TFW fell for the /r9k/ and Sup Forums NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends...

>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and Sup Forums NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, simply no future

The kicker is, the best part is, that i didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful like gotten proficient at a sport, learned programming, read many books or at least learned some basic skills using youtube videos and the vast collection of on-line tutorials. For goodness sakes' I couldn't even invest in the crypto boom due to having no money.

The "NEET meme" was the worst meme of my life. I have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews, or wagecucks to create less competition for themselves. By shilling the NEET meme so hard on internet forums and glorifying laziness they have effectively reduced the amount of competition for the esteemed positions that they hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/classic4chan/comments/2pcadx/uncle_remus_guide_to_ssi_get_your_autismbux_here/
youtu.be/vjnKO1BbKLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please fellow MAGAPEDES I need help

bumping for my fellow kekistani

Shadilay bro

join the military faggot they take anyone

You actually thought it'd be a good idea to literally waste away and do nothing for years? Then you come back to ask for help from the same people you took this godawful advice from?

This or off yourself

23 year old socially isolated alcoholic virgin reporting in

I heard they won't take autists, he's fucked look at his flag

Gee its almost like this meme was crafted to trick people into thinking sitting around doing jack shit and jacking your shit all day was a good way to live

The good part is you can always change user

Get a job where you have to interact with people

work out

that should get you started

Basically this.

All the "meet master race" talk comes exclusively from people that either want to trick you for the keks or other losers who want to justify their sad existence.

Eternal NEET here, can you give me a good reason why I should get a job when I neither have to nor want to?

*neet

Same but 30. It never gets better.

Because if I have to work and suffer you should too

not sure how you pulled that off so long. make something up and go get a job. 21 is still very young.

I'm highly educated. I've worked some tough jobs

Now best I can do is making 20$ bucks an hour working a shit job. My roommates are my parents.

I'm 33

You have a lot of life kid, don't waste it like I did

>21 and your life is over

Sort yourself out user. you are literally still an infant. Sort yourself out or someone else will sort you.

>21 years old

you're barely out of your teens.

I didn't stop being a layabout drug addict child until I was 23. Then I kicked myself into gear, got a job and started eating healthy while putting time into hobbies and interests. got a job in retail, worked that crappy job hard till I got a promotion, moved out of my small shitty town in 6 months. in the city a year later I was making a decent amount of money, playing a sport recreationally and learning a language. 2 years later I was fluent in a second language, in great shape and found enjoyable work related to my field of study. I also have religion, and a stable relationship.

it all happened because I started doing something immediately and didn't stop to whinge.

the reality is that although you waste time every second you mope and moan about being a NEET, you've barely lived any years at all. you're barely an adult. but start doing something with your life >now< before you wake up one morning and you're 31 and an even bigger piece of shit.

and take some of your money and buy stuff to sell. our stock(maybe not now).

How athletic are you?

You can get good at an obscure Olympics sport and then go to the 2020 Japanese Olympics.

our get good credit and fix up and flip houses.

i had a pretty good job and never thought really about making extra money till I was 30 our so. I'm loving all this captcha free work.

Was it literally created by jews?

>can you give me a good reason why I should get a job when I neither have to nor want to?

Because you need to eat and your parents will eventually die?

I really don't understand why I always get this sort of answer, as if you people have never heard of welfare. Care to explain yourself, user?

Join the military. They might need you soon.

Because in north america welfare pays less than minimum wage, and people regularly say how awful it is to live on minimum wage (Certainly not enough to enjoy life, unless you are OKAY with posting on Sup Forums all day and masturbating to anime cartoons, maybe playing cheap Steam games on your mid-tier PC).

Unless you are 100% certain that you will forever be okay living in complete poverty, at the mercy of the government to cut your welfare then i guess it's okay to be a NEET. But for the vast majority of people they will eventually be forced to start working when Mommy's tendies stop hitting the spot.

>b-b-but muh automation and basic income
You're literally putting your life on hold in anticipation of some great revolution. That's ridiculous. The fact of the matter is that a wagecuck can become a NEET very easily, whereas a NEET cannot become a wagecuck without tremendous difficulty.

>Because in north america-
And that has something to do with me how exactly?

Been there bro, turn to Jesus, go to church and get a job.

In my opinion, the only way to be a NEET is to be some great entreprenur, a trust fund baby (something like Dan Bilzerian, where he just parties all day with sluts and does drugs), or to work hard in a high-compensation position for 10-20 years and then retire (Medicine, Highend sales, Investment Banking, Corporate law, software development, etc).

Otherwise being a NEET is literally one step above being homeless.

Because the economy is a bubble and if for whatever reason Austria gets cucked you'll be the first to go. Nice b8 though

>taking advice from Sup Forums
Darwinism in action.

I can't imagine it's any more than minimum wage in the rest of the world.

How much is Welfare in Austria?

>And that has something to do with me how exactly?
It doesn't have anything to do with you, it's just explaining the reasoning behind it. If you're content with getting paid $5000 USD a week by the Austrian government in welfare then that's a nice life man, happy for you.

>falling for, believing, and living by memes
Congratulations, user! You can legally collect disability and autismbux now!

You are still young retard. Learn a trade or something.

>How much is Welfare in Austria?
High enough so that I don't have to work, user. I thought that was clear from the way I phrased my question >you'll be the first to go
Sounds to me like the power fantasies of a frustrated wagie. Yes, I'm sure welfare's going to be over any day now :^)

A few questions.

1. How much is welfare in Austria? How much do you get?

2. How much are your living expenses? - How much are you able to save for a rainy day/retirement with the amount of Welfare minus Living expenses in Austria?

3. How much are you allowed to have in your personal assets before you're cut off entirely?

4. Are you 100% sure you will NEVER want anything more from life, that will cost more? (Are you sure you'll be okay posting on Sup Forums for the rest of your life, never want kids? Never want a vacation? Never want a nice car?)

5. Are you 100% sure the government in Austria will NEVER, EVER cut welfare, which might make life very difficult for you?

6. What kind of lifestyle do you live? Describe an average day in the life of someone on welfare in Austria, how good is it?

7. What do your friends or family say when the topic of employment comes up?

neet is better than a worthless degree with thousands in debt

the neet meme is just shills masking mass unemployment as smug Neets

Yup x1000000

Why is it an either-or?

You can leverage any college degree to make more money than someone with just a highschool diploma, btw.

How do I tell an employer that I've basically been fucking about for years without selling myself out?

I've worked before, and I have a kid on the way

>any college degree
Most of them sure, but certainly not all of them.

You're really good at blaming other people for your own problems, are you sure you arent secretly a lefty?

All of them. pic related.

Even if you have a useless philosphy or english degree it will still be a lot better than not having anything at all. Many HR departments literally just want "any" degree, just to tick off the "bachelor's degree" box.

Only a retard would ever have taken those threads seriously.

So really OP you probably legitimately qualified for those NEETbux. Seeing as you're actally mentally deficient.

you haven't doen NEETbux right yet friend

reddit.com/r/classic4chan/comments/2pcadx/uncle_remus_guide_to_ssi_get_your_autismbux_here/

yes, i know's it plebbit but this is good info. I'm too normal to go through with it but you CAN make this work if you're dedicated.

I know people working down at the docks doing manual labor and making a shit ton more money than people with degrees who are either unemployed or severly underpaied

That's because those people are so retarded they'd be underpaid or unemployed no matter what they chose to do.

Everything works, there's a way to be successful doing trades, with a meme degree, with a STEM degree, starting a business, committing crime, anything. You just have to actually be a hard worker and motivated.

Doesn't seem to be this way. Pic related. This guy says you literally live in absolute poverty on NEETbux in Canada.

>1. How much is welfare in Austria? How much do you get?
€800
>2. How much are your living expenses?
€250 on average.
>How much are you able to save for a rainy day/retirement with the amount of Welfare minus Living expenses in Austria?
The rest.
>3. How much are you allowed to have in your personal assets before you're cut off entirely?
Looking at how I inherited a farm and yet still get welfare, who knows. Don't really care.
>4. Are you 100% sure you will NEVER want anything more from life, that will cost more?
I'd just use my savings/save up for that case.
>(Are you sure you'll be okay posting on Sup Forums for the rest of your life, never want kids? Never want a vacation? Never want a nice car?)
You make posting on Sup Forums sound pretty bad, which is weird considering that you're doing it right now. Are you projecting, user?
>5. Are you 100% sure the government in Austria will NEVER, EVER cut welfare, which might make life very difficult for you?
Pretty certain that things won't change in that direction, no matter how much either of us would desire that.
>6. What kind of lifestyle do you live? Describe an average day in the life of someone on welfare in Austria, how good is it?
I usually get up at around 8am, put on some coffee, feed the chicken, drink the coffee, feed my dog and go for a run with him in my forest, then I lift weights, then I rest until it's time to cook lunch, after which I spend my time however I feel like, either reading books (for free), watching movies (for free) or playing piano (inherited) or guitar (one time investment of like €150 for a used one) or gardening. On tuesdays and thursdays I do boxing (€25 a month), wednesdays and saturdays I meet up with the volunteer firefighters in my town.
>7. What do your friends or family say when the topic of employment comes up?
Nothing, because they can't come up with a proper answer to my question either.

What am I missing out on, honestly?

I know people who smoke and don't have cancer, and people who don't smoke and do have cancer.

People I know doesn't prove anything.

well that sucks, i don't know how it is in burgerland since I would shamed by my family if i went on something like SSI, but I would assume if you can fake a disability hard enough you could get it.

It quite obviously fucking proves that people with only HS education or not even that can make more than people with diplomas. It fucking happens all around us, if you ever left your house you'd also know that.

Yes I agree but there is no guarantee that your degree will have helped you in being succesful. Obviously it's better than not having one.

>Nothing, because they can't come up with a proper answer to my question either.

Why would they need to answer this? If you don't want to and you're happy - then don't do it, well done you've won life. It's like asking "Convince me that my favorite show is shit." OR "Explain to me why [my subjective opinion/choice of lifestyle] should be changed"

Good job if it works for you, but for the vast majority of people it's not that great. How the hell are your living expenses only $250?

>Yes I agree but there is no guarantee that your degree will have helped you in being succesful.

But it is, though. It's one of the best investments you can make in North America. There is nothing else that comes close to giving you as much opportunities for networking and lifetime earnings as a degree.

Where the fuck else are you going to network for 4 years with students, professors and alumni?

Not where I live in mn, high paying jobs, save lawyers and doctors, are all labor type jobs where the hr and management fear losing their positions to someone smarter

Basically they looove hiring non educated idiots

>Why would they need to answer this?
Because it defeats the a priori assumption that one has to work.
>but for the vast majority of people it's not that great.
The only difference would be having to pay rent, which is also easily possible with the amount of welfare one gets here.
>How the hell are your living expenses only $250?
Having a garden, livestock and your own can be pretty nice on the wallet. Not having to commute every day doesn't hurt either.

>B-b-but the trades

I hope you realize that first of all finding an apprenticeship is hard as fuck, and secondly you get treated like shit for 5 years before you can actually start working normally and making money. Many people don't even finish their apprenticeships.

And joining a union probably requires more connections than getting into fucking banking.

How do you "fall" for the neet meme? I literally never see it presented in a positive light.

I am not talking about trades, but some trades could work. Trades don't need networking just for banking, you usually need a shit ton of networking since you need people to know you and call you.

What I'm saying is that I can make about 1.500 working at the docks while my friend with a degree in physiotherapy makes 600

>Because it defeats the a priori assumption that one has to work.

The vast majority of people are not self-motivated enough to improve themselves without having a forced schedule (having to work for 8hours a day).

The vast majority of people like to enjoy the things that money affords them. It's fun to drive a nice car, it's fun to raise a family on more than potatoes and oatmeal.

There's a reason that even "retired" people with millions of dollars often go get a job at a grocery store or whatever low-effort shit, even if it's only part-time. For most people, working is everything they have in life. That's most of their social interaction, it gives them a purpose.

It's the difference between studying a subject in University, and studying a subject using YouTube and torrented books. Most people can't do it, they can't cope.

I don't know about the rest of the world but here in Canada you get absolutely fuck-all and will live a horrific life. The worst part is that you will eventually get to 30+ years old, and realize you need to work. But it will be too late, no job experience forces you into jobs highschool kids do. In fact, at my local grocery store there's two balding middle aged men who look like manchildren from /r9k/, I'm willing to bet they were "neet master race", too.

>For most people, working is everything they have in life.
That's pretty sad, don't you think?

Psyops to hurt the weak man.

All the reasons you think workers resent NEETs were just your own projections

I'm not sure if it's happy or sad, it's just how it is I suppose. Sounds like it's working for you though (unless you're lying), so good job.

Is this you OP

youtu.be/vjnKO1BbKLg

>Sounds like it's working for you though (unless you're lying), so good job.
I'm not doing anything that others couldn't do as well, especially nowadays with the internet. There's no reason for man to suffer this kind of enslavement, especially being unaware to it.

I don't know how to make the kind of money I make without working. I also actually kind of enjoy my job.

>I also actually kind of enjoy my job.
How do you know it's not just Stockholm syndrome?

Not every country has the welfare that Austria does. Canada posters already said they wouldn't survive doing what you do since their income would be lower

AAHHAHAHAAHAHAAA

How do I know anything isn't stockholm syndrome? How do I know I enjoy lifting weights? How do I know I like anything?

>no future

You've got the draft to look forward to.

Because some people take pride in having honed skills in their field. Some people feel a sense of accomplishment from seeing hard work manifest into something great. You're a low test faggot so you wouldn't understand.

youtu.be/vjnKO1BbKLg

Only a dumbass thinks the military takes anyone.

I speak for American branches which are extremely selective (Air Force, Coast Gaurd, Navy) except for Marines and Army but even the Army and Marines have high physical requirements that you fucking numales would get laughed at by the MEPS doctor for even trying to enlist.

>How do I know I enjoy lifting weights?
Because you don't have to, user. As you yourself said, that's not the case with your job

You could be suffering from depression/anxiety. I know from experience.

I don't have to do this either, I could quit and live off of my investments and part-time freelancing.

It isn't that difficult to walk away from the computer and read a fucking book. You reap what you sew, you jackass.

>Some people feel a sense of accomplishment from seeing hard work manifest into something great.
Sounds like rationalization to me, user. What kind of accomplishment does this man feel at the end of the day?

What's more low test than disregarding what you yourself want over what's imposed on you by others?

He should feel accomplished for being useful

>What kind of accomplishment does this man feel at the end of the day?

He probably feels like he's done a task necessary for society to keep functioning.

>What's more low test than disregarding what you yourself want over what's imposed on you by others?
Some people feel this strange duty to contribute to society, it's really weird and bizarre.

Idk cause I'm a IT Consultant. I feel great making 60K right out of school. Welfare fags should kill them selfs.

youtu.be/vjnKO1BbKLg

>He should feel accomplished for being useful
>Some people feel this strange duty to contribute to society, it's really weird and bizarre.
Is it the slave morality that causes this?

>I feel great
That's nice, user. So do I.
What do you need 60K (pre-tax, right?) for?
>Welfare fags should kill them selfs.
Why should I do that when I feel great?

just because you squandered your NEET time doesn't mean everyone does
it's on you to not be a degenerate who does nothing but eat doritos, drink mountain dew, and play call of duty
the whole point of being NEET is you're training yourself, educating yourself, employing yourself on the tasks that you need accomplished for your goals
have no goals? then you're a demoralized drone, howabout try to give a shit about something for once in your life?

>refuses to work and lives off mom and dad
>feels superior to others neets cause he learnt to play the guitar or something

You're hillarious

Pls help. I'm a 30 year old neet. I have applied to become an apprentice in the fields of HVAC,Plumbing,electrician. Have all gotten calls back. I have to pick one. Which one?

user, OP literally says that he "didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful". So yes, is right about this being an individual problem.

I agree that the problem in the OP has to do with HIM not being comftarble with what HE wants out of his NEET life. Others may be content with that.
My problem is where goes on about how "I trained and educated myself thus I'm a better NEET" which is a fucking bullshit and full of insecurity

electrician is you're smart, HVAC if you're dumb

>"I trained and educated myself thus I'm a better NEET" which is a fucking bullshit
Why is it bullshit?

Cause being a NEET is supposed to be against being a wage cuck and against doing shit you don't want to do. The NEET just does what he enjoys so how the fuck does lifting or w/e make you a better kind of welfare parasite?

>so how the fuck does lifting or w/e make you a better kind of welfare parasite?
To minimize potential post-NEETdom regret.

I doubt being skinnyfat post-neetdom will be much different than being toned post-neetdom. Even if we agree that you're better off working out, it doesn't make the guy I replied to less of a faggot.

>I doubt being skinnyfat post-neetdom will be much different than being toned post-neetdom.
Being strong would make finding a menial job easier.
>Even if we agree that you're better off working out, it doesn't make the guy I replied to less of a faggot.
Actually it does.

Another rational reason to lift would be to increase the time you can collect welfare.

You have time.
Don't give up now.
Go to college, get a 4 year degree in something related to construction/project management/real estate and you'll be golden.

It's easy to sit around all day, and not working or going to some sort of school. After all, the schools are marxist propaganda these days. Then you have the whole wage cuck meme. Maybe securing a job wouldn't be so soul crushing if you could actually obtain decent insurance.

In the case of the US, you are born here. You pay taxes, go to school and become riddled with student debt. But why do your illegal classmates have it easier economically? Not only that but don't you dare commit wrong think. You poor bastard, you just wanted a nice job to be proud of. But no, you can't even have that. You will live pay-check to pay-check, barely scraping by. Things, they slowly get worse you see.

The world of your forefathers decays around you, and it is easy to escape into a world of entertainment or even apathy. Degeneracy too, perhaps. You can even see it in the masses, they too know something is wrong. They take out their aggression and try to fit in by pushing their social justice, but are they really happy?

So you sit at home, looking outside as it rains and you think to yourself. What shall I do with my life? The questions crossed your mind more times than you can think. The game's rigged against you buddy, but you can never, ever give in. You should

>Wean off of porn/quit it completely (semen retention too perhaps)
>begin to eat healthier, and cut out sugary sodas and take care of your body
>work out, become fit. you are in your prime and you should enjoy it
>read instead of watching television, read books
>become closer to God
>how can you help your community, your home? even the littlest of things are great.

I know it can be hard sometimes, but remember. You know what you know. You aren't in the streets with a dildo in each hand screeching like a banshee about equality before you take a break to dilate. You aren't actively seeking to cuck your nation. A NEET you may be, but you could be far far worse for society.

You are 21, grow the fuck up. You are basically still a child. So what you wasted a few years of your lives. Most people do. Get back to work and stop whining.

>Is it the slave morality that causes this?

Yes, it's the evolutionary mechanism of an inner need to be contributing to society that allowed humans to get this far.

>allowed humans to get this far
I disagree with the direction we're in, if I'm honest.

What direction do you want people to be in that doesn't require everyone to work tho