NORTH KOREA RESPONDS TO FUCKING DRUMPF

WILL NUKE AMERICA PRE-EMPTIVELY

cnbc.com/2017/08/08/north-korea-seriously-considering-strike-on-guam-reports-citing-state-media.html

lol

What will the Orange cuck do now?

> plz stop threatening me or I will fire and flame you final warning I swear!
gets threatened with nuclear strike immediately after

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
youtu.be/v7XXVLKWd3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=QS1jJHqBc18
youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg
youtube.com/watch?v=25EWUUBjPMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cqP6CSJHxQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NK won't do shit, as always

neither will fucking Drumpf exposed for the Orange buffoon as usual

Cleanse us

the ball is in america's court

WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR

MAKE IT HAPPEN KIM

START IT

THE FIRE MUST RISE

they might try, but reliability of half of dozen of their existing ballistic rockets is very doubtful

basically firing first rocket on a live target will be a death sentance for them

>Americans get btfo in another war vs gooks
>leafs invade their land and repopulate it with our superior genetics

Thank you Obama for leaving the country in such shitty shape....couldn't even respond to his red line he told syria he would respond if they crossed.... whatacuck

the best part about this: he can only nuke democrat states, win win

All of those confused looks on the children's faces.

Ronald Bluntf really fucked up this time. Well, I guess it's good he has the nuclear codes..

So we are so wrapped up in our political partisan bullshit that we are supported the most ruthless dictator on the planet when he develops the means to nuke us? Post under a proxy flag, mack. You don't deserve to wear my fucking leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

This. It's just the same empty threats that they've issued since forever.

US will only do something if NK attacks. Otherwise this is all just cock waving.

Empty threats are just that.

Oh no, not Guam!

Aaaand the narrative switches flavors of the week yet again, from Awan brothers and democratic corruption to a useless war with NK.

WHY DOES KIM KEEP KILLING ALL OF THOSE FISH!?

>Guam
>nuking one of the only places even americans don't know is a part of their country
truly the communist spirit is still alive in the krld

fuck north korea. there are millions of people there literally being denied freedom and we just sit back and do nothing. probably because they arent jews.

>NK says they will do bad thing
whoa man has something like this ever happened before? damn.

Guam could tip over!!!!

youtu.be/v7XXVLKWd3Q

i doubt they even know where guam is

I don't think they would. But since trump said the next threat we get is going to result and fire and flames and all that bullshit. I think they're testing us with flipping Guam.

Guess we'll see what happens.

Want a real red pill?

The (((deep state))) knew this would occur, instructed Pence under the table, and the look of pic related is him grasping the weight of what the future holds for him...

between 5:00 and 6:00 a ET.

pucker your butts, NK

What if I told you that Kim is actually being provoked non-stop by CIA niggers and the U.S. (((fake))) media was instructed not to report on it.

What if they are actually the good guys, and we are the bad guys?

Is it possible Sup Forums?

>settler """nation"""
>"superior genetics"
You're not even a real nation in the true sense of the word.

I live in L.A., if we get nuked it was good knowing ya Sup Forums. I understand why so many people wish to see us wiped out by North Korea.

Just fuck our shit up. The levels of degeneracy here have reached an unacceptable level. Literally nothing of value lost. Feels bad man.

>seriously considering
lol not going to happen you fucking newfag

ICBM's can be shot down and I don't think NK could afford to spam a bunch of nukes towards the US to overwhelm the US' ICBM defense systems.

Nothing will happen.

Jesus christ anti-Trump shills are getting worse and worse at their job by the day.

Is the pay getting worse?

> not gonna happen
It might happen. Trump's ego might crack and he might do something.
> not wanting nuclear war
the fuck happened to this board?

North Korea can't nuke Guam. There's a reason their ballistic missiles always go toward Japan. Because their missiles are too unsophisticated to make corrections for the Coriolis effect. Guam is a mostly north/south flight.

Breaking: Kim threatening to hit Guam.

This. Hes just threatening to get gibs as usual.

>Hillary will start WW3!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The reason they have never done shit is because they were incapable. I think they have enough to start. They know they can't win but Kim will be in his bunker. After the fallout. He'll start ovet just like every other politician and rich fuck who survives.

Pretty much the entire world stands against North Korea on the matter of a shooting war. And their equipment is garbage. All of it. If you think a hot war with North Korea would lead to World War 3 you are out of your mind.

Pls make this war happen. Call of Duty needs a new setting.

>falling for globalist americunt propaganda

i actually think if they stopped saber rattling 45 would leave them alone.

they won't stop fucking with us, its foolish because we are like an abrams tank to their bicycle.

they're trying to extort us, but we won't be extorted.

If gets nothing will happen

The belly of the dragon will drip.

Nuke activated tsunamis targeting SK and JP.

May kek shield us.

Go back to the_donald please

President Trump 45 get confirms.

If you think China would be ok with USA waging a war close to their borders your out off your mind

He can hit any coastal city including DC. NK has the world's largest fleet of submarines.
>Inb4 autits says old subs
We don't know where all their subs are, but we do know they are capable of using nuclear payload SLBMs

>mfw Fallout is becoming a reality

Caesar's Legion here we go, boys

They ain't gonna hit the ACTUAL U.S. of A.

They're looking at Guam. We own them pretty much but they don't get a star on our flag. THEY JUST WANNA DROP A NUKE TO MAKE US FLINCH!

press F to pay respects to guam.

China would rush to install a friendly puppet in NK, they cannot win a war, conventional or otherwise against the US and they know it.

>will nuke America preemptively

South Korea is about to become an island

If you live, don't worry about the refugee camps for the survivors. We have a final solution for that.

This news paper article they are citing is literally the equivalent of John McCain singing 'Bomb Bomb Iran'

How does jewmerica cock tastes?

Gotta love how people here rightly identify the media as full of shit, but as soon as you say "North Korea" people turn their brains off and let the media stoke whatever shit they want into their mouths.

guuyz

I think Trump is playing 94D chess

Piss off Kimjunkleee

Gook nukes California

Whipes out 1/2 the liberal electorate

Trump wins 2020

More horseshit from the (((media)))

JEWZ

>>"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen,"

>>North Korea's military is "examining the operational plan" to strike areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic missiles, state-run news agency KCNA said early Wednesday local time

your move trump.

WE WANT
GRILLED
O
O
K
AND
CINDERIZED
H
I
N
K

this

That fat fucking idiot is more likely to have a heart attack then drop a nuclear bomb.i bet they don't even know how to aim those fucking things.cant wait for there shitty countries to destroy its fucking self like it was destined to.seriously don't ale this fat fuck to heart he probably has wet dreams about nuking our countrie.were too fucking large pencil dick too fucking large.

>Cali gets hit
>Trump agrees that electoral college is a bad idea
>goes to majority
>dems now lose any chance at ever winning again

>You can't just threaten other count-
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

>implying a single crude chink ICBM wouldn't get swatted out of the sky by our missile defense systems
>implying we'd even bother to launch a retaliatory strike at a country that blew its entire load
>implying OP doesn't guzzle cocks

>We can't stand for this kind of military aggres-
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

i can't tell if this is from trumps perspective or kim's

lol.

He got called out. He better not pussy out. Show the fire and flame cheeto man

>We're the good gu-
youtube.com/watch?v=QS1jJHqBc18

>On matters of war the US media can be trus-
youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg

That's why I think most posters in NK threads are shills. Posts like yours are a minority. You'd think it would be the opposite. Something is off.

>At least we aren't targeting civil-
youtube.com/watch?v=25EWUUBjPMo

>launches nuke
>steers off course 180 and hits Germany
Nothing of value was lost.

>Guam
90% brown people

What happens if aliens suddenly out of nowhere decide to attack how will we react then?

Nah. People really are completely brainwashed. Think about it. How many TV shows have you seen as a child where characters just took random jabs at North Korea? We've been prepared for this. People are just being good goys

Guam is us territory and he citizens are us citizens

Its hilarious. I cock slap them a little and they rush to suck my cock and give me gifts. I actually cant believe it.

Oh wait a minute I know our shitty world leaders will all say simultaneously THIS IS A JOKE! Just as the world gets vaporized by a weapon we humans are to primal to even begin to understand.what happens huh guys what happens then when a civilization clearly for another world decides to attack us? No seriously I want you guys answer.

>user as Guam is nuked by North Korea

>We're making life better in the middle eas-
youtube.com/watch?v=cqP6CSJHxQc

Already happened at the start of COD:AW

This is why I mostly avoid these type of threads.
Sup Forums shows how sadly deluded it is on (((certain))) topics.

You mean you didn't enjoy the freedom the muricans dispensed on your country?
Ungrateful!

>Globalism
>not fascism

>according to """citations""" by kikes who hate North Korea for selling arms to Iran and other Arab countries and not being owned by kike bankers, which are not actually citations at all, NORTH KOREA who only had kept saying stop threatening us we will strike back if you attack us before, CONSIDERS PRE EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAINST AMERICA if they see sign of U.S. military provoking them, in response to (((Trumps))) verbal threats to attack them
>we goyim need to preemptively defend Isr- the U.S.A!!! Le happening! Come on this is the 6.000.0000th le happpening thread we made!!! Kek wills it!!! De*s vult! We will destroy North Korea once for all!!!! And thats a good thing!

t. eternal leaf

Exactly my point.

I'm even starting to think the USSR wasn't as bad as they want us to think, because (((media))) started slandering it after Stalin started to remove the Jews.
And I dislike communism.

BASED FAT KIM
Drumpf will do shit like always. Plays golf and shitposts on Twitter

do you fucking know anything about anything at all you fucking nothing?

Kim is all talk. nothing new. why the fuck do you losers always get so excited over nothing?

get a life.

>This country has repeatedly threatened countries around the world with military action.
>This country continues to stockpile weapons of mass destruction contrary to international treaties.
>This country postures militarily as though the Korean war is still going on.
>This country has committed countless acts of preemptive military aggression around the world since the end of World War 2.
>This countries ruling class lives in unapologetic opulence while millions of it's people live in poverty.
>This countries ruling class makes deals carte blanche with leaders of nations who stand against western values.
I am of course talking about The United States.
(Pic unrelated).

This whole thing stinks. Right now this is being used as fodder to attack Trump. The Chinese and the neolibs are tied at the hip. North Korea, and I do not care how crazy Kim is, would do absolutely NOTHING without the support of China in this kind of event.

Then talking about where they would plan on striking? Guam?

And then with strange rumors going around that the investigations of the democrats might be more of a reality than we may know... This all sounds crazy, but this totally feels like a wag the dog type of event. Something is not right with this shit.

Is that a fucking hot dog

>krumpf mad a statement today infront of the tv people that he will respond to continued threats with fire and fury
>kim crab rangoo just said hes going to nuke guam
>no word from tramf yet probably poopied pants