Why are Greeks and Bulgarians so antisemite? What happened?

Why are Greeks and Bulgarians so antisemite? What happened?

Being Occupied by Shitskins for Hundreds of years will do that to you.

But this explains their hatred for T*rks, not for kikes

bulgarians are subhumans

We are based

you are trash

I can understand the hatred of everything that is east to them desu

Shut up Ikibey. No one loved you, no one loves you and no one will ever love you. Now fuck off.

bulgaria/ns are trash
prove me wrong

They had the most experience with (((them))) because they were the first countries in the path of those Jews that migrated across Rome after the destruction of their second temple. Also why Hellenistic Judaism became a thing because of how often the two cultures interacted post Alexander, and why the Greeks were the first people to accept (((Christianity))).

>be Bulgarian
>have biggest head in the Balkans
>everyone knows
>be laughing stock of the Balkans
>even more so than the Serbs
>self kill

Only in favor of European immigrants, hates the Jews - how did Boland become so awesome?

they descend from Greeks

its not awesome
thats why they colonized eu after 2004

We always were awesome - the rest is just a anti-Polish, jewish propaganda.

/ourcountry/

The Bolish government should have a 97.8% approval rating.

no you werent

pay debnts

i have none you slavic subhuman

Hansel, you shit stain.

You all just feel bad now for divvying up Poland with Stalin, seeing how cool the Boles are today without being under the grip of (((Bolshevism))). They were a great people you kraut cowards ganged up on and double teamed with the commies.

Then you double-cross your commie friends, and took all of continental Europe down with you, all for your Drang Nach Osten meme.

German militarism is an even worse thing to happen to Europa than the kikes.

my name is not hansel

>Namibia

kek, martsharter BTFO

The data is hardly suprising.

Of course different races that live in close proximity to each other i.e Israel and West/Gaza are gonna hate each other.

Just like how south africans are flamingly racist against niggers because they have to deal with their shit everyday.

Multiculturalism and Multiethnicism will never work no matter how cucked a country gets.

>whole country gets kiked by bankers in one generation

It is a known side effect of a good kiking that one ends up redpilled on the semitics

they are full of muslims.

Don't worry, Poland. Germany still begs for US troops and military presence, even post-Cold War, the weaklings. Let's save Europa, gang up on Deutschland, hang Merkel from the highest tree, and expel all the Mohammetan subhuman infidels.

We'll leave you with a nice big chunk of East Germany.

BASED DEBTS

I think it comes from Byzantine times actually, not Hellenistic. During the siege of Constantinople in 1453, the Ottomans only managed to get in the City when one gate was (((left open))) in the jewish quarter.

Plus, jews always had the stigma of being money-loving thieves and cunts in general.

ater germany becomes a caliphate, this is probably how it's gonna go down

>antisemite
> West Bank

Jews are literally the most evil people on planet earth by a country mile.

>frogs
>36-42%
Honestly suprised