Google employees literally blacklisting people for opinions

>google employees literally blacklisting people for opinions

Wow makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1050.
youtube.com/watch?v=gaz8sVaK8s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're all open communists. this is how it happens.

I wonder how many laws that violates? Blackmail, intimidation, god knows how many federal labor laws. Buckle up buckaroos this is gonna be fun watching them take more and more rope to hang themselves.

>yfw the people who would be responsible for prosecuting/bringing attention to this is the HR department

you can't beat us, sweeties

Can we organise a class action suit against the black list? All we need are a few ecelebs behind a change.org petition and a kickstarter or go fund me.

We need to hold these people responsible, they break the law in the name of feminism too often, black lists for innocuous political opinions are illegal.

thats the equivalent of their slide thread or mods pls ban this shill posting
nothings wrong with wanting a safe space

need a leak of this list with clean chain of custody.

Googlers plox fwd to Assange.

Man, Google sure hires a lot of fucking faggots and whiny cunts.

>needing a spreadsheet to keep track of people you hate but will never physically encounter because the outside world is still a thing

I'm looking up what possible legal issues may be associated with this. Relevant law is §1050 and §1052 of CA Labor Code.

>leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=LAB§ionNum=1050.
>Any person, or agent or officer thereof, who, after having discharged an employee from the service of such person or after an employee has voluntarily left such service, by any misrepresentation prevents or attempts to prevent the former employee from obtaining employment, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

>RIP "Don't Be Evil"
People forgot.

>using a spreadsheet when a plain text file would suffice
WOMEN CAN NOT USE TECHNOLOGY FULL STOP.

>nothing wrong with wanting a safe space
want in one hand, shit in the other. which one fills first?

they fire alt righters on site though

This is an excellent idea. The only thing Jews understand is a lawsuit.

We should push the Trump administration to add "political beliefs" as a protected class under discrimination laws.

The AI now runs things and cucks are socially engineered useful idiots. The best part is how smug they are.

They're talking about a blacklist for internal transfers between departments. It's still grossly unprofessional and it's embarrassingly childish behaviour from grown adults.

>one of world's most intensely capitalist companies
>communists

i don't know what your definition of communist is user, but google isn't it

What is keeping their company afloat now is the buying power of corporate and their army of lawyers capable of absolutely demolishing any upstarts that can threaten them with new and improved products and America's shitty, SHITTY, SHITTY, patent laws. They'll literally sue anyone that doesn't sell their corporation over frivolous things until they go out of business.

They do not actually have to keep up with any good products or create anything else new. They just maintain the status quo and the money will keep coming in.

They're the enemy of innovation at this point. It's what happens to any company that grows to that size.

This kind of thing is still shocking to me, somehow.

There are people out there that are out of their minds, rallying with other people out of their minds, lead by women and trannies to war against the every day, average person.

Most people don't even know about this kind of thing, never even hear about it, but it affects them in the long run because they're still using google and services ran by this insanity.

>>using a spreadsheet when a plain text file would suffice
>WOMEN CAN NOT USE TECHNOLOGY FULL STOP.

You're not wrong, but in corporate circles everything is done through spreadsheets. This carries an implied threat that it is a way more official blacklist than just a .txt file and can be more easily shared with corporate non-technical heads who want pretty colors in an easy to read list etc.

>Women are better at conniving politics

Which is something the manifesto said as well...

>its another Sup Forums has no idea what communism is and calls everything they don't like communism episode

How many big tech companiea started as a spin off a bigger one? Firing many engineers at once,all of them sharing a common worldview and a reason to fight for?

Good news.

alt righters think by spamming communist to every single person they hate people will side with them.

I really can't handle this Shit and I'm surprised no one has flipped Shit over this and killed a fuckload of them yet. When I read this Shit I have to stop browsing Sup Forums or reading whatever need and just chill out for like two days ignoring it. I cant imagine that all white IT workers are as level head as me. I gotta stop reading Sup Forums till this shit stops getting posted its going to kill me

The suing of anyone that doesn't sell goes against capitalism however since money buys politicians and the laws are how they are, huge corporations can do it.

One word: Jews.

They'll face a dark day when no new ideas can be bought or stolen from real brilliant people.

Corporatism in action.

No wonder their products have been getting so shitty lately.
I'm just waiting on another company to come and wipe the fucking floor with them. Whoever did would get all of my shekels

Communism and Capitalism aren't that different. One of them is controlled opposition, which one?

That's unfortunate.

There are still hiring black lists, but it's usually something like white men who apply for too many jobs. There's also a list of individuals being "researched" who even do shit like threaten people about to offer them jobs. All of this stuff is hard to find information about deliberately, but we do need lawyers.

We have to set a precedent that radical feminism to the extent if maliciously and aggressively causing monetary and physical damage isn't legal.

Source, today a research actor threatened to hit me and tried to copy an exchange I had with a stranger yesterday. This is illegal and he broke the law. The second I mentioned that he looked very scared because if would have been recorded, hardened criminals don't do that.

Tldr can we just crush radical feminism?

>look at me I can use a spreadsheet
Truly a powerful coder.

Is there anyway to hurt google with this recent publicity stunt?

It seems like they're too big to be affected by any negative backlash from this.

there are millions of people that dream for a job at google.
one shitheaded neo nazi employee gone is barely a scratch to their organization.

>let's make a list of dissenters
>I'll be the judge and decide who has committed wrongthink
>we'll keep them on the list until they're good goys

>my company is politically motivated and have hidden agendas. and fuck you for disagreeing

And this is why I barely use social media for anything.

Seriously. The "manifesto" was heavily sugar coated and cucked but they still acted like someone was about to knock on their door and disappear them into the anti sjw internment camps.

>I had to take off because I seriously could not stop literally shaking, my everything was shaking and I could not stop, even though his argument was backbreakingly polite and reasoned, his words were literal actual nazi violence and I am afeared for my life
>Totally equal to you though, go feminism!

didn't google say they would fire any managers using blacklists to discriminate against people?

the worst they will get is the spam of job application letters for that one empty position.

Pretty sure he has a solid case for unfair dismissal.

Today, I will remind them.

No, what makes people side with them is the purging of center-leftists who then have nowhere else to go.

most employers i met face-to-face had that kind of attitude.
i mean fuck, just because you let people work at your company does not necessitate you to be a left wing version of mr. evil

>Hurr durr not a Communist

Lenin took millions of dollars in gold and guns from Kaiser Wilhelm to start the Russian Revolution.

What you need to understand is that these people will use whatever means necessary to get their ideology to the top of the hill.

They converged the Universities (the first Corporations), they converged Entertainment, and now they're converging communication.

Any institution not specifically designed to resist Communist infestation will be taken over by them.

Islam can't come soon enough. Fucking sick of Jews and Women.

>alt-right
Nice meme, you really should go back.

>Trial

Fuck. Pogroms are right around the corner. Mao would be proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaz8sVaK8s4

The problem is that these fuckers have been coddled and appeased for far too long, and without consequences for their awful behaviour, they're getting worse and worse.

Firing them for behaving like children and locking them up for violent or threatening behaviour would see this nonsense end overnight.

>p-pls leave my safe space
hang yourself real fast pussy

Liberals are just hipster conservatives.

Larry Summers 2.0 inbound.

Anons, I have an idea! We need to call Google "racist" for using the term "black"list.

The terms "Blacklist" and "Whitelist" are clearly racist microaggressions!! Get the torches and pitchforks!!

In America anybody can sue anybody, HR has nothing to do with it. All ya gotta do is get on their list (trick them into confirming this on Twitter for evidence), try to interview for a position, get rejected, and BAM, viable lawsuit.

i bet he pees siting down

I hope Thiel backs it

>give women authority
>surprised they gossip, virtue signal, socially shame and exploit their leaders

Kys you fucking moron

SAY GIRLS ARE GOOD AT CODING OR ITS VIOLENCE HHHHHUUUUUAAAAAH

>They're talking about a blacklist for internal transfers between departments.

Why do you say that? She doesn't even work at Google anymore

Boycott google. We must replace youtube.

lol this argument is terrible
there is no such thing as "leftism" its just a man-made term to "lets give retards all the power and ignore logic"

WTF. I thought this kind of attitude was unique to universities. What is going on in the US? Did the SJW sect get out of the ivory tower and settle into the big corporations of the real world? Holy fuck

> he doesn't use duckduckgo

Yes, they basically believe that because they're "oppressed" and the people they're "researching" (it's justified torture, fuck off) are the "oppressed" that it makes it okay. If you can't think beyond this, you can justify any action of the former to the latter.

I'll get actually annoyed when they do decide to stop and are like, oops I become the monster because postmodernism rejects Nietzsche, forgive me? Trust me, they'll try to make it "right" with a narrative like this and our answer must be no, no you face then consequences for your actions.

>using your real name online
>shitposting or being dick-ish behind your real name online
I remember a long time ago, YouTube literally asked you to not use your real name as your user name when signing up. But that's been changed for some reason.

youre saying that while using their recaptcha service to post on your gayass hugbox.

>We should push the Trump administration to add "political beliefs" as a protected class under discrimination laws.
worst fucking idea
there is only one protected class with Trump: Americans

Google is committing serious microaggressions with the use of the term "Black"list. Can we spark an internal fight within Google over the use of the term "blacklist"? They would make themselves into the laughingstock of the internet if we could get them to fight publicly over some "microaggression".

Just let it collapse.

The best thing we can do is make fake Twitter accounts of tech employees and then alert the diversity departments.

The more "racist" infrastructure employees get fired, the more the stock drops.

>i don't know what your definition of communist is user, but google isn't it
Infiltration, subversion then takeover. after are executions.

who the fuck is this retard? sharing statistics is not "terror"

Collin's comments are referring to internal communications over G+.

God that is such a boomer thing to say...

soon they'll be handing out badges like Nazis did to Jews ...

>Did the SJW sect get out of the ivory tower and settle into the big corporations of the real world?

Yes. Any company that hired intersectional students in tge past 5 years is in for a rude awakening.

Luckily we still have Carl's Jr and Chick-fil-a

I do for the good stuff Google masks.

No you.

Except now Google is Alphabet, so all those internal departments are now separate "companies".

All Google cares about is how many lawsuits they're gonna be hit with. And in this case, the lawsuit balance is clearly in favor of firing the guy who attacked all thirty billion SJWs in the US

>not giving people bigot-points for various racist sexist actions and using excel to add them up automatically to save time
Learn into Communism

Why are so many of the low level woman engineers at Google verified on Twitter? Most have less than 1000 followers, and none of the men in a similar position are verified.

meant for you

>I'll get actually annoyed when they do decide to stop

They won't stop this because their self esteem needs some kind of moral battle to fight for. It makes them feel good about themselves.

Notice how trans rights became an important issue the very second that the issue of gay marriage was resolved?

>workers of the world unite!
>we will crush the capitalists and nazis!

Odds are they know the verifiers.

I imagine they meet up at some San Francisco sushi restaurant every Saturday.

haha wow she is a crazy one. They really lowered the bar for her.

Where can I read what he actually wrote?

They're cringe worthy faggots, I agree. But they're better than commies.

I was just thinking about that, and the future implications, since as we know from the ads and the spam they keep record and use your database to learn more of your personal life (as if most people cared nowadays but whatever).

Got any sauces of cases of the companies that Google shit down? What happens to their ideas?

>ranting on your company's own media

I wonder if they censor YouTube based on their personal biases?

The face of Net Neutrality.