Is this the most racist and bigoted film ever produced?

Is this the most racist and bigoted film ever produced?

>no women
>no people of colour
>no gays
>no transgenders

It's like those stupid fucking Conservatives in Hollywood never even bothered to read a textbook.

The French had blacks.

Oh gawd where's the politics Nolan you filthy goy? What about the Jews eternal suffering oy vey ..

Well it's full of English, who are not far above third worlders, genetically speaking

Really? I haven't seen the movie

I know! How dare they ignore the heroic contributions of the transgender POC at Dunkirk!

fpbp and this was still to much

actually there was one black french soldier in there

>Queen Elizabeth not represented as a strong independent woman of color
0/10

Try harder

You see few blacks amongst french troops (who does 99% of the fighting offscreen btw)

Also
>no gays

Yeah. It was a total of one scene.

I knew a Canadian posted this even before I opened the thread.
Wonderful bait

There was a token nigger center frame in this movie

it pissed me off

the movie is complete garbage anyway

>be in a boat
>be getting shot at
>be filling with hundreds of pounds of water
>spend time trying to kick one 120 pound guy off the boat that will give away your position, as you're being flooded anyway

seriously it was so fucking bad

>No women
Women weren't permitted to be on the frontline until recently.
>No blacks
When they served (seldom because racism and such) the blacks were fodder. Segregation was still a thing.
>No gays
Back then, it was taboo. Of course having gay soldiers wouldn't be a thing.
>No trannies
Maybe because the potential destruction of the west and the suffering of millions was more important than muh gender identity?

Fucking uneducated liberal monkeys

Is Christopher Nolan secretly /ourguy/?

I've never heard about him getting into any SJW bullshit. The fact that he released a movie about white male heroes makes me think he must be pretty uncucked.

>>no gays

One of the characters was clearly french.

this movie was boring as shit

Fuck Churchill, fuck Drumpf, and fuck white people

I know this is bait, but there are plenty of leftists that absolutely think this way.

Genetics and history are the greatest enemies of the left wing ideologue.

>Maybe because the potential destruction of the west

By who??????

Low IQs detected

Did this movie piss the French off?

>points out laws of physics that make the scene completely stupid, pointless, inane, boring, idiotic, a waste of my time
>low iq because you understand these objective realities

It's another "this movie is slow and shitty and nothing happens so that means it's deep and intelligent" meme

Explain what was intelligent about the boat scene. What didn't I get?

Just like The Dark Knight Rises

Could not care less. Trailer has bitching realistic looking effects even if a lot of ww2 vets will probably grumble that they are doing it wrong and have a list a mile long of complaints of what the movie got wrong.

Chief amongst them is most likely i suspect to be the lack of jingoism, and talking trash about Germans with massive hatred and resentment.

Everyone of us is racist and bigoted. As long as long as discrimination is only on performance and not on race , gender, nationality or religion, their is no point in bringing it up, since if they behave and perform according to set standards, you will tolerate if not like them. Outright denying it and deluding yourself is harmful, and trying to turn people into something they are not is not only malicious but monstrous.