Is Trump preparing to stage a false-flag attack on the US in order to blame "North Korea...

Is Trump preparing to stage a false-flag attack on the US in order to blame "North Korea?" Does he want to pull a Clinton and have a "neat little war" using mainly air-power to boost his approval ratings? This is all very suspicious - North Korea is fundamentally irrelevant to the US. It's only a problem if we choose to make it one - and we seem to be doing exactly that.

Nukes Don't Exist

Do you guys not realize this is exactly what MANUFACTURING CONSENT LOOKS LIKE. Open your fucking eyes and see what's going on.

ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW NORTH KOREA SEEMS TO SHOW UP EVERY TIME BIG NEWS ABOUT THE DEEP STATE IS ABOUT TO DROP?!?!?!

THIS IS A DISTRACTION FROM THE VERY REAL COUP ATTEMPT HAPPENING TO TRUMP

DID YOU GUYS NOT LEARN FROM 9/11!?!?!??! I bet most of you weren't even alive for 9/11.

DO NOT BUY INTO THE PSY OP.

"North Korea" is a convenient cartoon villain, but it seems like the people in power suddenly want to use it for a more aggressive purpose. For what reason, though?

Because trump is about to out the Pedophliles and deep state. Obongo will be implicated. King Nigger could end up in prison. It's a very real possibility.

>trump stages false flag by nuking San Francisco
>we glass NK from the sky while chinks move in with "peace keeping forces"
>guaranteed trump win in 2020, California turns red for the first time in almost a century, china's get some free clay
Everybody wins

Who cares. Fuck the norks. They need freedom.

Accusing Trump of what you yourself do..

>shitz getting soooo ooooooooh old

You are a retarded person.

Makes me happy to see this. The narrative is too neat, after a few years of nothing suddenly they step it up for no reason. Then they have a delivery system. Now they have the nukes to fit. Reminds me of Osama bin laden spam pre 9/11. Something will happen. It wont be the norks.

install rothschild central bank and gain another foothold between these two

It's painfully obvious except to those who choose not to look. It's not even clever propaganda anymore; it's just lazy and blunt. But apparently that's good enough to work on a large percentage of people, even on a place like Sup Forums, where we ought to expect more skepticism of "the official narrative."

NK is a nuclear war 100 percent. There's no easy way out of it.

No one wants that on them.

North Korea is an insular nation an ocean away from the US. This is an easy "crisis" to solve if we wanted to solve it.

why today doe?

why trump when all FIRE AND FURY today?

it really feels like we are heading to something big happening in the country,the 9/11 of trump

Well, yeah, but there's going to be heaps of dead people, including civilians of allies. Japan and SK stand a big chance of catching some nukes.

So, it's a choice no one would want on them.

I hope it's on hollywood

aussie is right ...
NK is not worth it. And you don't know how China will react.

Yes I do.

China just wants to move in and land grab. They aren't protecting them anymore.

To open a brand new South Korea, better smart phones, new global narrative, free the norks who dont die and are willing to submit to superior living standards

Don't be a dumb shit.
With all the Obama holdovers and leakers, you think trump can do what Clinton did in Bosnia to cover for the Monika dress? Or what Obama did to cover for Hillary and benghazi?

Trump can't even make a phone call at this point without it leaking.

The most open presidency ever.

No way can he stage an attack.

Go to sleep, homo.

>muh false-flag
Oh just fuck off already, Alex Jones.

In this particular event, Trump may be a figurehead. He is fed selective information by the elements within the military who would carry out the actual attack.

Hoping for false flag nukes all over the west coast followed by military coup.

>Is Trump preparing to stage a false-flag attack on the US in order to blame "North Korea?"
Yes. If you recall, at the start of Trump's Presidency, the globalist-commies in his admin (including slum-lord Jared) were screaming for war with North Korea and Syria. Trump finally found his balls and said no. But obviiously he is back to being the globalists-commies lap dog and willing to bring America to war once again for their agenda.

>North Korea is fundamentally irrelevant to the US.
Exactly. Notice how not once other country in the world, or even the UN, is saying anything about North Korea and their nukes? They know it is a war the globalists-commies want so they are keeping mum and letting America do it.

I pray to God Trump does not take us to war.

>Because trump is about to out the Pedophliles and deep state. Obongo will be implicated
We have been hearing this for months now. And still nothing.

This "Guam" shit seems like exactly the sort of cover-story that would go along with a false flag of this nature. It has US military assets, but not too many - a false-flag strike would create lots of outrage while not inflicting all that much actual loss in materiel or capabilities. Very convenient...

Next you'll tell me Eastasia doesn't exist either and that we aren't at war with them.