoritarian
How is this a bad thing?

>dont find asian men to be very attractive

We all know where this comes from. The stereotype. One can look at that picture objectively and tell that that's a handsome Asian dude. It always makes me laugh when fucking roasties try to come out to give males shit about their preferences when males could nuke the fuck out of them in an instant.

kys

TITS or GTFO

>What is boost phase
If you get a plane/drone there quick enough, you can shoot down whatever the fuck you want at a leisurely pace.

>Good goyim! North Korea is the enemy! Give your money and treasure to Raytheon and the Pentagon so they can protect you, dear goy! Hehehe...

Being THIS bleupilled...

Why do we always wait to get hit first? Fuck these guys they've been talking shit for YEARS. Let's just do it before any Americans get hurt

t. pancake faced slanty

Good. I hope he nukes San Francisco.

If youve been following the drumbeat of poo flinging from Kim trump wont need to do that and honestly no one wants a nuclear cruise missile war in SE asia you dumb turd

>I don't find Asian men to be very attrac- *dies in nuclear holocaust*

I'm fucking white you dumb kangaroo fucker. Go back to posting how you get Betsy the baby cow to suck your dick out on the plains.

And then promptly kill yourself

>South Asians are middle Easterners

Retard.

>im a woman
sorry, but being transgender isn't being woman, sweetie
also fuck outta here, you have a wound to dilate

Sorry faggit this was my idea from the other thread. SoCal is toast.

>buying into the propaganda this fucking hard
North Korea did nothing wrong. They won't nuke anyone It's all just fear mongering because (((they))) don't have control over it and want excuse to invade/destroy it. They don't give a single shit if japan and south koraa get dragged into it. In fact they'd probably like it if japan got nuked again because they weren't able to completely subvert it like they did Europe. They don't care if Kim decides to fight back and nuke a US city because his country was attacked. They just want control. It's going to be like another Iraq or Vietnam but with far, far worse consequences.

Calm down Jamal, you know the library doesn't like you using their pcs for Sup Forums.

fuck off commie kike

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>I'm white, no rearry!
Sorry to insult your great honour and your family's happy time luck. Don't go seppuku-ing yourself now.

Dead muricans when?

Australia, don't let these near your computers

If the fallout goes south, you will get affected.

Fallout is more deadlier than the blast.

Max par

Who cares what an inbred British slag thinks? Get bent, you whore.