Post yfw World War 3 is declared

Post yfw World War 3 is declared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9BZDI9hui8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is nothing to fight for. The only real fight to be fought, is to totally remove liberals from existence. They can't be tolerated any longer. They are a thousandfold more dangerous than Iran, North Korea and islam.

Kill the traitor before killing an enemy.

Feels comfy man.

You sick fucks. What the hell, you think people dying all over the planet is funny? That could be your brothers, mothers sisters grandparents burnt to ash by nuclear weapons, and you sit here in this place and laugh about it and make a mockery of it? What the hell is wrong with you all....I literally feel like I need to send in a report on all of you...

NIGGA ITS GO TIME WOOOOOO

>you think people dying all over the planet is funny?
Yeah kinda

100 megatons 'n' chill~

And you don't? What are you, some kinda fag?

WOOOOOOOOO

@136632356

(you)

Literally what the fuck. This place is just a broken place full of broken people. I'm sorry I ever came here. I think I need to leave this place and go take a vacation to somewhere remote , away from all of this craziness. I can't believe these people share an earth with me.

I'm fully erected you faggot don't you ruin this now lel

>I need to send in a report on all of you...
DO IT FAGGOT

>I'm sorry I ever came here
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry you came here too

my niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=k9BZDI9hui8

When Sithis destroys the world!

can't fucking wait

This world is full of niggers, communists, kikes, spics, and assorted degenerates that need to be purged.
It can burn.

Don't forget the furries

>WW3

nice meme. Even if NK had the ability to send nukes to the US, they only have, like what, ten tops? big fucking whoop.

fucking nu-Sup Forums wouldn't know a real happening if it slapped them across the face.

I once had a good time watching some roasty getting run over by a car and paralyzed.

fag

>mfw I realized Trump is "on vacation" so he won't be in DC when nuclear war breaks out

Stop this bait user holy fucking shit
it's so bad im gonna not do much
>im still replying tho

nigga, you baitin'?

Bling it

>everyone in this thread ignoring these dubba-dubba-trips

So instead of bitching about it and contributing to the problem, why don't you try and make it better?

Too much responsibility for you, right? Taking responsibility for something you care about?

Fucking millienial scum, fuck off back to /r/[whatever the fuck is popular today]

da radioactive boy scout, what a trooper

How's your first time here?

Yes. I want the norks to blow us all into nuclear ash. Our whole society is disgusting and just wrong. It deserves to burn. We deserve to burn.

Only if it's niggers. It's gonna kinda suck when europe, asia, and north america are all wiped off the map, but then again Africa will won't have anymore gibs if there isn't any civilization

let the nuclear fire purge the degenracy of this world

I hear Guam is nice this time of year.

Think of it as a baptism, but instead of holy water it's nuclear hell-fire in gigaton payloads. It's for the best.

Let's go lads

desu

hell yeah motherfucker

underrated

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

Fucking american education. Every. Single. Time.

World War 3 means that the WORLD is at WAR. America or the world vs N. Kore is not a world war. Dumbass.

It would cause a chain reaction between rivaling countries, the obvious being Pakistan and India, Israel and Palestine, more Turmoil in the middle east and Chinks will be at each others throats since they hate each other.

>tfw WW3 happened before I could do anything with my life

I do t like it, but it's what the west needs to get out of this collapse

Get in with it already

NUCLEAR INFERNO

Korean War 2.0

It's yet another distraction from the real work of purging the niggers and the kikes.

>implying the first one ever ended
its more like Korean War Part II