I want to get off this ride

> Invited to a mideival festival camping retreat
> Imagine bearded fellows in armor drinking beer and talking about history and singing songs and shit.
> Arrive on first day and notice that there are a lot of fat people and pierced up pink haired snowflakes
> whatever, there's bound to be some anywhere
> the more I look around the more I see them, it's literally a 8/10 ratio of degenerates
> so many people dressed as pirates and cowboys
>where the fuck am I
> try to strike up a conversation with some ordinary people
> they're all talking shit about America and praising gay shit
> someone starts talking about game of thrones and how historically accurate it is
> I can't take this anymore and excuse myself
> get back to the camping and the people I'm living with have invited some obvious gay people back to our caravan
> whatever I'll get drunk and think of other shit
> they start playing shitty america's got talent videos on their telephones talking about the judge's reactions more than the actual performances
> "simon cowell is such a meanie! It's so hard to impress him etc. etc."
> I start up a conversation about the history of the Roman empire
> "that's not cool, user, they were basically nazis, you can't seriously be saying good things about them"
> I stare shocked at these fucks and leave
> I'm now sitting on a toilet typing this up
> where the fuck am I right now

Other urls found in this thread:

medeltidsveckan.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice story, now tell me one that actually happened

Sounds like its time for you to don the executioners hood and decapitate a pig in the center of the camp. When someone asks why say its to ward of Muslim demons.
Then just enjoy getting your limbs tied to two different cars going opposite directions, and voila, your own little LARP founded with your own blood.

CHEKCED! FUCK YOU OP!!!

Look at his flag. He's probably telling the truth

Do you see my Swedish flag?

you don't deserve this.

sounds like you should have a toke and relax user

I brought my stash and that's exactly my plan now, I'm here for a full week ffs, this will be my greatest challenge to date

>complaining about degeneracy
>smokes weed
nice meme

> they're now watching the trailer for the new star wars movie
> someone starts speculating that there's gonna be a scene where the force destroys the empire's entire fleet through some crazy deus ex happening and Rey becomes the chosen one or some bullshit
>starts making sound effects with his mouth explaining some convuluted impossible action scene in detail where she defeats the entire empire single handedly
> I mention that they seem to be following the same plot structure as the original films which means that this movie will probably be a low point for the protagonists and there will probably be a redemption story of some kind in the final movie
>get told to provide references for my claim
>I say "...um, logic? Your bullshit story sounds way more improbable"
>people looked at me like I was an asshole

What am I doing wrong guys?

ohhh nooooooo, pot smokerrrrrr.
Deal with your tranny degeneracy and tremendous murder rate first brazil.

Lower your power level. Numb up, smoke some smoke, have a drink, pick something autistic and mundane to talk about if you are inquired. Probably exist on the chon for the evening.

I'm starting to think Hideo Kojima is a time traveller and Outer Heaven is a perfectly legitimate idea.

Thank you, man.
This actually helped soothe my mind.

>go to a festival
>surprised that its overrun by degenerate liberals
wtf did you expect at a "medieval festival?" Wholesome conservative persons? You dun fuct up son. Ya dun fuct up.

stop trying to put them down and ignore the stupid shit. didnt you bring a book or something?

link to festival

Where can I possibly go to meet those people then?

Hope you have enough bud OP.

medeltidsveckan.se/

>99
Confirms you were tricked into something that looked enjoyable, but is filled with cucks.

>medeltidsveckan.se/

Seems very similar to our renaissance festivals in the US. However, we typically have 60% families, 30% cosplayer / LARP / SCA types, and 10% fucking degenerates.

I sure did, I'll be fine
I can handle all of this, it's needed when you live where I do, I was mostly surprised that even larpers have lost their minds.

What is sacred anymore?

I've been to 2 SCA events in Northern WA and I had a good time. Then again i feel like washington's cuck liberalism has only been cancerous tumors concentrated Olympia,Tacoma,Seattle and most every Uni. The 2 SCA events had mostly larpers with lots of drinking and drress up. Organised camping without a good concert.

Ugh. Whenever I go to a medieval/folk festival, I expect nice music, not-so-staged swordfights and a chance to get drunk with some brotherhood guys. I guess Sven here thought it's going to be this way too, but I guess commies really do ruin everything fun in this world.

I mean shit, here in Poland they're trying to start up the outrage machine, because military-themed summer camps are getting popular with our kids. Thankfully they are failing miserably, which leads me to believe that our medieval festivals are still safe.

>What am I doing wrong.

Dude at party's in general it's best to just go along with peoples bullshit. People like that can't take criticism of their ideas.

Stop caring about fantasy and get to work improving your real life.

No other time would be better. Nostalgia is degenerate. Liking weak people with weak meme beliefs is degenerate. Become hard, smart and mentally strong.

Medieval history departments of universities
Museums
Church

The Church, my friend.

The Swedish church is cuck country.
Maybe I should join the Catholics, they seem to have some dignity left.

I have Polish friends that are some of the greatest people I know. I know immigrating to Poland is almost impossible nowadays unless you have cash and credentials but I hope I meet some Polish woman who wants to steal me away.

Flag checks out. You're home now, user. We are all here because we feel the same way.

The only option is for us to form a neo-Varangian Guard and recapture Constantinople. This will solve most problems