JUST

I still don't believe in "mental" illnesses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/919ip9_urEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Highness
youtube.com/watch?v=EZIB6MslCAo
youtube.com/watch?v=UHu7Ik36128
dailymotion.com/video/xa57bf_the-psycho-pharma-industry-with-for_news
dailymotion.com/video/xaxndo_what-s-wrong-with-psychiatry-a-psyc_news
dailymotion.com/video/xa888j_psychiatric-drugs-the-brave-new-wor_news
dailymotion.com/video/x4uspe_the-dsm-inventing-mental-illness_news
dailymotion.com/video/xm3he5_is-there-value-in-a-psychiatric-diagnosis_tech
dailymotion.com/video/x3o6nj_the-truth-about-mental-health-disor_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4bet4_jeffrey-a-schaler-ph-d-professor-of_news
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_schoolofficial4chanphotographer.
ssristories.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can you not believe in something observable? Are you going to say the brain is somehow immune from illness and deterioration, but the body isn't? Mental illnesses are over-diagnosed and often faked by attention whores, but they ARE real.

thats what she gets for ripping up pics of the pope

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Sinéad O'Connor hasn't aged well has she. I'm lose my mind too.

>I'd

There are people who fake it, but a lot of the time people will conflate depression with something more severe E.G schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder. People who work with legitimately sick people will know the difference. The sad thing is depressed people will become even more depressed and hopeless if they believe their mental illness will be chronic and require medications for life. BPD and Schizophrenia are no joke. I feel terrible for people who have those chaotic diagnoses. Personality disorders are probably the easiest to incorrectly self-diagnose. Legit personality disordered people are beyond insufferable and difficult to manage.

is that Natalie Portman?

No. Its Scott Ian. He had a sex change. Haven't you heard?

>There's nothing wrong with being homosexua-

I believe in mental illnesses, just that they should be treated instead of let thrive.
It's like the equivalent of getting a massive gaping wound but instead of seeing a doctor, you go rub some shit into it.

See

The brain is very delicate and complicated, it can very easily break if something gets fucked up physically in there, it's literally just a bunch of interconnected neurons and chemical receptors. What do you think happens if you jumble up the neural connections, or fuck up the chemical receptors? Nothing?

Here's the vid:
youtu.be/919ip9_urEo

So why is it so unhappy now?

Can someone fill me in?
I don't get it. She was a mega star with wealth beyond what most of us will know. She probably has millions in the bank and if not she must still be earning royalty money. Yet she is holed up in a Travel Lodge? Why not just check into a mental hospital to get better? or buy a ticket back to Europe where she claims to want to go? Wtf is her deal anyway? Is she a destitute homeless bag lady these days?

Facing a mental disorder is a mental disorder by it self imo.

Attention whoring to a point where hunger yourself, cut yourself etc. Is a great indicator that you're fucked in the head.

Ok let me break it down for you.

>famous and attractive woman has non stop praise and validation in her youth
>famous and attractive woman gets prime Chad dick non stop in her youth
>famous and attractive woman has children with multiple men none of which sticks around
>looks start to fade
>the 90s are long gone and her fame is GONE
>noone gives a shit anymore
>noone finds her remotely fuckable anymore
>children probably hate her for being such a slut

Add drugs and bankruptcy to the mix and thats "mental illness".

trump curse

That's mental illness? She's not even writing on the walls with her own shit.

Almost all mental illness is drug related. Take away all drugs, take away social contact (putting mad people with other mad people doesn't help) and 90% will be cured. Until they go out and do more drugs.

t. diagnosed "schizophrenic" ... actually just used to smoke too much weed and do too much coke.

Goodnight Sinead, nice knowing you.

;-)

Daughters looking good

GUYS ITS THE TRUMP CURSE!

>Sinnead slammed the billionaire in a ranting posts
>“Trump’s mother should be punished for NOT having an abortion if you want my two cents,”
>“I can’t stand Trump going on about “We will make America great again”. It’s already great. F*ck off.”

SHE IS GOING CRAZY AND WILL PROBABLY DIE IF SHE DOESN'T KILL HERSELF FIRST!

>hive mind

Maybe she needs to find Jesus

Paddy here. Apart from her being a massive degenerate, have no sympathy for this demon. If she wanted treatment, she'd go home to Ireland where it'd be covered by the free health service - the HSE.

Would fuck

I wouldn't call it a curse more like Trump retribution

who is this guy ?

no she doesn't.. She had one big hit and Prince received all royalties of that as he wrote the song.

Are you sure about that?

this . she's just redpilled herself is all

Its Scott Ian from the band Anthrax.

He's right there on her chest.

I don't know no shame
I feel no pain

I do believe in exorcism, though.

>The tear that started the flood

what

is

this

from

Mental health is a social construct.

She's fucked.

Your Highness.

More like Skinhead O'Connor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Highness

I think.

You won't until you actually experience it. It's a horrible feeling when your brain actually starts to give out on you and you can't trust what you're experiencing any more. Not this pansy shit like "omg you hurt my feelings PTSD", I mean properly soul-crushing, self-dissociative, complete-lack-of-enjoyment, no-drive, crippling-paranoia, intrusive-thoughts kind of mental illness.

tf is going on there? It looks like a white hand and black rubber dick. Is that shopped in or wtf is it supposed to be?

I tell my father that the Jews control the world and he tells me I'm crazy. Is he right?

One of the characters kills a minotaur and takes its dick as a trophy.

I feel bad for her. She is being honest about how she feels and puts herself in a very weak spot in front of the world.

She needs love - like we all do. Family/friends/lover - someone who genuinely love her.

I can feel her lack of love from that video. I feel as if the world considers this "mental illness", but I would call it unhappiness about her life and lack of genuine love.

But when she starts to blame the rest of the world and "the men, who just fucks off", she refrains from understanding other people unfortunately. She must understand that it's hard to love a beast, and she probably also knows it. But realizing you're a beast is just a depressing thought, because it carries misfortune and misery with it. "Mental illness" is a soothing way of covering up the fact that no one is naturally loving you.

(sorry, I wrote all this in one go, so it might be a bunch of crap)

No, he's an idiot, and you're just scratching the surface.

Not sure how that's related, though.

Emotional states aren't "illnesses" you fucking moron

Did she have any hits bar Mandinka and NC2U? I only remember her doing the backing vocals on Visions of You in the late 90s otherwise.

Those are all mental states, and not illnesses

Not my fault that you get emotional lmao

No, you have hyper-sanity.

>reddit spacing
>caring about anything or anyone

protip kys

Certain women have a streak of male in them that seems hormonal. The real thing-- not wymyn playing at being masculine.

It's a sign of crazy, and it somehow makes them more attractive when young, and it usuallt takes over in the end and breaks their brain.

She was not wrong about the Pope, though.

>schizophrenia is an emotion

Nigga, don't just throw out bait so obviously.

she looks kind of mannish here

The collage just got 10 ft higher

Sounds kino

Proper spacing pro-tip. Expand the reply window so your text doesn't look all cluttered up.

you gotta go back carlos

>where did you learn to cry

gj, nice breakdown. fgt.

>her only song
>not written by her

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Anyone here have a problem with Body Dysmorphia? It is the worst. as if I wasn't anxious and depressed enough already. I'm really not even super ugly, and I have had intimate relationships

It's an emotional state yes, it might be a fucked up emotional state but it's still an emotional state

Don't feel sorry for at all. she places the responsability for her recovery and care off on others. She's waiting for her knight in shining armor to come save her, and it's not happening. Typical left wing response to life, t b h. Rely on others, blame, and shame.

Paranoid schizophrenic here, it's hell.

Not that I recall.
shame for the lass to go that way.
hope she gets it together but its not easy when you get along so far on that road.

Fading attention whore needs to get off of social media and go get some fucking help.

She's always been nuts. But your post made me think of menopause.
My aunt went batshit. She's a leftist shit too, so everyone else was to
blame for her being a miserable PoS.

I've seen this also. Good observation.

ylyl (very difficult).

youtube.com/watch?v=EZIB6MslCAo

Not even close.

Emotions are clearly caused by some external force. You're happy for a reason. You're sad for a reason. You're angry for a reason.

Mental illness has no reason behind it at all. And they're not momentary bursts of a response to external stimuli, they're persistent unprovoked experiences.

Your not making it easier being online where the government can track your every move, use that information and manipulate your thoughts and emotions.

It's his stand's ability anyone who shit talks him goes insane and dies

"hurting we"
I cringed

She looks like Enya in that one.
Maybe she and Enya had a bitch fight over
who gets to use the pixie-cut. Loser goes bald.

who?

As soon as a physical cause is found (deterioration of the brain) it can no longer be classified as a 'mental illness'

Read the DSM

This.

Notice how she tries to guilt her family members into doing her bidding.
She even wrote a post how she's suffering greatly,while her family is sleeping without any worry on the other side of the planet.
She wants others to feel miserable,as she feels-it's a natural human reaction.
It's not a coincidence that everyone cut ties with her.She's just a terrible person to be around with.

>Sinéad O'Connor
THAT'S Shinead O'Connor? I did not even recognize her.

fucking millennials

So brave

I love it when the bumhole is all grey and stinky looking. And I do adore a hairy hole. An erstwhile female sexual partner used to allow me to lap at her pungent turnipcrimp like a hungry labrador trying to lick an empty tub of Ambrosia creamed rice. When one is in so close one becomes intimately acquainted with every aspect of the delicious meaty taint, heat rising from it in such a manner as to inspire an expectation in me that Lawrence of Arabia himself would arrive in glorious fashion over the brow of her rosy rump. But I digress. I'm not entirely certain that on one occasion I did not witness tiny wriggling specks emanating from her Holy of Holies, which may well have been denizens of the dumpparcel which belonged to the genus Enterobius. I devoured them with my tongue nonetheless, such was my desire to taste that Bovril tang once more. I've always struggled to bury my desire to kill

It's really not

How on earth could I recognize her as Sinéad O'Connor? She does not look anything like I remembered from the 90s

Such a fuckable, homely face

Oddly reminds of david brent's equality street.

Don't call it a grave it's the future you chose

The only thing that can help her is the one thing she spent running from her entire life. Jesus loves her, and is patiently waiting on her to turn her life over to him.

Her arms look prosthetic. wtf?

JUST

Ye, her arms do look weird. I was focused mainly on her face

Cuz it's not her it's a stunt butt.

psychiatric industry shills, pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=UHu7Ik36128
dailymotion.com/video/xa57bf_the-psycho-pharma-industry-with-for_news
dailymotion.com/video/xaxndo_what-s-wrong-with-psychiatry-a-psyc_news
dailymotion.com/video/xa888j_psychiatric-drugs-the-brave-new-wor_news
dailymotion.com/video/x4uspe_the-dsm-inventing-mental-illness_news
dailymotion.com/video/xm3he5_is-there-value-in-a-psychiatric-diagnosis_tech

dailymotion.com/video/x4bet4_jeffrey-a-schaler-ph-d-professor-of_news

John Breeding
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_schoolofficial4chanphotographer.

btw, this list isnt the result of any extensive research
you could come up with a better one in minutes

ssristories.com/

over or under expressed receptors, malfunctioning ion channels, hormone imbalance, poor development, etc are all physical.