Good thing we didn't elect Hillary. We don't need a warmongering presid-

Good thing we didn't elect Hillary. We don't need a warmongering presid-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
circa.com/story/2017/04/18/politics/a-retired-air-force-captain-says-pentagon-covered-up-real-cause-of-deadly-chopper-crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>country threatens you
>you respond
>"wow what a warmonger!"

leaf

>leaf
>We

FIRE AND FURY

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

God I really want a nuclear war. The memes would be so dank

>war in never the answer bro, like, why don't we all just live in nature and be free maaaan *rips joint*

..then they win.

wtf i love neocons now!

I kind like that Trump is now talking Kim's language. Oddly enough, this might be the only way to get through to him.

Nothing else has worked

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Trump is literally Bush 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

>go to DMV today
>urban retards are watching MSNBC
>left wing retards are bitching that drumpkkkf is on twitter instead of dealing with best Korea
>go on Sup Forums
>gerblumpkin is still literally Hitler and is trying to secure a Korean peninsular lebensraum
You faggots should get your talking points in order.

that DUI still on your record?

>you're old enough to drink and own a car
>this is insulting to left wing retards
Pls don't BTFO me that badly again.

ABC local news Philly just said Trump not helping situation and that his comments were mistaken for Un's.

Interesting.

>drinking and driving is so cool

fucking rednecks

>this is considered edgy on r*ddit

>autistic trumptard nerd virgin failed his driving test again

Yeah, because everyone who is not sharing your opinion is left wing and all of your left wing people are sharing the exact same opinion on everything.
Can you not see how stupid your way of looking at things is?

Leaf, I can taste your tears through my screen. Calm down, little guy it's just the internet.
>butthurt left wing retard detected

enjoy your wars

I enjoyed 16 years of them more than Obongo enjoyed the reach around he's getting in pic related.

Dude, I am just saying maybe that was someone who even voted for Trump. How exactly does that make me a butthurt leftist?

Sage

Obama ended the wars and brought the troops home dumbass. He reduced US military casualties by 98%, reduced US troops in the ME by 95% and killed Bin Laden.

inb4 a few drone strikes in yemen = a war

> libya

If u dont wsnt to destrpy nkorea than ur a faggot.. im not big on war but these fuck gotta go

right wing retards think Obama invaded Libya

i can't even

Everyone laugh at this retard. I'm screencapping this shit.
>didn't close Guantanamo
>didn't withdraw from Afghanistan
>withdrew from Iraq on the Bush administration's timetable
>overthrew Gaddafi because Libya didn't have a Rothschild bank
>funded ISIS to destabilize Syria for Israel
Was Obama disappointed with your gag relax?

I just told you OBama reduced US troop presence in the Middle East by 90%

How fucking retarded are you?

Trump is already adding thousands more troops

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A WICKED SACK OF SHIT SODOMITE ENABLER

i highlighted it to assist you with your autism

under Trump, everyone has a job that wants one. And he didn't just add Mcjobs like obama

>Obama lost in Afghanistan and Trump has to clean up his mess
Another screen cap. Keep them coming, my sides are in orbit.

>she can't even crop
Holy shit dude, I need an Obamaleaf post mixtape to listen to in the morning.

I think arguing is pointless here. That guy just seems like he is immune to any serious discussion.
It's really sad to see the the alt-right movement go down so soon just because of idiots like you.

>>she can't even crop
Whoa now that you mention that I'm completely overlooking your lack of an argument

Drop the bombs already. Enough foreplay. Shadilay

People get mad at America for bombing people, but for fucks sakes be honest, 1/3 of the world deserves to be bombed.

And if anyone deserves to be wiped off the map its North Korea.
They are one of the very few dictoresque countries to not be put down.

The world, or namely America, Korea and Japan has put up with their shit and the threats for over 64 years.

Its time to stop, China and Russia be damned.

>obongoleaf doesn't refute any of my arguments and instead parrots muh lower troop levels, of which Bush was largely responsible for by setting a timeline for withdrawing from Iraq
>wow dude like I can't even like where is your argument and stuff bro

> because what we need is a surrender wimp like Obama

Reminder, Obama's attempt to be a "world president" led to the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt, Putin invading the Ukraine, and ISIS taking root in Syria.

And the "stupidest female candidate alive" predicted it all.

>b-but muh troop levels

If you didn't think it would happen either way then you're delusional. If it's not NK, it will be Iran/Syria and it will happen in the next few years if not sooner.

DETONATION

MILLIONS SCREAMING

DON'T CARE

TWO SCOOPS ICE CREAMY

im busy in another thread

u got btfo already

ill crop that later i had to highlight the box for u because you're a retarded autist

re-read this post, retard

holy shit u morons are getting dumber

Obama ended the wars and brought the troops home dumbass. He reduced US military casualties by 98%, reduced US troops in the ME by 95% and killed Bin Laden.

>under Obama's desk
>another thread

Hey leaf. You didn't elect jack shit. So FUCK OFF!!!

>obongo personally killed osama with his bare hands
Please tell me you're not responding seriously to this guy

>forget that Obama ousted Gaddafi and tried to oust Assad like a good goy, he lost in Afghanistan!
I thought you left wing retards loved dead soldiers, since you can't seem to stop giving millions of shekels to the Taliban members who killed them because they got mistreated in a prison camp that Obama was supposed to close.

lol u got btfo badly. why do u even bother. i massacre u retards everyday. u have to hide behind your anonymity, u come back the next day and u still get btfo. I come back as Obama Leaf everyday.

>Obama's desk

as opposed to Trump's golf bag

>

u right wing retards love killing american soldiers

why do u try so hard? u know ur just gunna get btfo by me

it's almost like u enjoy getting annihilated by me

>if I keep saying I'm BTFOing people maybe it will come true
>it's not a lie if you believe it

please name one peace of legislation signed under Trump's direction to accomplish this.

You elected a guy named Justin.

>Iraq and Afghanistan
>worse than Vietnam
>left wing retards unironically believe this

>obamaleaf

RIP Glen Campbell

he fucks a girl named Ivanka

Why did Obama lie about killing bin Laden then kill the men that allegedly did it?

>alt-right
You should go back to plebbit

omg you're one of those nutters

If Obama didn't invade libya then why did he ask congress to declare war on libya?

>Obama doesn't love dead sold-

are you saying Obama invaded Libya?

do u know how often those helis crash? quite frankly u right wing retards should be pissed at the defense contractor but that goes against your billionaire globalist programming

>he didn't invade them, he just provided CAS, small arms, and anti air missiles to ZOG puppet rebels to punish Gaddafi for not being a Rothschild puppet

>good thing a failed businessman-cum-russki mobster puppet isn't dumb enough start a wa...
>good thing the muppet at the head of the Zionist neocons isn't a war mong...
>good thing you didn't (((elect))) anything, but are too dumb to reali...

USA started it

doesn't matter what "side" you're on, if you think a nuclear first strike on north korea would be funny or good or whatever, you're absolutely retarded. it would be world war 3, without a doubt, and the draft will come back almost immediately. ALL of you faggots sitting here with your cheeto crusted fingers will be eligible, and a majority of you will die for the jews that control our country.

screencap this faggots, world war 3 is imminent and I hope each and every one of you die in combat.

signed, sgt c, army combat veteran

so, why didn't you vote for Hillary?

Where do you think we are?

>left wing retards think helicopters carrying SEALs get shot down everyday because the AC-130 providing overwatch was denied permission to engage insurgents due to Obongo's halal ROEs
Hahahahahahahahahaha

in the 3rd world, people rise up against their shitty 3rd world dictators. right wing retards have a hard time understanding this.

I can't believe u retards still think Obama invaded Libya.

I get that you're too young and retarded to remember the Bush GOP Iraq War invasion but u should go learn about it to see what an actual US invasion looks like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

How are you not anonymous? A nickname doesn't tell us who you are. Be logical about it and post your face and name. I am Obama leaf now, see my point?
2/10 bait, you'll get better eventually, lurk more

kys

please lay off InfoTards

it's self-admitted fake news

Yeah I remember when the US invaded North Korea from South Korea first.

Oh wait.

>my post said Obama didn't invade Libya
>obongoleaf says I said Obama invaded Libya
This shit is gold.

>tfw I live about as far away from North Koea as you can get.

You know what I mean. I'm the same person everyday. You retards know where to find me. I don't hide as a right wing retard random user. You retards can get btfo by me and come back the next day pretending to be a different right wing retard.

I come back as Obama Leaf and massacre u tards like I do everyday

>modern nuke filmed with 2017 equipment

Sup Forums

i want to see it

i want webms of norknukes

>we gonna shell your friends
>we gonna nuke your friends
>haha look at my ICBM
>we gonna nuke you now
>NUKE NUKE NUKE LOOK AT MUH NUKES
IMO Kim is kind of asking for it

circa.com/story/2017/04/18/politics/a-retired-air-force-captain-says-pentagon-covered-up-real-cause-of-deadly-chopper-crash
>witnesses of the incident are fake news
Do you always call Afghanistan veterans fake news?

>Elect Hillary.
>For some reason she wants to go to war with Iran and Russia only two of the only countries not linked to the global banking cabal.
>Police and government become more corrupt.
>DEM programs flourish.
>She gets caught Bill style drinking the blood from a little boy.
>Turns into a hideous monster and kills everybody around her.
>Turns out shes a fucking demon from the 12 dimension.
>The only thing holding her at bay was Trump golfing.
>No more golfing, no more barrier.
Every day Trump makes the rounds on the course, he places another spell down to keep hell at bay.

I'm glad I'm educating you.

>>Obama lost in Afghanistan and Trump has to clean up his mess

aren't u the retard who thought Obama started the Afghanistan War?

Seriously what part of 90% troop reduction do u not understand? fuck man you're hopeless

His father knew where to stop. He's pushing to the point that he's a legitimate threat to the US and it seems that he doesn't realise just how much shit he's going to get himself into.

Obamaleaf will ignore this post.

A Canadian citing CNN. Better yet, it would appear a screencap took place here, so, a Canaidan browsing CNN fills me with warmth all over. I just love when everything fits.

>circa.com

too afraid to post the InfoTards link?

how do u think this proves that Obama didn't kill bin laden?

anti-war pussies shut the fuck up already and die

Well, that's a very sad life you have there, hang in there, things get better

>so buttblasted she brings up hour old posts and regurgitates the same talking point for the 17th time
Be honest, are you taller than 5'4"?

Not posting best Jordan

>saying your going to put america first means you're not allowed to defend your country against a nation who's been very open about their intent/desire to nuke you!
Skappa derpa derrrrrrpppp! Also, defending yourself and wars of aggression (what h*llary wanted vs. Russia) are not even remotely close to being the same thing. Have another 'skirpa derpa derp'. You've earned it, user.

just replied lol are u the retard i massacred endlessly the last few days?

lol u retards are so hopelessly desperate

>losing so badly, he brings up height for no reason

I'm 6'3

Explain why Obama and Hillary needed to bomb Libya and Syria and fund ISIS there.

It's a good thing the warmongering Neocons everyone used to hate still have their top jobs in State-Intel-Military, right. I'd hate to think what might happen if mentally impaired warhawks weren't deciding policy while having zero oversight/accountability.

>we good bois, we jus defendin ourselves