Why is war with North Korea a bad thing?

America could use another great war to instill martial, fascist, and masculine values into today's youth.

>draft dodger acting tough

It's bad because it would kill millions of people, cost over a trillion dollars, and the US would be dealing with the aftermath in Korea for decades. The best thing the US could do is just embargo the country.

There is no gain
Also our economy is extremely fragile because we spent trillions fighting wars last decade

I'd rather fuck up Russia than North Korea. If we beat Russia, the US will likely be the most powerful nation for the foreseeable future. Beating North Korea won't give us shit except another Vietnam or Syria. Guerilla soldiers for decades, shitload of Korean immigrants.

Beta male faggots.

>War is to man what motherhood is to a woman. From a philosophical and doctrinal viewpoint, I do not believe in perpetual peace.

>War is the normal state of the people.

-- Benito Mussolini

This

Shekel for a good goy

do some short lived gook killin followed by captulation of nk forces then followed up by a marchall plan type thing and then everythins cool

first to fight win or lose would cripple our economy. the US prospered during WWII because we joined in after millions had already died and nations had already fallen

>prepare for war goyim
>die for the ZOG

ffs, you are not even trying

It's really not. Dead commies are always a good thing. However many.

Except that won't happen, it will just further cement the cultural marxist garbage we're already dying to.
>straight white males are evil reeee
>go die for us in a war, straight white males

It's a good thing, but not on the pretense of fake intel or a false flag.

fpbp
/thread

People who want war have never been in one.

that's a bad thing?

oh look, let's start another war to distract from domestic weakness.
it's always been the same, let's see how this episode unravels *microwaves popcorn*

>Beta male faggots.

Say it to my face bitch.

Just like the invasion of Iraq did for the Millennials, right?

This makes no sense. NK has nothing to do with Israel.

Are you sure about that?
John McCain seems to be eager to go to war despite being a PoW.

Altho it's a nice meme, it's not true.

It's time to kill commies. All men, women and children. Ain't war hell?

rare

yeah but this would just be nukes flying at each other. no glory, no guns, no victor.

>is war against the last countries standing up against world jewery a good thing?

In May 2010 the Israeli foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, labeled North Korea as part of an "axis of evil"; he stated:

"This axis of evil that includes North Korea, Syria and Iran, it's the biggest threat to the entire world"

You mean like how Vietnam instilled "martial, fascist, and masculine values into today's youth"?

No, wait, it actually split the country ideologically and led to the mass-pozzing of society. Compare the pre-Vietnam 50's to the post-Vietnam 70's.

Iraq and Afghanistan were bad wars in my opinion. I think a war with DPRK would be a good one.

It would be one to rally our people. We're definitely the good guys in this situation.

>Implying embargo's wont kill millions.

Russia cannot be beaten. They are us, but weathered, cold, and soulless.

Reminder that North Korea is literally NatSoc. Why does Sup Forums hate them again?

The war with North Korea has never ended. Just a ceasefire.

Sup Forums doesn't have one brain

>Why does Sup Forums hate them again?

This board is jewish now.

Good goy; buy the propaganda; support the military-industrial complex. Die for your masters...

Russia got beaten by the Japs.

mericans couldn't beat a bunch of rice farmers and desert shepherds with AK47 and they gonna beat a military state with nukes and tanks? LUL