Brings an army of slaves and tribalistic foreigners to conquer the land

>brings an army of slaves and tribalistic foreigners to conquer the land

why is she being painted in a positive light, again?

I frankly don't know if Cersei, Daenerys or the White Walkers are the best option for Westeros.
I'm inclined to support the White Walkers.

After the way the last book ended i want the walker to wipe em clean

Hoping Tyrion turns sides and ends up making up with his family to fight the savages. He's been so bland these last few seasons.

>woman in charge
>everything goes to shit
sounds about right

Because she got sorta-raped that one time by her barbarian husband, so now everything she does is justified forever.

RR Martin a cuck desu

He's bland because all men in the series are now written to be evil, incompetent, or cowards. He's clearly twice as smart as anyone on the show. Can't have him upstaging >m-muh stronk independent womyn.

We must support the great emancipator in her struggle against Westerosi feudalism.

multiculti

because she's kinda hot

hope danyerus dies and tyrion takes over, sends the sand niggers home and makes westeros great again with his bro jamie

She's basically Merkel

Because she's white royalty it seems

Who are /ourguys/ this season?

>cersei
>euron
>jamie
>bronn
>hound

Anyone else?

Dickon is best friend too

Petyr Baelish.
Dickon.

easy:

-brandon stark because he is the autistic neet kid watching the world burn while /comfy/ in hos chair.

Jaime makes me have degenerate thoughts. What a man

Why the index finger? Has she converted to Islam?

Because D&D are going to BTFO the normies when they reveal their redpill and not only kill one of her dragons, but have it rez'd by the NK.

She's going to be killed next season and Jaime Lannister is Azor Ahai, Starks will turn out to be evil, Bran is actually The Great Other and basically an evil shit.

If they actually bring in the Golden Company like the Iron Bank was hinting at, then the only one of the show who deserves to be painted positive is Aegon VI Targareyan, if they keep it faithful to the books

The one true legitimate heir in the entire fucking series needs to just squash all of this shit and steal the dragons away and roast everything.

>Disobeying his mother only to cost the lives of millions of Westerosi
>Helping rebels against the rightful Queen
>Cucking Hodor just so he could survive and do nothing for 5 books
>Not sleeping with Meera Reed ever (dick might work, we don´t know do we)
>Knowing that the Night King is coming with all his shit - GOES TRANCING to watch Willas instead of readying or even escaping

k y s

>why is she being painted in a positive light, again?
No one in the show is painted in a positive light. You can cherrypick and let everyone appear good or evil. I personally rooted for the Lannisters last episode and wanted to see her Dragon get killed.

(((why???)))

Literally half her inspiration comes from losing her beloved barbarian husband's sorta-rapebaby.

...Dear God what a horrifically perfrct metaphor for modern European women.

she freed the slaves mang

because it's her turn

>legimitate heir
NO
SUCH
THING
Might makes right as it always has, in real world as in fiction (proper one anyway).

The only men who aren't disfigured in some way are Jon Snow, Bronn, and Euron. Every other man is a eunuch or dwarf or missing some limb.

It´s true she really isn´t. She has some womanly nature stuff which leads to "good things" like the slaves etc, but she is really volatile and clearly going Targaryen-insane by the day. Plus she sleeps around.

If the mussies had dragons I might shut the fuck up.

Regardless of any original lore.

Danaeris will be ultimate in GoT

She is the virtue signal character by definition.

The left-ideology blonde bitch which ditches Westeros (West) for Africa and the underdogs.

With the underdogs she builds a huge horde of "Nomad horse riders" (arabs), "Slaves" (black folk), etc. to reconquer "her" "rightful" land for her new people.

She will hold a hypocritic double standard when judging those of "Westeros"

white people of got be scared

Also if there are any fa/tg/entlemen here you need to get on the KS for A song of ice & fire miniature game. It will be fun stuff.

When boiling chicken it's well known not to allow the water to boil but rather to simmer.

:^)

Except he's not Rhaegar's son, he's a descendant of the Blackfyres from a female line. Could be Illyrio's son

I had a tiny bit of hope Bran wasn't full autistic, but this last episode proved me wrong. Such a fag, the girl was begging for the d

That's why Sweden is an Islamic caliphate right now swedecuck?

There are still laws on the books you giant faggot. Targareyan and Baratheon succession laws would both make Aegon the true king.

Not to mention your faggy little explanation also makes him King, because he's top-tier himself and has the most well-trained and still functional army, both in the book, and according to the Iron Bank in the show, whether or not he's actually with the Golden Company or not.

yeah, he is autistic

He didn't even rape her in the book. That was the first thing that pissed me off about the show. They needlessly inserted a rape scene.

>Dickon

Oh right I forgot they introduced him. I hope he didn't die

>watching Goy of Thrones

The walkers, obviously.

Pretty good chance he cant get a boner and is incontinent

Everything is not a Jewish conspiracy

because shrieking females at Google

This could be a good meme

she specifically got the unsullied and refused to use the dothraki till now, because she didn't want the dothraki going all ficki ficki after conquering a city

and she only used them to defeat an army out in the open, so no civilians were raped.
she used a dragon (kind of equivalent to using chemical weapons or shit like that), but only on an enemies army and not to siege a city or castle => also no civilians harmed.

not that bad.

The slaves thing was explicitly called out as totally retarded in the books. She literally made a sandbox worse than the Middle East.

That's implying he actually is a Blackfyre. By all of Jon Connington's accounts, he's the baby swapped out with the Pisswater Prince.

He should have tried

He who commands the autism commands the world

There was extra stuff from the earlier chapters in the 5th book that GRRM cut out, specifically Tyrion talking to Illyrio. It's strongly implied that the Golden Company would only break a contract and head to Westeros if they were fighting for a Blackfyre, as the company was started by and for the Blackfyres.

I think Jon Connington was duped by Varys and Illyrio. He had a crush on Rhaegar so he would accept his son and raise him without question

>not rooting for Euron

It literally is m8
Pol I always right

Well in all fairness the current Queen is an even dumber bitch than she is.

She coulda used all three dragon on the Lanister army and kept her armies casualties to pretty much nothing. She is retarded.

This muslim gets it.

She's fucking horrible, but strategically horrible.

>Minor Warmonger Penalty

Personally I think they're building her up to become an authoritarian dictator that has to be stopped.

Because this is the agenda for Europe

>>brings an army of slaves and tribalistic foreigners to conquer the land
>why is she being painted in a positive light, again?
She is against incest, slavery, rape; basically an anti-islam ideologue. Just ignore the evil northern white skin blue eyed monsters that want to wipe out everybody else, that's just fantasy.
You accidentally didn't post this to /tv saged.

Stopped watching this show before this season started, because the writing seems to be going further and further into shit.
I bet that this season will be composed of multiculti themes and stronk womyn standing at the helm, enriching the people while the guys stand around and do jack shit.
I hope the walkers just murderrape everyone in the land.

What happened?

>Negroid that's never watched something comments on it...
Don't you have dope to be selling to high school kids, Nigger? Tyrion has been a main character for all of the show (except season 6 as it was short).

Jaime's 'rape' of Cersei was cringe incarnate. Just going by all their past fucks, and how she acts directly afterwards, it's pretty implicit that they do shit like that all the time to each other. The more inappropriate and fucked rhe better.

It might be 'inconvenient' at times but never unwanted. They're obsession is so consuming it's literally insane. Thank Christ book Jaime finally realized that.

Symbolically she is the personification of feminism. Her invading Westeros (the West) with her brown horde of savages is of course allegorical to what real world feminist are doing. It's no coincidence that in between burning white men in fire, she insists that the surviving white men (Jon Snow) bends the knee.

Lord of the rings > Game of Thrones

because she is the hot one duh