Post red flags regarding relationships or women in general

post red flags regarding relationships or women in general

>she's 3D

>You love your family and she hates them.. or vice versa.
>She wants to hang out with her guy friends after you start dating.
>You catch her snooping through your things (including phone).
>She gets blackout drunk every weekend.
>her hair is colored
>shes colored
>tattoos

a fucking leaf ended thread

>she's coloured
quality post my dude

>pic
I thought this was Leeloo at first. Leeloo's alright.

Well, you know niggers man.
Practically not human.

that was Leeloos's natural hair. Its forgivable.

/thread

>Has kids from a previous relationship and wants more kids
>Has kids from a previous relationship
>Has had a previous relationship
>No intact hymen

>she has more guy friends than female friends
even one guy friend is pushing it, but where will you find a woman with 0 guy friends?

>Has kids
specifically if you are a young man.... Noooooo. And even if you are in your 40+ (you should still try for better than super used)

>she thinks Trump is literally Hitler

I told the spoiled cunt to go live in afganistan and see how the men treat her there kek

I unironically think adoption is the ultimate cuckpill

It is.

Adoption is haram anyway, so we'll be rid of it here soon enough.

Believe it or not if she loves nightmare before Christmas she is fucking nuts

>She isn't a virgin
OR
>She lost her virginity to anyone but her husband (who passed away)

>She wants to marry and adopt colored babies instead of having kids with you.
>Wears fake glasses
>Does stupid shit for the attention.

Listen to this man, he speaks truth.

Really. That's the one thing.

my ex was a degenerate cheating druggie who ruined my psyche.
I'm just a drunk, high and sad slavnigger.

Women suck but I'm addicted to them. gays have it good. Imagine having a partner you can punch when they're a cunt without repercussion.

If she doesn't have a good relationship with her parents. If her family has history of mental illness. Broadly speaking if she's 0/2 on those then she's probably sane, at minimum

literally her.

thots need death yesterday

Get yourself together nigger. Fucking men is gay. You should also be asking what to look for thats a good sign.

If a woman loves Tinkerbell, especially if she has a Tinkerbell tattoo, that is a 100% sign she is nuts and you should stay away.

I'm not into dick but I imagine it must be good to have a partner you share moral ground with.

>I've only fucked a TON of guys in CURRENT YEAR, how am I a slut :)))))
I think I'd support stoning at this point.

I was going to say thats a GOOD sign she is ((ok))
>Good relationship with her mom and dad
>Bonus- civil relationship with any siblings
if you ever read relationship forums, occasionally a gay man will come up talking about that scene and how miserable it is. Turns out, conservative gay men are considered the safest, least STD ridden men out there but are very few. From what I read, the scene is drug ridden, diseased, and drama prone.

Post the second convo where she comes crying back to him less than 2 hours later

>muh current year
every time

can you guys even have conversations with women without having to walk on eggshells all the time?
I swear to god, it's like they aren't human. Every social interaction seems like a tug of war, be it between a man and a woman or two women.

Amber Heard

My girl is pretty good, she's a statist leftard but she hasn't drunk the SJW kool aid at least.

Yes you can. You just need to write all this down and pick a BETTER target to go after. You should never walk on egg shells. Always be straight forward and honest unless you wanna spend your life bending to her whims. You have to find a woman that cares more about being a mother and being taken care of than that other garbage. Find an introvert girl or the girl at the party that looks like its painful for her to be there and she is making a face like the music is too loud. That alone should help you skim over a lot of them.

I'm not gay but bisexual. Still a virgin because I'm looking for the "ONE." Where can I find conservative gay men who aren't the boring self hating kind? I reckon they might be in the closet.

I don't know man. I'm not bi or gay. Maybe check the grinder App?

>uses social media
>bases her identity around a sole cause ie. animal welfare, volunteering, her career etc
>typical liberal bullshit
>wants to adopt a child
>doesn't like guns for any apparent reason (i.e. dumb liberal reasons)
>isn't open to political discussion (this can be bad on both sides i.e. democrat or neocon republican)
>does drugs and drinks and smokes ciggies

>Believe it or not if she loves nightmare before Christmas she is fucking nuts
England here - can confirm

I would add if she idolizes people like Marilyn Monroe and/or Audrey Hepburn.
Also, if she has a psych degree.

>she's colored
Kek

I never knew about these. I only ever dated fairly simple country girls. With that all you have to worry about is how many guns her daddy has.

Grindr is a scary place. Any decent person should stay away. Lol Thank you though.

Is that a Mark Passio powerpoint I spy?

>mentions prior partners
anyone?

Oh, boy if I only wasn't so naive with women during high school I could have avoided so many sluts.
Warning signs, major red flags:
>Dresses, acts, and is a slut in pictures, but pretends it was "accidental" her cleavage showed.
>Drinks for "fun" when in reality that's her excuse to fuck other people and pretend everything is cool in your relationship.
>Constantly bitching if you ask about her past, friends, or personal info, and gets moody.
>There is no clear distinction between who she is dating and who her friends are.
>Finding contradictions in her excuses for certain problems.
>Not taking responsibility for her mistakes and using emotions to turn the problem on you.
>If she has had sex with more than 1 person.
>Believe others and caring what others think about your relationship, but never in the good things.
>Not fully committing, hence she treats the relationship as something simple, worthless, not important.
>If she leaves her current boyfriend to date you.
>If she has a bad relationship with her parents.
>Most importantly, if her values don't match with your own.
I learned the hard way, but I learned, so I hope to help some anons that might be stuck with a bitch that meets some or all the criteria written, if they do be a man and tell them to fuck off or they'll ruin your psyche.

First time she says no to sucking your cock, relationship is doomed.

When all is said and done you only need remember one simple rule:

No hymen - no diamond.

Have fun, enjoy life, enjoy the girls but don't even think about marrying one who didn't have the decency to save her virginity for her future husband.

I can vouch for this one.
Also:
>nonchalantly lists off her mental disorders like their on the back of her hand

that's literally not an option these days

True here in Canada. Holy shit I can't believe I'm not alone

tattoos
any previous boyfriends at all
promiscuous clothing

>Most importantly, if her values don't match with your own.
>If she leaves her current boyfriend to date you.
HUGE ones. especially the values one. Man-- that'll put you on track for a wife or close to if you can successfully find those women that believe what you believe in. There is a method to it-- you just have to know how to profile THAT woman... Women with your values. Works better if you actually now who you are as a person.

Pig ring in nose.

Will accept small side stud but pig ring is absolute boner kill.

fpbp

mfw my gf is beautiful, anti-liberal, no-social media, intelligent and wants a baby soon

(and she is aryan)

>She wants to marry and adopt colored babies instead of having kids with you.

Why would anyone go for that deal?

these

An actual conservative girl is either dumb or crazy. You'll have the best luck with a girl that is a liberal because she's a normal girl with too much empathy but still has some conservative values.

It's funny how that's what religion teaches, so those women are out there for sure. Of course I have to know myself better and become more mature, but some day I'll settle with the most perfect woman.

gas the females, sex war now

Any unnatural hair colour, it's literally Aposematism

Encourage her no to vote

That image makes me sad.

How old is she and has she been to college?

Not every user has two brain cells. If I had a nickle for every bad decision a friend made because of pussy.. I'd be rich.. they get to talking to your pal and next thing your m8 won't even laugh at your nigger jokes. I mean the nerve.
Congrats. I'm well on my way. Soon.
Nope.
Thats a very mature strategy and soon you'll say what all older men say "Man I'm glad I know more now than I did then. I might have messed around with the wrong women if not for all I know." Just don't worry about getting older unless you are slipping into your 40s. Remember they have the biological clock.. not you.

> women
> in general
flagged

I know exactly what your saying. Just know that it's not you, it's them. If a feel that you can't talk freely with the girl because she's an awkward sensitive bitch, just end the conversation and leave. You'll make yourself miserable if you try to date that girl.

The Leaf has a very good point. I speak from experience.

any sexual refusal at all really, it means her heart's not in it and she doesn't really care about you enough to do what God intended and drain your balls

What you never used gilt to turn that missed BJ into ((2)) BJs that she owes you? You better pull those heart strings.

>has gotten plastic surgery for vain reasons
>expects her parents to pay for everything for her either it is tuition, housing/rent, credit cards, vacations, car payments, insurance
>has a messy room and is shameless about it
>refers to her friends as her "bitches"
>has a purse dog
>has a horse
>always eats out because she doesn't have the discipline to learn how to cook
>majored in "________" studies
>doesn't understand how to budget
>buys expensive brand name outfits and purses that have the company's logo on it everywhere.
>is ungrateful (never says thank you to anyone who does a nice gesture or favor for her)
>doesn't take care of the nice things she has

You're quite right that it's extremely rare. So enjoy the decline - we can't stop it so the girls never showed us any loyalty so we are absolved form having to to abide by the old rules of honour and support. So sleep around, have fun, enjoy beautful young girls.

Rarely there are virgins though, virtually only if raised in a religious way.

If you find one consider marriage, if not then just enjoy life. In a few decades the west is likely destroyed anyway and will ebcome third world so to hell with it all.

If you haven't fucked either, you probably aren't bisexual, just have low self esteem.

Start exercising, strength and power exercises.
Avoid soya and other xenooestrogens.
Eat healthily, do activities that build your self confidence.
Learn practical skills.
Approach women, practise talking with them.
Don't be a faggot just because it is the 'easy' route.
Be a man.

please put me down

Girl I am currently with:
those kind of trousers,
tattoo(s?),
dyed hair,
claims to be a feminist,
claims to be some kind of communist,
has far more male friends than female friends.

I'm so emotionally void from a girl from 2 years ago that I've noticed all these things and haven't reacted to the current state of things.
It is the least of my problems. Plus, she is really warm and affectionate, speaks openly about her feelings.
The opposite of me.

Doomed.

Even if she's banged 100, she's still a lazy bitch because she could've banged 1000.

It is impossible for women to derive value from numbers - unless they're a literal prostitute.

you're a fucking worthless wanker, you look like you crawled out of yer mum's ass and rode around in her pouch for months

just fucking end it you sorry cunt

Wrong, my girl rants about hating niggers and she's amazing. She comes from a strong Christian family so I have no doubts that she'll leave me.

If she went to college then she's more likely to be crazy and a slut.

A very good friend of mine told me how to make any girl your slave, mentally a slave, how to command her. She can be any girl you hook up with but dont like and feel as you will go down to shit with her in the long run.
Just get rope, tie her arms and feet to the corners of the bed, make sure she has dark makeup around the eyes, get a pillow under her head, and smash both the pussy and her asshole, make her scream, cry, try to escape, twirl, just dont stop until she submits and realizes she cant do shit but take it.
Go get a glass of water, throw some water on her as well, go for a second round, and a third, and a forth if you can, and dont talk to her at all.
Push her face into the pillow every time she starts screaming.
After she is pacified, your dick is turning blue from all the work, youre both sweaty and dead tired, cum.
Then lie on top of her, hug her really tight and start kissing her on the cheek very slowly and gently, tell her how much you love her, how beautiful she is, how special, unique she is, bla bla bla
All in a calm, quiet baby voice, with a slow peck on the cheek or lips every now and then
That will fuck up what is left of her and she will fuse the fear, helplessness, humiliation all into one same feeling of which i have the full control of from now on. Then being a woman, it will invoke love in her, and she wont run away when you untie her and hug her again tightly as you both sleep.
Dont talk about what happened and dump her later on, tell her that she doesnt have her life sorted out, this is where you install the tasks for her, she will beg you to come back, but dont let her until she stops being that whore succubus. Depending on how much you fucked her up, she might get her shit sorted out and then you can take her back.
You have a wife then

>What God intended

Here's a hint, pre-marital sex is not something God intended.

Rich faggot spotted.

You live on a different scale than most of the people here.

>has a helicopter but no license
>only uses her golden bathroom and not the maid's bathroom even though it is closer
>butler doesn't like her
>parents fly her to Paris in private jet but she doesn't invite you

thank you bosnia

I'm barely in college, so I have time and yeah women hit a big fucking wall after 35 or so, so I was hoping for a younger red pilled generation to grow older.

>Bosnia
>Mudslime

You all keep your women in check, credit where it's due.

Still, KYS and save us the trouble in the coming purge.

what is this?

FBI chopper inbound.
ETA 12 minutes.

Don't fucking wait for that. Just got done with a nutter who is 31.

You would think she'd straighten herself out.

But losers are losers.

Tattoos
Enough ex boyfriends that none of them particularly matter to her
Broke up with her last ex in a really shitty way (that's what she will do to you)

agreed, in a marriage a woman should submit to her husband

that sounds like straight up rape

this is what ugly high schoolers have to deal with

That's a good start to the thread - well stated Ameribro

im not a muslim you goddamn under aged faggot

You will be a virgin FOREVER, there is no hope for you, you will never make it.
Nobody will ever want to love you, nobody who isnt related and biologically forced to love you, like your mom. That is everything you will ever get.

whats the points thing? is it a game? is it something lewd?!

Watch how she treats her family. If she treats them like shit, she'll eventually treat you like shit.

If you're stealing her from someone else, someone else will steal her from you

If she's cheated before...God bless your soul user

Jewish girls are excellent lays, however they are amongst the cruelest creature to inhabit the planet. Do not be pulled in.

Break up with her. You might be surprised by how powerful you feel if you unilaterally cut her out rather than waiting like a bitch for her to do it to you.

This is underrated and important

>That gif is fucking class
Sauce?

listen to this man people, he speaks the truth.