Arguing with european

>arguing with european
>"hey you guys are idiots for letting all those muslims in and fucking things up"
>"lol well look at you and your niggers/mexicans"

Can niggers/mexicans really be compared to ISIS?

Not even remotely close lol, the worst a nigger will do is probably rob you and all of your money and steal your bike ofc and a mexican will breed 45 kids and do occasional drivebys, however isis does frequent terror attacks

What about Los zetas

Just compare the killcounts you numbskull

>implying los zetas commit mass terror attacks
>implying I was talking about mexicans outside of the united states

Silly britbong

"HA HA! hey guys my country isn't AS fucked as yours, check ANNNNND mate." You shit flinging idiots on Sup Forums are retarded, all of you.

Yes. Absolutely.

Spics are completely taking over the US.

Arabs are just a tiny percentage in European countries. You can argue Arabs will take over in the future, for now they're just a tiny percentage.

The cartels are more dangerous for sure.
But they don't spread propaganda or terrorize Americans (in part because the customer is always right), they are more subtle.
Hence at the voting booth, people seem to care more about ISIS.

and you're a virginic decepticon who hides his country out of an irrational fear of being made fun of on an anonymous taiwanese image board site

Slide thread
Have you even seen any chainsaw videos faggot?

Mexicans make ISIS look like boy scouts.

It's not a zero-sum game, mr 58%

That's a lot of words, you could of just typed "I love sucking black cock" and it'd of been quicker. Shit flinging retard spotted.. LOL.

Nice divide and conquer Jew scum. Keep whites arguing over who is more fucked, is that it?

You're genuinely retarded lego boy, puncture your urethra with a hammer and nail. thanks

Kek, divert and avoid. Typical nigger

killing someone on tape =/= planning elaborate terror attacks

nigga learn what a slide thread is

If it isn't a slide thread then this is just a retarded one

Divert and avoid what? Like you said it's an anonymous message board, you are focusing on my flag, not what I said.

KEK.. DIVERT AND AVOID. TYPICAL POO FLINGING SPERGY NIGGER.

I'm sur niggers in your country kill far more than muslim in our by years

epic arguement :^)

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

the day will come when I execute jews like you

>this is a slide thread
>it obviously isnt
>k its just retarded then

Lol canadians

>niggers
Yes, maybe even worse than ISIS
>Mexicans
But we are your greatest ally

does it matter
Both ends are failing in keeping invaders out

>please pay attention to me European white man senpai desu...

Fuck off Mexican. White Americans hate you too! We arnt going to get into a competing defending the shit skins that afflict our societies!

>you
>larping fat nigger IRL
KEK, DIVERT AND AVOID. TYPICAL MANCHILD NIGGER RESPONSE, IDIOT LOL.

Niggers are not that bad as they've always been a part of the culture this country, keep to their ghettos and have a stagnant birth rate.

Beaners on the other hand will be the death of his country.

Yeah but niggers are killing themselves off with violence/abortion in record rates. The population is projected not to grow really at all and stay around 10-15%. Wait until the muslims are 25% of your country and look at the type of damage they do.

Niggers might cause crime but muslims will cause coups/civil war.

As long as you keep sending sexy latinas we'll continue being your best friends.

Very true
Europe is getting cucked and their only response is "56% LOL!"

KEK DIVERTING AND AVOIDING, TYPICAL NIGGER. Sup Forums is trash cause of morons like you.

You mean
>52%

Never
Besides they're receiving their nigger dose from Africa. To me they're way more fucked than the USA
Give them a decade or two for the collapse

It depends what you find worse, rarer but bigger happenings, or smaller ones but way more frequent.

Well even we euros are starting to understand the ingratitude we are getting for saving them from death and famine. But the authorities are also getting it and they are getting harder, break the law and you are out, are getting to sink in.

Europa is a safe haven for true refugees willing to comply to the european way. No wife aor daughter killing allowed, we would also really prefer women not dressing up as penguins.

The penguin clothes are a way to oppress women with their own consent. Also as a side point why do these arabs smoke so much? and where the hell are they getting there foul smelling cigarettes, yuck, smells like smoking used toilet paper.

Nobody i know smoke then i meet this arab man who smells like a garbage burning facility. Do the arabs have no pride at all? why kill yourself with cigarettes or even worse those foul smelling arab cigarettes?

Well, we have the good ol murica to thank for the mudflow to begin with