Iraq/Afghan Combat Veteran, ask me anything

Served with US Marine 2nd LAR, Al Anbar Province of Iraq 2008 and Helmand Province of Afghanistan

Fuck you for fighting for Israel!

*Helmand Province 2009

fucking leaf

Fuck off Leaf, you idiots are the reason we lost Afghanistan

Fuck off the middle east ffs and stop dying for Israel

Fucking kike
Israel did win Afghanistan by installing a central bank

honest question. how much of a common occurrence was masturbation on base and did it interfere with operations?

They have the Central Bank of Afghanistan, that meme was debunked ages ago you absolute moron

Everybody jerks off on post, it's how you stay awake at zero dark thirty

Oh, you guys are what 2nd LAI turned into?

kek

I used your gear before you did.

ayy
why fly the American flag when you can fly (Pic Related)

Um, Afghanistan's central bank was founded in 1939.

Listen up here sandnigger loving fag EH your country couldn't beat mexico with ur shit military and ur shitty fucking sjws and trans fags

Kill yourself for believing in stupid memes that never have any sort of ground in reality. Can Sup Forums get serious for just one minute since WW3 is about to start?

Thank you for your service...

Just kidding. Fuck you for fighting for Israel.

Just another shithole.

was 9/11 an inside job?

The one installed is owned by Jews, the prior was not
Keep fighting Israel's war, filthy kike
>ww3 is about to start
>say others are believing stupid memes

Really? Me too at Ramrod.

No, having worked for the federal government I can say with 100% certainty that they are too stupid and not compartmentalized enough to pull something like that off. It was a bunch of pissed off Muslims. Why is that so hard to believe? We definitely took advantage of 9/11 that goes without saying, but no it was not an inside job.

Holy shit, Task force leatherneck grunt too huh? Small world. RCT 3, MOS 0302. I had a buddy in 2nd LAR who was in bravo company. what was ur MOS? 0311?

I hate jews as much as the next guy but you fuck with my troops im about to fuck you fag

Your troops are fighting FOR the Jews.

0311, was part of 2nd MEB for Op Kanjar. Most people don't know this, but we almost went into Kandahar instead of Helmand but the fucking leafs didn't want to ceed their battlespace. We were supposed to get breifed by some General from PPCLI but speech got canceled because they wern't as willing as the Brits to admit they were in over their head.

If I joined the marines tell me how basic would be, just your personal summary and any tips plz

Your army is our bitch. If we work for jews, and you work for us, you work for...

How do you deal with the looming threat of a sniper or IED snuffing you out at random psychologically? Like if say you're just standing by my Humvee or whatever in town, how does that not drive you insane?

As long as I get to shoot raghead fucks with my country im good with who ever you shit heads say im fighting for

Boot Camp is mostly mind games, it is physical but you don't really get into the 5 mile runs up and down hills until infantry school. Go young if you are going to do it, majority of Marines join out of high school.

Congratulations on accomplishing nothing, just like Vietnam. Good job

FPBP
Go away ZOGbot your thread isnt political

Are traps gay?

>As long as I get to shoot people who opposed the Jews i'm good with fighting the Jews
Oh, say can you see

You learn to just ignore it, there is litterally trash all over Iraq for example so IED's could be anywhere. If it's your time to go it's your time to go, and for some reason the people who worry about it the most are usually the ones who get hit. Hajis are also stupid AF, so many of their bombs don't detonate and they can't shoot for shit, not even the Afghans.

How did it feel destroying the homes and lives of hundreds of thousands in the name of the Jew-Overloards?

Did you ever loose your keys to your HMMWV?

Show us your dick, faggot

It wasn't the federal government. It was Mossad, with the federal government looking the other way.

Jews weren't the first priority of that war getting revenge for 9/11 was and killing all the osama shit laden supporters

You're a war criminal.

I wish you had died over there.

>getting revenge of 9/11
Invade Israel then

It was awesome, especially when the ROE's were looser in Afghanistan we just leveled villages instead of wasting lives clearing haji huts

Im about in invade you, also if we get a chance sure

Gutless worm

What did you think about the Patriot Act, and what do you think about it now?

Israel had nothing to do with 9/11 you dumbfuck

>2008

lol boring

Did you have any experience with those nasty ass trash piles they'd burn to get rid of waste? Do you have turbo cancer because of it?

The good Ole days

>You're a war criminal.

You're only a war criminal if you lose. Remember that.

Hello JIDF

marine poolee here, waiting to get shipped off to basic

now that we're not in a war, what will i actually DO as infantry

i dont have to go infantry ofc, i got a 93 on my ASVAB, i just dont wanna be a gutless POG

do you recommend another job

Go police call the parking lot, boot.

Very impressive, can you tell about your most tense moments or the deeds you are the most over?

(was in the swedish army rangers myself but never in real action)

Peacetime USMC is balls, have fun with field ops and constant field days for your pissed off, bored, drunk NCO's.

In 2009 we stayed pretty mobile, so we shit in these things called "wag bags" basically a plastic bag with kitty litter in it. I feel bad for guys stuck on FOB's, they all shit in big tin cans some unlucky PFC or LCPL has to burn with diesel. Iraq was mostly done when I was there so I was on a FOB, we had working toilets there but still had to light the base burnpit for trash.

field ops? field days?

If you're going to join the Marines, go infantry if you want to be a POG join the Air Force. About half of the month you will be in the field, which is realistically a few hours of range time or MOUT town and camping out the rest of the time. In Garrison you will PT in mornings, maybe clean your weapons, and for the most part play video games in the barracks until you get released at 1600, at which time you can go back to the barracks and continue playing video games. Try to get on a MEU, the one thing I wished I had experienced when I was in.

Khowst Province 2010, MP trained the AUP, lots of stories, AMA.

Did you guys have a rocket donkey?

How does it feel to be a repulsive servant of the Great Satan?

How retarded are the AUP/ANA?

Did any of them ever go Snackbar are try to shoot you/the base up?

How fucked are they when the US pulls out?

Have you ever seen any Paladin mobile artillery or HIMARS missile artillery in action?

What's up bro, I didn't serve but I claim to have been a 68 whiskey with w1 status on the street corner for money.

Ask me anything nigger tits

> (You)
>How retarded are the AUP/ANA?
There's retard and then there's AUP, there was a cop right hand dominate and left eye dominate, fucking hilerious watching him trying to shoot

>Did any of them ever go Snackbar are try to shoot you/the base up?
No but we got 5 taliban that breached out gates they were killed fast

>How fucked are they when the US pulls out?
Taliban is already taking over again

You're gonna learn, kiddo. Get real good with a mop, scrub brush, bleach. Chinese fielddays are even more fun.

Field operations are where you pack up all your gear, go romp and run around the forest for a few days, running "notional" drills and ambushes. Try to get on red cell side, playing the haji side is kinda fun. Become friends with an MRE chef.

Used a camel

Just don't think about it. Had 2 guys in my company killed by snipers and about 35 of us injured in various IED and rocket blasts. It does suck though and a lot of us came back in poor mental condition. 5 years later and several of us have died from drug and alcohol related problems used to cope. Sucks when a guy who was medically retired at 21 ODs on heroin he was self medicating with.

Oh well. Least I have my foreskin.

They were even dumber than the Iraqi Police/ Army, and that's saying something. Red platoon lit one of the ABP platoons up because they tried to straight up just quit and walk away with their uniforms and weapons.

Did anybody you were with ever call CAS?

If so, what kind? Any A-10s?

Yeah seems like most of my guys either got out and became extremely successful, or basically became druggie degenerates. I just called my old Sgt Major the other day and he's doing great; quit drinking runs his own buisness and smokes weed like a chimney!

Arty mostly, but a10's the first few months. Cobras were rare for some reason.

Pic related

Did you work alongside ANA? Were you the unit's unofficial chaiboy?

Did you ever guard the stargate?

Answer my question milfag.

Nah that was Bravo Company the next tour

What's your record time/temperature for jacking off in a porta-a-shitter on deployment?

Click the post number to indicate who you are replying to user.

Thanks man. I met your lot during Iraq 1 (Desert Storm) and I've liked burgers ever since.

I love how we both despise the Canadians

>2nd LAR in '09

I heard you guys would get high in the desert and shit, and that some Lt or Captain (can't remember) got caught smoking opium by some lances. Fact or horseshit? Ex 2/1 here, so I'm a MEU-baby. Envious that you may have gotten to shoot some people in the face.

How does it feel risking your life for the ZOG and Saudi Arabia?

3/3 wpns co, here. You're a fucking boot OP.

How many times you suck a dick vs how many times you let a fag suck your dick

Yeah, it was my Platoon Commander actually Lt. Stewart. Got swept under the rug, he's now a Major with Marcock. Also put himself up for a bronze star while forgetting to give about 4 of our guys purple hearts. LAR cloud.

How do you go poo in spacesuits?

What's it like being a welfare queen?

It's sick. I get healthcare for the rest of my life, got to Chad the fuck out of 18 year olds with 4 years of free tuition and monthly checks in college, checks for the rest of my life for my messed up back, preference for basically any job I apply to, and 8 years towards federal retirement. Have fun with that student debt pussyhole.

Who gives a shit? What underpass or park are you currently living in/under? Why couldn't it have been you that died to that IED?

What'd you get your degree in faggots? Better be BAMCISing you fuck knuckle.

Good luck getting a job with your "bad back." Good thing I don't hire ex-Mil

you ready to go to north korea?

28 with a 2 bedroom house 20 minutes from the beach. I'm out of the country contracting about half of the year, usually in Jamaica or Dominican Republic. The VA has a shit load of programs to get you on your feet, and you can litterally just take a bus to Virginia and they will give you free housing for being a Vet. Most of the vets on the street are drug addicts or just too stupid to use their benifits, sad but true.

Typical, I knew guys that tried to go MARSOC that had NJPs for underage drinking yet the officer pulls a Phil Anselmo in theater and nothing happens. One of our mortarmen got selected and had to do a float before he could start his additional training (forget what it's called). Still don't know why.

Speaking of drugs in the military, I'm assuming not since east coast, but any experience with 11th Marines? Had some buddies who were in each battalion of theirs and holy fuck Las Pulgas was a mess. Coke, weed, steroids, batshit insane ragers, even a meth case. Not to mention all of the other infractions. Those arty dudes were a bunch of cowboys.

Please kindly ignore the nigger. This is what happens when you let them into your country. Trying to control them is like trying to control a class of 5 year olds with down syndrome.

Every unit has guys who do drugs, personally I didn't except for a bit of Naswar in the Ghan. 2nd LAR loves frying people although, so no shortage of big chicken dinners.