Ireland

Redpill me about Ireland. I am currenlty under the impression that irish people have the most peaceful, benevolent, sociable genes on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like a slightly poorer, old fashioned England. Rural areas are pretty nice with some beautiful countryside but the few major cities are almost as shitty as in Britain. Had a wog threaten to murder me in a club in Cork one time.

Commie shithole that's going Sweden tier at an phenomenal rate

bump

not sure about the first part, friend...

There's no law against raping dogs in my experience

Oh yeah we're very sociable

Was fantastic until the vikings came and fucked everything up. Our history since then has been a whole lot of bad, a little bit of good and then more bad. Social welfare is way too high, gives people more of an incentive to be lazy NEETs.

The Irish are niggers in disguise

Inbred and rural. Those in cities are cunts. Rural ones are all fucking farmers with faces like bricks or women who are desperately trying to be a Kardashian. Stupidly proud of being Irish when abroad. Racist, but the accent hides it well. Fairly shit desu.

Like Scotland, it's a place that hates being ruled by the English so much they will break away from us just so they can end up being ruled by Eurokikes.

We're run by the Catholic Church and gombeen politicians. We have no real sovereignty thanks to the EU. We're heavily reliant on foreign national corporations to keep us afloat. The average IQ is lower than the rest of Western Europe. The only reason we have cultural influence abroad is because of people fleeing the country en masse. We're not free from niggers, Muslims, etc. as of the past 20 years.

What in the living fuck gave you that impression?

I know they're at least not depressed like the retarded swedish fat fucks.

>The average IQ is lower than the rest of Western Europe

Because all the intelligent ones left after the potato famine. I'm still not one of those Jewish shills hating on Ireland though. You're alright.

>Ireland will be spared the persecution of Antichrist.

thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm

Ireland is quite possibly the greatest country in Europe.

>most beautiful women in the world
>highest rate of blue/ green eyes
>genetically the whitest country
>third richest country in Europe despite the fact that 95 percent of the intellectuals and high iq live elsewhere in the US, England, and Austrailia

Ireland is a beautiful nation, its a shame the unionist niggers stole Ulster, where most of our history happened.

It's a bubble ready to pop.

Most people who fled were illiterate farmworkers from the west coast

t. Potatonigger

Would tell you to fuck right off but I honestly love your country too much.
My favorite booze is Irish, some of my favorite holiday destinations are Irish, some of my favourite girls are Irish. My only criticism is that you subhuman cucks let the anglos rule half of your island

>the unionist niggers stole Ulster, where most of our history happened
That wasn't your history, mick. You were left behind.

This. Most "British" achievements were done by either a scot or an Irishman. Also when Lynn retested the European iq Ireland was ranked higher than most of Europe including Norway and Finland.

shit tier nation and barely even white
I hope it sinks

>having noses evolutionarily evolved not to get punched into your brain
>peaceful

Jealousy breeds contempt.

You're a gent. I'm a Brit by birth and by family, but I love this country. Specifically the countryside where I grew up, nothing beats fresh air and the smell of silage.

What? Ireland was an independent island ruled by 32 kingdoms. It wasnt until the 16 hundreds when you brown eyed beady manlets showed up.

unless ur ready to apologise and come back to union, fuck off potato bitches

I would rejoin the union if it meant home rule. It would blow Sinn Féin the fuck out and we would leave the EU. People may say the UK is full of Muslims but that's just England. Scotland and Wales are pretty much the same level we are currently as far as I'm aware

>barely even white

Irish/ Celtic is pretty much the defenition of european you 48% swarthy manlet.

deal

Ireland kicked out god and replaced him with Multiculturalism and some Poo in the Loo faggot as Prime Minister.

The Irish atheist government literally now house Muslims and aliens in convents and religious buildings.

>brown eyed beady manlets showed up.

KEK

Brown haired brown eyed Anglos are quite possibly the worst. They felt/feel the need to mix with the Spanish and Mestizos in the US all the time. Whites are getting browner and browner thanks to the Eternal Anglo.

Pic related

beautiful

I am a British national bitch.
#
Totally feeling that. Newstalk would be shitting brings of frustration haha

There are 7.5 million non Europeans in Britain. That is a conservative estimate, the real number is probably around 9 million.

You deserve rape.

your own country is the same bitch

>We're run by the freemasons and gombeen politicians
they hate the church the only thing stopping libs from destroying the country even though the church doesnt do barely anything anymore its in the way or thier ((plans)) which are aligned to what the freemasons like

At least im not some guinea manlet larping as white on 4chin

I already feel as if she's raping me with those hot fuckin' eyes. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm Irish you nit, Italy is also a shithole but at least I get some form of sun

>wanting to look like a shitskin

I'll give you Scotland but Wales is a proper shithole.

Nice meme, most of this country is brown hair blue eyes.

>nice people in general
>too many junkies
>too many travellers
>they can't build houses
>they pay too much for housing
>too high taxes
>horrible food
>irish pubs are overrated, you have great pubs everywhere in europe

nice place just stay away from the travellers, they are less than subhuman

The Catholic Church is a good influence, I just listed it as an example of how our country has less sovereignty though. I probably shouldn't have though. The gombeen politicians, the culchies voting Fine Gael/Fianna Fáil because their parents did and the Sinn Féin "Brits out, blacks in" crowd DO have power though and it's to the detriment. These have to go. The Freemasons have little power nowadays and are just a social club as far as I'm aware. Let's not get /x/ here

A poor shithole with nice scenery yes, but is that bad regarding Islam?

Yea the pasty white skin I have on me barely takes a tan so no worries there
I just like spending summers in a sunny place, not some rainy bog in fermanagh
Ireland's still shit btw, it's why I meet so many of us living abroad

is that morgana from the adventures of king arthur? i'm not into tv really but morgana was too fucking hot to turn it off. i watched the whole damn series because of her.

are you another irish laper with a flag but wont come on eirepol

People make a big deal about Leo being half-caste and gay and all manner of other things, but they fail to take into account that he is at his heart a Fine Gael creature, he doesn't actually have any beliefs or principles, he won't do anything any different than the last fella did.

I'm Finnish

notice how they like targeting the schools especially catholic owned ones even though they spew propaganda because the goverment runs them

think about it the libs already control our schools they just want the church out
there trying penal times tier shit against catholics

yea its her. most of our women have dark hair + light eyes, but a lot of our women look scandinavian. Irish gingers is a meme, its much more common in Scotland/ Wales.

Yeah, but not in America. Most original Anglo offspring is brown eyed now. The women here go for brown haired brown eyed guys (who are the majority). At best, brown hair blue eyes. Nearly the only chance you have relationship-wise as a blonde guy with light eyes is with a spic or a fat chick unless you're absolute top-tier in every other aspect physically.

It goes back to gene dominance and recessiveness that women retain in their subconscious. It's basically where the cuck meme comes from where some sad looking blonde dude looks like JUST.

Should I come home lads?

I don't think the Gardaí will like me bringing my guns though.

oh grand

>nice qt lol

what do ya do in canada is it shitty

>have the most peaceful, benevolent, sociable genes
Never pissed off an Irish woman, have ya?

Go try it, and come back and report.

Absolutely not lol. thats only along the coastlines where the danish dna is high. The average brit looks like John Oliver or Mr Bean, not Daniel Craig.

Bullshit. Our family came from the east, where whole towns emptied. My great grandfather and great grandmother were from the same town, but didn't meet until they emigrated, and lived in Brooklyn.

What town?

ftfy, your welcome

Ivan-Sheamus empire when?

Castle Blaney. On the other side, we have family from Drogheda.

During my travels around the UK as a typical loud annoying burger tourist I came upon a place called Kilkenny and started talking with a local, middle aged guy in his 30s, looked like he seen some shit. He asked me how America was, and I said "Great if you don't mind the niggers and spics". There was a look in his eye right after I said that, that could best be described as a quiet rage. "In Ireland we don't talk like that here" and the conversation turned sour fast. I'll never forget the look on that bearded mick's face. It was as if I spit upon the very values of his country, personally insulted him.

Fucking fat fingers. Castleblayney.

>>irish pubs are overrated, you have great pubs everywhere in europe

A pub is only as great as its patrons.
You might be able to build a great looking pub but the pub won't be truly great until it is filled with Irish people.

Cause guns and v8

Kill thread. Sage mode activated.

Everyone's brainwashed you dumb faggot.

Kek, but sadly youll get the same response from any western european. Dont hold it against us that some of our countrymen are retards.

Lot of cucks around though the Spanish are our eternal bros as the only people who ever died for us.

>Kilkenny
>UK

> Talking to a bearded hipster
Ya dun goofed.

all my dads brothers and sisters left the country oe came back

most of them are cucks except the ones that went to wales

the crowd tha went to austrailia paid 3000 to 6000 to come back here this summer and spent most of their time in fucking golf clubs
there loads of fucking golf clubs in austrailia
daddy said he would show them all around the place and old thing etc graveyards etc
they didnt bother there arse doing what daddy said

a week later they come in my house
cucks my 2 cousins barely fucking talk to ya
and their father is cuck too

they goes back to austrailia

wat

some people in ireland should never have kids

1. You are illiterate.
2. Your cousins are certainly illiterate too.
3. Anyone with brains leaves Ireland and doesn't go back.

Castleblayney was obviously the town that emptied then since it was only a 3 street town then and Monaghan was one of the harder hit areas in the east

The Irish Catholic girls I grew up with were cute and smart.

They're all compulsive liars but generally not in a malicious way, more a "why let the truth get in the way of a good story" way. They mostly have depression and as a result addictive traits. They're not all pissheads but those that aren't might be sex addicts or gamblers.
They have some attractive women, certainly more than we do per capita, but they have a greater percentage of retards. Possibly because abortion is illegal.
They're a good bunch and they're going to get pumped full of niggers until their country is ruined. It's a shame.

Cypriots confirmed for Celts.

We'd look after you, bruv

shit computer wankerhead
the only reason il be leaving this country is to get help to do something about the problem with this country

im also half asleep ya cunt canada is a shithole

>abortion
>muslims
>they pay doctor to kill people

id be ok with this

Blonde guys with blue eyes do look more feminine though.
>Beardyviking.jpg
Some exceptions. It's a lack of contrast. Pale skin and dark hair stands out more. Blonde women with no makeupoften look washed out too.

t. yellow submarine speaking

Dublin reminded me of Boston. The people were friendly, but not terribly so. Very beautiful seascapes and old castles. I saw niggers in Dublin and in Cork, but not really in other places. I would give it 8/10.

See GB, IE, Sct, NL, FR, CH, BE, DE, DK, NO?

Those are the only true whites who've done jack shit. I want to preserve light traits as much as any other white, but blonde hair blue eyes is a meme. Blonde hair and blue eye preservation merely serves as a counterpoint to brown haired brown eyed dark-skinned mongrels.

My observations.
Ireland would be great if not for the Irish.
Dublin, the Viking colony is cuck central and the root of """""""Irish"""""""" problems.
The Irish drink, a lot.
They're not as fiery as they used to be, at least that's what they themselves say.
Their women are top tier 10/10.
They have large families.

stop pretending that im underage when you all arp i dont hav to spek proepr english you fucking high expectations retards

fug wheres madara me get the senjews cells for rinnegans lel ebin uchihas
didnt see this

>not anglo-saxon

im 18

fuck am half aslep reeeeee

And by "true whites" I mean... not completely swarthy like Italians, Greek and Spanish. They're white and have done great things, but they're not really white. Slavs have too much Asian DNA.

Figuring out what is and isn't white is a chore, however. No one can agree, and that is the Jew's greatest strength. Need some time to ruminate.

True. I could care less about superficial traits, but it is pretty satisfying to be an aryan looking white nationalist, it really drives those antifa manlets crazy.

>implying 10 percent rape dna makes you an anglo

also only a sliver on the east coast of england is "anglo" in any way. Britain is still a celtic nation, just with bits of norman and dane thrown in.