youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PACAF/status/895062493361340416
youtube.com/watch?v=iRRz9GXKJ4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FIRE AND FURY
and frankly power

The likes the world has never seen before. Edging my seat never got so comfy.

twitter.com/PACAF/status/895062493361340416

US Delegate to Guam issues statement on North Korea

Where do you want the Norks to hit?

better get that charger ready

>peoppe vote for Trump to avoid HRC's warmongering
>Trump starts a war with NK
Way to go, Trumptards.

Is fire and fury the new shock and awe?

This Kenya election is crazy
The loser won't accept the results

youtube.com/watch?v=iRRz9GXKJ4k

San Fran

So much power needed.

all this reads as is "we will try to keep you safe but with trigger happy trump, we're not entirely sure what's gonna happen"

>don't vote for Hillary unless you want a war!
>starts a fucking war

Brilliant

>FIRE AND FURY
>8/8

/OurEmperor/

>people thought WWIII wasn't going to happen

>>"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen,"

>>North Korea's military is "examining the operational plan" to strike areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic missiles, state-run news agency KCNA said early Wednesday local time

where's the fire and fury?

what the fuck did I miss I've been watching the Kenyan elections all day

Hes bringing everyone together!

He promised to bring Fire and Fury upon North Korea if they continue to test him and our American Strength.

About time.

everyone's over here
dunno who split and dont care, since neither nigger faggot OP refreshed the pastebin

Dipshit told the Norks he would nuke them so they're going to nuke Guam

Russian war =/= NK war

wew

what?
doubt

>told the enemy to go fuck itself
>dipshit
righteo cuck

>country threatening US with preemptive nuclear strike
>implying this would be a fuckass proxy war for no reason other than the war economy

I really feel you faggots have too much free time to think

Trump threatened "fire and fury" if North Korea continues to threaten the USA, then North Korea threatened to nuke Guam.

trump said he's respond with 'fire and fury' if NK threatened them. NK threatened Guam. no fire and fury in sight. another cucked response from trump.

Trump was asked by a reporter about North Korea
Trump responded “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"

This

I bet Mad Dogs fire and fury is fully erect right now.

he learned that from the democrats

Screw that pacifist slut. Launch!

In the upcoming Shadow of Mordor game this is the orc that will greet you when you go in for Micro-transactions. *rubs hands together menacingly*

Is this antisemitic? Will the Trumpsters disavow?

Why is this thread so low energy moments before a nuclear war?

thread split.

dont worry, other thread just ended, they're all coming now

America deserves to be nuked. We're the most degenerate country on Earth and are a cancer on everything once great about humanity. We're the home of hip-hop, cutting your cock off, and refusing to prosecute rapists because they're black and it would be racist. We deserve to be nuked off the face of the Earth. We truly are the great satan. God speed, Kim.

Upvote if you agree.

Rip in peace BASED black 'pede

Trump says if NK threatens the US again there will be fire and fury.

McCain says trump doesn't have the balls to back up that promise.

NK immediately responds with another threat.

Trump pusses out and does nothing. What a cuck

This, but only for California.

MAGA

Nothing is habbening lad

straight outta plebbit

You know, /ptg/, I stopped to actually think about how I would feel about Trump actually nuking North Korea, and I asked myself if I would regret voting for Trump. The answer?

>lol no 100% worth it

You could always spend the happening at my place bb.

reminder that we do know the day and the hour

jesus was talking to jews who knew that the feast of trumpets is a day that no man knoweth the day or the hour of

he even gave us a great wonder in heaven on september 23 and a eclipse

Is trump needed by the hundreds of thousands that could potentially die if he keeps talking like that? A few hundred thousand American civilians are in South Korea. If trump wanted to strike Korea preemptively (and thereby cause a nuclear war), North Korea would begin using it's artillery to destroy Seoul. That city would not be evacuated because that would alert the DPRK. Many Americans would die.

The only good resolution is a diplomatic one, but instead we have half a nation of Trumpanzees who think the guy who wrote the Art of the Deal and molested tons of women would be a good negotiator. Sad.

Here's Eva Longoria's asshole

Should North Korea, South Korea, and China all get nuked since they all still eat dogs?

It's bullshit. It's always bullshit. It will never not be bullshit. NO ONE will attack anyone.

no, every state must burn. We deserve it. Only after Kim makes an example out of us can heroes like him rebuild the world under the sane principles of Juche.

American principles are slowly eating the world alive.

I'm so fucking happy that it's looking more and more like WW3 will be just US and the gooks nuking each other out of existence over the pacific ocean. EU would be completely kill if it was US vs Russia.

Nice argument.
NOT!

Don't get too excited. For this to escalate into WW Chyna would have to get involved and they will not. If anything they will race into N Korea and gobble it up after we deliver a crippling first non nuclear strike

Dan vins a big dude

He's Mossad. They're incredibly asshurt a war is about to start that doesn't involve their irrelevant sandbox.

>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>NUKE THE NORKS, BLOOD MUST RAIN

Same
Let's be honest, North Korea is a cancer that's been allowed to grow for a long time and some president at some time was going to have to deal with it. I'm glad it's Trump who gets to handle it.

Guam is technically not the US. Kim playing 3d mah jong

>Implying Kim has the capacity to carpet nuke the whole U.S.

Trump has idiot advisers.

I'm gonna nuke your ass tomorrow

>diplomatic resolution with NK
Where the fuck have you been these past years? It will never happen. While we wait, NK keeps developing better weapons while saying "we are going to fucking kill all you american pigs". Of course, you would like that because you're a filthy communist self hating piece of shit.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I love Kellyanne.

Without chaos, there cannot be peace, brother.

I've always had the feeling that there's a connection between the "trumpets" in revelation and Donald Trump. Although the original language probably didn't use the word "trumpet"…

I think you may want to hold out on calling that one.

Why was this split thread made? Why is an elephant flag making the threads?

Why is OP trolling by calling for war and pumping up that narrative? Is the British OP here so he can continue baking if he so wished?

Fuck that. We're going to roast that son of a bitch and feed his whole country. Press S to spit on kim jong ils grave.

S

wew
e
w

CHAOS IS A LADDAH.

cute

LET'S GO NUCLEAR WAR NOW
>implying I didn't see the election as a win/win situation
Either Trump nuking the norks or Hillary nuking the Rooskies I get my happening.

>SAVED

> ywn never use your index and pointer fingers to push her panty to the side and go balls deep into her warm wet insides on the first stroke.

Why even live lads?

Umm no sweetie, he's threatening retaliation if NK starts a war because what the fuck else would he do

If he does something now you're not going to hear about it until its over.

No Regerts.

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

>implying a nuclear holocaust doesn't result in peace
fuck off with that shit

go ahead and try to nuke my ass

Sup Forums makes no promises of peace.
>we just do not advocate violence or breaking laws and posts here are purely for humor, irony, and cynical levels of satire.
>any and all statements regarding the mass lose of life of jews, nigger, gooks, or other subhuman groups explicit or implied are purely theoretical philosophical arguments and actions are not sanctioned in regards to said theories.

Ok, but you agree that if trump doesn't respond to this Guam threat he's being a total cuck.

SHIP COAL PAY TOLL

People don't like communists, but you are foolish to assume that there is some sort of neocon warmongering going on. People are pumping up nothing.

>builds nuke
>Builds ICBMS
>miniaturizes nukes
>publicly states it plans to sell their nukes

I don't want to do shit either but don't for a second pretend that this decision isn't the end of proliferation

Is this guy wearing fucking eyeliner?

yup, there it is.

blackpill