Was he a jewish puppet/jew himself...

Was he a jewish puppet/jew himself? Past few days there were some very interesting threads about the holohaux being an inside job,Hitler just an undercover agent etc. Can anyone provide more convincing material on this theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_1yhkW2TIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zHGjMF7EbyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The story goes that Alois Hitler, Adolfs father, was a bastard son of a women named Maria Shcicklgruber who herself was a servant to the house of Rothschild. This would explain why Hitler went to such great lengths to hide his real ancestry and why the first thing he did after Anschluss was to destroy the graves of his grandparents. I'm personally not sold on it but it's definitely a rabbit hole that goes really deep. reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

swissy templar british mk ultra-(ish) agent

had some pretty gr8 ideas tho

He was definitely getting played and financed by the jews originally. He was supposed to be controlled opposition but they lost control of him.

Dr Sean Hross is that you?

many jews have black hair and blue eyes
just saiyan

The question is why Hitler did not kill the Rothschild.

Any good reads or docus on this?

>explains why adolf's only living blood relative wont give blood for testing, your (((a))) da fuk

I mean he didn't kill the jews behind this just the normal ones

shilling this retardedly

youtube.com/watch?v=_1yhkW2TIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zHGjMF7EbyY

I discussed this in detail before and was reasonably well convinced with the money needed to support this at some point it was going to come from a jewish backer. What that means I dont know, but there is no such thing as clean money and defo not then.

>"While imprisoned he was visited by Heinrich Himmler. Rothschild apparently impressed the SS leader, who subsequently ordered that Rothschild's prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities."
very interesting

>hey guys was hitler a JEW?!1!?!
nothing like reading some stormfag retardation to make me feel better about myself lol

he was a british agent, he even lived in liverpool

t.retard
how is anything what I said related to stormfaggery?

He was a nigger jew rape baby cuck

i wish(minus the political prisoner part), but no, greatly inspired by though!

Haha good man fuck the Nazi templars long live the US constitution.

I said I personally don't believe it or can you not read?

I said I personally don't believe it asshole.

Hitler wasnt a puppet of the jews, that isnt to say that he wasnt a puppet either

>inside job
sure was

Hitler sold around 100000 kg of gold to Rothschild.

jews were banned from living in his grandmothers hometown until the year after his dad was born

dont believe the kikery