Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pollreport/status/895053932996603904
youtu.be/9bpZLoAKuak
youtu.be/DeJAnU_yllM
youtu.be/nhfNcW9x0Gs
youtu.be/d8ftlppHws0
youtu.be/CwJA4YEEloI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is going to get so many innocent people killed. He has no idea what he is doing. This scares the shit out of me. I know it sounds scary as shit but hearing him say this made it sound like he was just blustering. He's a fucking moron and can't even make meaningful threats. It sounded like he was stumbling around with the few words in his head and walked away thinking "haha yeah that showed him".

I fucking hate this man.

BUT HILLARY WILL START WORLD WAR III GUYZ!!! THAT CRAZY BITCH WANTED A NO FLY ZONE OVER SYRIA!!!!!1!!

Fuck all you Donald supporters. I will never forget anyone who voted for this maniac and I'll hold it over them so that they can never pretend they didn't support him. No more playing nice like I did by allowing the old Iraq war supporters pretend they were libertarians against war the whole time

The US firebombing of North Korea was so intense it even sickened Gen. McArthur. 630,000 tons of bombs, mostly napalm dropped by the US.

why is Trump trying to genocide white people? He's going to start a nuclear war, and we're all going to die and then based black guys will take all our women.

How can /ptg/ support this?

Nth for fuck drumpfies.

Hilldawgs are going to nuke all the midwestern retards.

POST YOUR WAR FACE BROTHERS

>read fantasy book
>"WE MUST ENCOURAGE TOLERANCE & EQUALITY BETWEEN THESE EXPLICITLY DIFFERENT SPECIES, SOME OF WHICH EAT PEOPLE"

retard liberals ruining the genre

SAVE THE QTs BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

GUYS NOT ONLY 1 ID BUT 2

North Korea’s KCNA carries military statement saying it is considering a pre-emptive missile strike on Guam

Trips decide which city gets nuked: San Francisco

>normies terrified of north korea
>I unironically want kim to nuke california

>tfw I would prefer to have the bombs drop and end it all, but it's never going to happen now matter what the larping faggots on the internet and on the (((((news))))) say

You posted it again. Still gay.

BREAKING NEWS

Trump to Kim: "Rahm Emanuel was just telling me that you were too much of a fat pussy to nuke Chicago."

The way Mike Pence is handling his job as vice president:
Approve 47%
Disapprove 38%
(CBS News Poll, 8/3-6)

twitter.com/pollreport/status/895053932996603904

DRUMPF BTFO

mfw we decided to meme a guy into the White House and in so doing contributed to the beginning of WWIII

Thanks to whoever gave me this easy cut out of Trump.

>How can /ptg/ support this?

For old times sake

The North never really recovered from that. Pyongyang is still the only city worth the name up there.

>Guam
But y tho?

Curtis Lemay was the one who burned up Japan that you are probably thinking of, and the bombing of North Korea did not begin in earnest until Norks had invaded and nearly completely destroyed all of South Korea. They absolutely had it coming.

israel bombing gaza again.

We all do

POST YFW WE NOW GOOK WAR

Look closely, and you can see the shills creeping in, like a plague of insects

FIRE AND FURY
AND FRANKLY, POWER

GRILLED
O
O
K

Baltimore

MAGA

>how can /ptg/ support this

I also think San Francisco!

Press F to pay shit on fatboy

F

Ever Major City in California

my kind of bread

He sounded like a DORK when he said "fire and fury"

Portland

Lol "care about us!!!" .

Bugger fish to fry. The middle east is fucking irrelevant.

Will we lose the Souk hero if we NUKE the Norks?

Los Anuses

The North isn't shit because of US firebombing, you'd be absolutely insane to think that. NK destroyed most of the south during their invasion, killing millions. But SK is a great and highly developed place today. Communism meant that NK never developed. The average SK citizen makes 10 times that of the average NK.

NK just said they were going to attack Guam after Trump said any more threats would b!e met with fire and fury

Trump made his RED line, he needs to act!

What the FUCK did I miss today

Which of the state approved haircuts is she rocking?

>You use these haircuts or gulag

London

honolulu

Fire and fury.

I was about to say, I thought you were rusing us by baking in secret.

>all these NEETs flicking their beans over a supposed war

These threads are going to be unusable for the next few hours, huh?

Oh shit, I forgot: The Nips are supporting us this time around

wew lads

Reminder that North Korea has the 4th largest military in the world.

What did Matt Drudge mean by this color scheme?

I hate liberals so fucking much.

Erie, PA

This would all be happening no matter who was in office.

Once SK has NKS territory, what will that country look like on the world state econmically? Can it be a greater tech hub than Japan? Obviusly, it's going to be expensive, but would a unified Korea be a greater power than Japan?

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

what if there is already no more NK? how can we find that out?

Everyone is freaking out about Trump reaffirming out security security agreement verbally with SK and talking tough to NK. The big news is that NK has miniaturized tens of nukes and have missiles to nuke the US with them.

Pence understands what presidential behavior is unlike fatty bankrupt

Detroit

Iraq was #5 with a better air force and we assraped them.

>what if there is already no more NK? how can we find that out?
What are you on about, lad???

>yfw you're sitting pretty on the east coast and get to watch the Nork fireworks completely safely and comfy

He is right tho. NK would hell on earth. A post-apocalyptic wasteland if we chose to.

Fair point

Showing up with sticks and hungry troops doesn't mean much.

Even on there you have people who hate Trump supporting him; Daily Reminder that if the gook war kicks off you are going to see some serious shit as Trump's approval numbers go past 88%

Hey Wisconsin user? (I'm on mobile, I'm actually just guessing) nice botes, post more
Pic unrelated

I'm pretty tired of waiting for NK happenings. We've been through this exact thing time and time again and nothing's happened. Probably won't for a significant amount of time.

They have no real defense potential, their threat lies in that they can attack Tokyo and Seoul and use their submarines for terror.

Your city.

if Trump already ordered the missile carpet bombing and they are all dead. How can we find that out if there has never been communications with them in the first place?

Fort Worth
Blow me and my trains, you damn dirty norks

Well obviously, because no one wants an NK conflict.

threads moving so fast no one will notice i updated the pastebin
>Pres Trump brief on opioids/nuking NoKo 8/8/17
youtu.be/9bpZLoAKuak
>Press Brief on Opioids w/HHS Sec Price/KAC 8/8/17
youtu.be/DeJAnU_yllM
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather, McGurk) 8/8/17
youtu.be/nhfNcW9x0Gs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis meets w/gooks @DoD 8/8/17
youtu.be/d8ftlppHws0
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet HHS Price 8/8/17
youtu.be/CwJA4YEEloI

anything missing?

F I R E
U
R
Y

>reminder that the US military is larger than the next 10 countries COMBINED

It would probably be a drain on South Korea. They'll have to deal with modernizing the North and helping Nork refugees adjust on a large scale.

That's why they really don't care about reunification.

It's kind of interesting, I'm typically not a big fan of war, yet I'd love to see NK wiped off the Earth.

Does this mean that Judaism is in fact the one true religion?

Memphis

South Korea doesn't even really want to unify the Pennsula because of how costly and expensive it would probably be, I mean, it will, but they won't like it, and China won't either.

The big thing is CHINA in this situation. How will they react?

Norks also arguably have worse technology then Iraq did.

I was playing video games all day, what happened?

Are people freaking out about the gooks again?

Chicago

Cool image annon.

Not from Wisconsin, but will gladly post more botes.

????????

We have contact with NK. We can see their radio and television. We can see them with satellites and the like.

Thanks!

Thank god South Korea exists, otherwise it would be a 100% shitshow trying to occupy it

Underestimating your enemy isn't a good idea. The average NK person is starving because every cent goes into bulking up the military (or luxuries for the inner circle). Their troops are not starving, nor are they poorly trained or poorly equipped.

Cleveland

This.

I'm ready for blood

DC

GRILLED
R
I
L
L
E
D

FIRE AND FURY TIME MOTHERFUCKER WAKE UP

You mean me? There are others who love our botes and their rudders and udders.

Trump threatened to slap their shit

I just want to see what a nuke going off with the most modern filming equipment looks like.