North Korea considering a pre-emptive missile strike on Guam

North Korea’s KCNA carries military statement saying it is considering a pre-emptive missile strike on Guam

This could be the end of times

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/08/09/0200000000AEN20170809000900315.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc2UWA7BPY
twitter.com/Rutgut04/status/895055181376884737
youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/895055150049632256
youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc
youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(URGENT) N. Korea threatens missile strike near Guam

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/08/09/0200000000AEN20170809000900315.html

MUH DICK

>HOLY FUCKING NOT HAPPENING HAPPENING

GO FUCK YOURSELF OP!

nothing's gonna happen as always

How many times have the Norks threatened to strike us and did nothing? I started losing count around 50.

its not the koreans you fucking drone. the US is planning on military action and they will invade. when the do whats stoppoing kimmy from firing off a few nukes

WE HAVE SUBS IN THE WATER!

nothings gonna happen

if they really were going to strike guam they wouldn't publicly announce it. god you guys are dumb

>just like america would never announce that it will invade north korea

how dare they say such a thing

Do work son.

>tfw a leader who has nukes 100% played FO4

Cue the music.

>sabre-rattling
the display or threat of military force.

>Guam
What does that have to do with America?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc2UWA7BPY

twitter.com/Rutgut04/status/895055181376884737

>what does America have to do with America?

HOLY FUCK CHECKED AND KEKED

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Oh god not Guam

7 is a powerful number

This

I double-checked just now and Guam isn't a name of any of the 50 states.

not a province either
bombs away!

It's a protectorate with a large naval base on it, idiot.

>what does strategically important naval installations have to do with Muh Murica?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But why Guam?

Kim is playing marbles with Trump's micro testiocles. See Sup Forums this is how a real man deals with a paper tiger like the US. A glorious victory for the DPKR approaches, the likes of which will be studied and celebrated for a thousand years!

It would be the base our bombers are stationed when conducting missions against North Korea.

subtext: Pentagon will deploy a low magnitutde nuclear bomb as a false flag, and then US can begin the Operation: Rising Sun

Why Guam? if you do the first strike do it well

engrish hard.

lol, end of times because of North Korea, turn of you computer kiddo.

see

Not like China has a horse in this race.

dont u guys have japan as a military sex slave?

>protectorate
We protect the entire world, how does that make Guam special?

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to plebbit

someone meme the chinese premier puppeteering kim jong fat, they want more than the spratly

hurr durr maymay

Not happening

it WILL HAPPEN

Happening, digits will confirm

well, so long north korea. we'll almost miss you and the lulz.

kek speaks

we need to get this war to shift to africa somehow. need dindus removed.

>yfw they nuke a tiny country and wipe out an entire race of pacific island people

Please just do it already.

Maybe if we are lucky a nork suicide sub nukes itself as it beaches

d00bz confirm it

Narcho cheese flavoured

What's in it for NK?

>launch nuke at some shitty little island owned by the most powerful nation on Earth
>gets shot down
>NK gets turned into glass

Why Guam? What do we have there?

yeah less gib seekers

learn to google, retard.

FUCKING DO IT, YOU COWARDLY, FAT AUTIST!!! FUCK CALIFORNIA!!! I WANT MY HAPPENING!!!

US flew 2 B1-B bombers over Korean Peninsula Monday out of Anderson AFB in Guam, part of "continuous bomber presence"

twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/895055150049632256

His death, Mr. Trips, would come with a message: WE WILL USE OUR NUKES. americans giveno fucks about slant-eyed cuckpuppets and their chink sponsors. TBQH, even Californians, WA and OR people are stocked, cocked and locked (plus have weed, LMAO). Mark my words, he will do nothing.

>Uh...me no know. Me dumb.

(((Stone)))

Aww. Why not California?

Its American territory. You know what territory means right?

Nukes

We own all the little brown failsons there. Expendable as fuck, really. A harbor can be raised in a week, and we can clock in the workers with geiger counters if that fat fuck can fit a nuke on a missile (Protip: He can't).

Fuck you I like him
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>NK threatens to nuke the US
>its Trump fault

Kill yourself

Trump can't let them pull a first strike on Guam.

He HAS to show American dominance.

We have to nuke Guam first.

Kek.

This

that fat faggot wont do shit

Nuclear weapons don't emit co2. They're green.

I know right, he's probably busy golfing in New Jersey anyways.

Why would they warn the U.S before attacking? Sounds fake!

If the US was going to invade North Korea, they'd send me in to find chemical weapons

shut up iceland

Thank god for that.

And if they found you first?

>he thinks this is an insult
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pls do it. We haven't had a fully justified war in a long time. I can't wait to send our niggers over and rape every one of those chinks to death.

Kek

Game over world.

Andersen Air Force Base, where we have B2s and B52s with nuclear weapons ready to go.

>hmm wonder whats going on in the news toda-

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc

>And if they found you first?

Jokes on you.

We don't need to be there to find chemical weapons. Haven't you been paying attention to what's been happening in the middle east the last couple decades?

Can it fucking happen already. I want to see the norks fucking destroyed.

Seriously now, why would North Korea make an announcement instead of attacking them by surprise?

How many times in just the past 20 years have North Korea said something like this and nothing happens? It seems like they make this kind of empty thread at least once a year.

Daily reminder that north Korea is simply americas backup plan in case they lose support for the war in the middle east. A complete fabrication, run in part by the CIA. Now would be a really really bad time to have the public focus on domestic issues rather than ones overseas.

Because they are mouthing off as usual.

Fingers crossed that Guam is just a smokescreen and their real target is San Francisco.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0

F

Not convinced.