Anyone else done with Trump if he invades North Korea...

Anyone else done with Trump if he invades North Korea? I thought Trump getting his hand on the nuke codes was just a meme, but he is honestly going to get us all killed. Who else moving to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/putin-issues-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to go back

He needs to be tough on the Norks. It starts with heavy tariffs on China, but if they try to nuke us then we should invade.

This is a deep state psy op.

Obama is gonna go indicted within the next 2 weeks, screencap this post.

This is a giant deep state distraction.

Only a dead commie is a good commie, I'd be all for an Invasion of North Korea

He should just nuke North Korea and then he would solve global warming with nuclear winter.

>Anyone else done with Trump if he invades North Korea?

Nope.

>Van Jones
>cnn
>opinion
Nothing burger

Don't be a pussy.

>believing NK can do shit
>believing NK will do shit

seriously I love Trump more than ever.

Around blacks, never relax!

With gooks, drop a nuke!

Bill Clinton's stupidity led to this situation. Far too many presidents have done anything about this. It's time to act now!

cnn

Fuck Canada, I stand behind whatever call they make here, humble the earth

The Clintons gave North Korea their reactor technology in the 90's. They should be executed for treason and hung in the DC Mall.

I would be if he invaded Syria, North Korea is another story.
North Korea is an actual rogue state and constantly threatens the US and it's allies.
Someone will eventually have to deal with them, might aswell be him. A real liberated populance and a strong unified Korea as an ally, would both be boons for his popularity.

MiniVan Jones is a fucking retard. Yes, a dustup with NK will get our hair mussed, maybe a million dead in SK, and so on. Pretty fucking far from a "death warrant" for Earth, MiniVan you SJW moron.

We need to destroy those bastards now before we have real problems you little faggot pretending to be a real man. You should just pee sitting down like a girl. I hate that I have to share this amazing country with scum weak shit like you

More like the nuclear codes meme was literally memeing it into reality

Would it be morally justified to kill Hitler as a baby uning a time machine, in order to prevent the murder of 6 million jews ??

This

>North Korea has enough nukes to blow up even a couple cities

Jesus Christ you people are retards.

Good, we don't need sniveling pussies anyways.

Fit Via Vi

Source? According to my facts, North Korea withdrew from the NPT precisely BECAUSE the Clinton administration refused to give them civilian nuclear reactors despite promising to do so.

Just kill those gooks omg why are you scared?! Are you a pussy? pussy pussy pussy??

>muh 70's computer modelling
Nuclear winter is a meme.

Nuclear holocaust is a meme.

North Korea MIGHT threaten Tokyo, and DO threaten Seoul. But they will have a matter of hours to do so if a conflict broke out, and their capacity to launch external attacks would rapidly diminish minute by minute.

I fucking hope this happens.

>1 post by this ID

>Don't be stupid. All this is peacocking. North Koreans are small fries. They won't dare attack the USA. It would mean a nuclear holocaust of the entire population including Kim Jong-un.

Right now, if they talk shit but don't attack, they have the protection of China. That is how it will continue ad infinitum.

He is going to get so many innocent people killed. He has no idea what he is doing. This scares the shit out of me. I know it sounds scary as shit but hearing him say this made it sound like he was just blustering. He's a fucking moron and can't even make meaningful threats. It sounded like he was stumbling around with the few words in his head and walked away thinking "haha yeah that showed him".

I fucking hate this man.

BUT HILLARY WILL START WORLD WAR III GUYZ!!! THAT CRAZY BITCH WANTED A NO FLY ZONE OVER SYRIA!!!!!1!!

Fuck all you Donald supporters. I will never forget anyone who voted for this maniac and I'll hold it over them so that they can never pretend they didn't support him. No more playing nice like I did by allowing the old Iraq war supporters pretend they were libertarians against war the whole time

>wwaahh, we're all gonna die
Thank you, Jesus

>4d chess
Face it drumpftards, your leader is a neo-con cuck and getting assblasted by the rothchilds

I voted for drumpf but now I want madame presidente

something is being planned...false flag?

1st it was ICBM capable to hit US in 3-5 years. Next, it was capable in 2018 but haven't figured out how to mount nuclear warhead to it. Then changed to can hit US mainland already. Now, they can add a mini nuclear warhead...

Either US intelligence is really that terrible and changes their opinions that quickly or they are ramping up the rhetoric for something...

Bombing Assad's airbase was strike one for me.

I give Trump two more strikes before I lose faith in him.

Bring it, I will ruin ur life in 100 ways I haven't thought of yet

You stupid fucks wanted war with Russia, yet we have NK threatening us with nukes and you go full pacifist?

Fuck off. We're full.

>Either US intelligence is really that terrible and changes their opinions that quickly
You didn't get the impression that the media and our intelligence was blowing smoke up our asses to downplay the threat?

Trump is a smooth navigator relax and watch the man at work.

Trump invades NK he just gained more support.

You wear the jackass flag well.

Nah, he's a smart guy. This is expert click bait.

I will add that this could be theater for the public. Trump suggested meeting with/Kim Jong-un earlier in the year. The media complained "muh Trump likes dictators."

In between now and then, Trump and Kim's common friend Dennis Rodman visited North Korea.

Now there is this peacocking and theater of escalation. Later, if a meeting does take place, it will be framed as "successful de-escalation".

This is the same as Trump and Putin fake escalating tensions to combat the "muh Russia" hoax.

how weren't you done with trump months ago?

You are a fag, OP. I wish I could fight for your country against those communists and you pussy out talking about going to Canada. Fuck you.

>No more playing nice like I did
You won't do shit faggot.

Norks are the only regime I've ever agreed with toppling.

Should've been done 20 years ago.

Is this a troll? Or are you actually this stupid?

North Korea is a nothing country. They are peacocking. But they will avoid any attacks to retain Chinese protection.

However Russia is a power player like China. Escalation against them could have lead to disaster.

I trust the Presidents judgement. If N Korea has to go then it has to go.

Fucking pussy.

History will remember Trump as the one who finally dealt with the menace of North Korea, and look back with gratitude that in the nick of time he destroyed a regime with the potential to cause the end of human civilisation.

>Either US intelligence is really that terrible
not terrible from incompetence but terrible because of allegiance to the deep state

You will forget us because you'll be dead cityboy

>Bombing Assad's airbase
>1 post by this id

if he let them build all the nukes they want and point them at us i might be a little upset.

Russia is a puppet of NWO. Only country i have problems with is China as they are MGTOW.

>Obama is gonna go indicted within the next 2 weeks

I've been seeing this since last year

Post proof or GTFO

If he goes to esr with nk itll be one of the few things i support him doing.. the guy is shit and a joke.. but nk needs to be ended

Why? Assad wants to kill the west. It is what it is. You can thank Israel and Kissinger but Syria will never ally the USA.

>implying NK poses any threat to anyone but themselves
nice memes

I proudly support Trump and everything he is doing to make America great again. North Korea needs to be wiped out and our troops need to kick there butt to oblivion. Listen, I know the toll of war better than anyone. I'm a proud military mom , both husband and son having served. I tell you what I have endured and been through, I don't think weaker people would have survived. What I endured is on par with being on the front lines, and I know the sacrifice we must lay down for our freedom and Mr President Trump is steering America in the right direction in destroying North Korea. God Bless America.

Done with him?? We got a fat fuck psycho building a nuclear arsenal and threatening to use it on THREE nations, and launching fucking missiles every month now.

What are we supposed to do, talk it out?

Not if he personally invades NK, golfs some grenades into Pyongyang

Van Jones is a nothingburger. And a faggot that got caught licking Obama's pussy.

Fuck off, we're full.

Letting black widow spiders live under your bed, just because all live is beautiful? the same goes to NK.

No. As a baby, Hitler was innocent of any possible crime. If your intent is to change the future, any number of changes to his early life could have the desired effect without the need to murder a baby.

Could imagine Trump saying post war "Take the oil" then realizing NK have no resources

C A R R O T C A K E & A L U M I N U M T U B E S

>but he is honestly going to get us all killed.
Good, less useless murilards.

>Russia is a puppet of NWO

Yeah that's why Putin kicked out Soros. GTFO with your double think.

Here's a source I'm sure you're okay with: snopes.com/putin-issues-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros/
>Russia have officially declared that Billionaire George Soros is a wanted man in their country, citing him and his organizations as a “threat to Russian national security”. Putin banned Soros from Russia last year due to the fact that Soros helped to nearly destroy the Russian economy in the early 1990’s.

The blast zone covers most major canadians cities. Why do you people live so close to us anyway lmao

Based Hue. This is our generations chance to kill actual commies and get paid to do it, not brown goat fuckers in a desert. Amazing timeline.

Do you realize NK is the most NatSoc country on earth now, you ignorant cunt?

Change your flag to the kekistani flag, you basic redditor.

I don't really care what he does, i'm tired of hearing about fucking north korea.Just do SOMETHING at least.

>van jones said this by van jones

>Afraid of nukes
>Moving to the nearest country

Makes sense

I don't get these TV personalities.
When Trump is peaceful, he is a plant and a foreign agent.
When he is stern he is causing the end of the world.
They complain about everything.
If there is one country we should stop it's North Korea.
Russia already has the bomb.
Stop antagonizing them.

You dont understand the technological advances humanity has made. NK has the ability to project without an booming economy.
Russia is still a puppet but they are keeping their sovereignty behind a wall of nukes.

Guess who was there with you burgers last time you got BTFO'd out of Korea by the chinks? Canada, and pretty much every other angloshpere nation, a few other countries as well. Moving to Canada isn't going to save you.

I've been done with trump since he bombed Syria

Could YOU kill a sweet little baby boy with a mustache ?
>a regime with the potential to cause the end of human civilisation
>28 million rice-niggers chewing on dog`s fur for a meal
>probably has 5-10 nukes
exaggerating there a bit, lad, aren`t we ?

Yep, this.
Instead of bitching and moaning about the non-issue that is russia, they should be happy is finally dealing with NK.
Everyone else has just been putting off the inevitable.
If Bush or Clinton had nuked NK, we wou;dn't be in this mess with them on the verge of having nukes capable of reaching countries other than SK.

Didn't Obama actually drone strike several countries we aren't at war with?

Fuck off, we're full

I killed one of these last week, had an 8 inch span.

I still feel bad about it.

I very highly doubt it. What the retards here will of meant is that he got a drone to bomb a terrorist compound or similar.

They're going to come inside and there's nothing that you can do to stop it.

Anyone inbred, moronic, subhuman piece of shit can see that war with NK is inevitable. Best to get it over with now before we allow them to further weaponize their nukes.

Neocon lies
Just like the world would thank us for toppling Saddam right? right!?!

>going to get us all killed.
one can only hope

Most US citizen would never qualify for citizenship in Canada...and we're full, so fuck off you fucking stench pig Lena Dunham...
Trump will not strick first...however if best Korea tries to nuke Hawaii or Alaska, I can see the gloves coming off...

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A WICKED SACK OF SHIT SODOMITE ENABLER

Invade to nation build? Yes. Invade to slaughter? No. I'm pro killing of non-whites as a general rule.

No, NK cant do aything, can't last 3 days of real war.
>nukes.
nuking japan and SK only if they dont have any shield, but they do.

>muh north korea...fuck drumph!!!

You mean this president actually wants to do something about the country that has been a problem for literally decades, and you are upset about it? Lets fet this shit done before they can cause some real damage. We should have taken care of this years ago.

I don't live in a major city. Canadians live close to the border because of trade with America and also if you go a little too far north you run into basically tundra and wasteland.

You can still fuck off, though.

Trips can't lie!

I remember that day. It was sad how mistaken I was beforehand, dismissing everything he said or did contrary to his anti-globalist image as "3D chess". Then came that statement from whitehouse.gov calling Assad a "dictator", and I knew something was wrong for real. Then a few days later, missiles were flying. I don't think I've ever snapped out of a long-held delusion as quickly as I did in the hours afterwards.

People who still support Trump are literally cult members. Fortunately, I've been one of them myself, so I certainly understand their psychology well enough to know that using rhetoric like "suburban and rural retards" does nothing to reach out to them. In fact, this kind of hostility is so effective at reinforcing his supporters beliefs, that I've often wondered if the Trump campaign itself hasn't engaged in coordinated shitposting.

The middle east is a mess. You want to play hypotheticals? What if we left the middle east to unify and they attacked Europe? Iraq happened and the only crime was not taking out Syria in the 80s like the NK in the 90s or 00s. You dont crush NK now its going to be the middle east today with bigger problems.