Is the earth flat?

Is the earth flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/2015/12/wernher-von-brauns-headstone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ever since I was little I've had this fascination with ants. Ants really get my motor running. The thought of thousands of them crawling all over my body and my dick just biting the shit out of me gives me a goddamn head rush. Sometimes I like to imagine a world where I can walk outside and just fuck an anthill and all the little ants start to freak out and attack my invading member, but it's already too late, I'm on all fours and just going at it. Raping their home into a pile of rubble and then drowning their queen in my thick semen.

I have never been to space, so I cannot attest.

Yes. Any "proof" can always be ascribed to curved camera lenses and government coverups.

The earth is flat but it's not literally flat.

it's the best worldview, bar none
nothing beats the flat earth in terms of wonderful, upsetting setting

Flat as a pancake. Water just magically stops in space.

>Is the earth flat?
No you dum dum, it's explained in this picture.

No

steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign#comments

it will be unless you lose some weight
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Let us just agree it's not round

No. Anyone who thinks it is deserves to be castrated.

>earth is underwater

Gonna need a quick rundown mate

The flat earth is a cia psy op is in fact a psy op.

They just don't want to many people realize Nasa is full of it

No, flat Earth theory was made by the redpilled 1% to see how retarded the rest of Sup Forums is.

Shut the fuck up its an astroturfing campaign. Anyone with IQ over room temp knowsits jewish disinfo

No. If the earth was flat, cats would have long since batted everything over the edge.

It's funny how triggered the globies get.
Here is some Jewish fiction.

NASA is a front. They fake it all because all their money goes into black projects. Doesn't mean the earth is flat

No. It's in the eye of a giant.

Where does rain come from?

BAN FLAT EARTH THREADS - NOT POLITICAL

hol up

YEAH BRO I HEARD ABOUT IT ON REDDIT HAHA DO YOU GO THERE TOO

Sadly no proof of money goes into black projects. They have spent a lot of money on their airplane studio, that's for sure.

Yes.

hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/2015/12/wernher-von-brauns-headstone.html

>Is the earth flat?
What a stupid question. Of course it is. If the earth wasn't flat then where did the dinosaurs go?

The earth is not flat, but as many flat earthers have investigated it is very possible that the space programs are faking footage.

yes it is joo

People are indoctrinated about globes and the solar system from a young age... the fact they have been lied to for so long is too much for the weak minded... Also shills jumping this thread already.

yes

What's on the other side of the Earth? Evil Earth?

I don't if it is but i just wanna go up there to see it with my own damn eyes so i don't have to fucking wonder.

If the world is flat does that mean it's falling through space to create the 9.8 m/s2 gravity?

This also includes every picture of earth.

hmmm really makes you think