LAST MEAL BEFORE WWIII???

What will it be, Sup Forums? Korean food will soon be a rare delicacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/18781528
youtube.com/watch?v=wmjtoQ154lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like going to the Asian market and buying shit to eat that still has the eyes in it.

Why the fuck would I want to eat dog?

Really? You faggots really think WWIII is happening?

Only people who don't know any better.

you think korean food is imported? no, you have it because you live near gooks. it will still be there

>eating tofu
It's almost like you enjoy being a faggot

Why would you want to eat Kimchi?

Muricucks are always scared about "muh habbenings" because there just underaged kids that dont what to get drafted.

pol thinks an asspie shooting up a school is the start of WWIII

>implying North Korea has food.

UMA

Who /uma delicia/ here?

Fuck getting drafted. I'd volunteer.

I am making some nice Ramen, like actually good Asian stuff. Not the shitty packs at publix.

I figure we won't be getting exotic food from the far east for a while. What if I am the last of my family to ever have Asian food? Like it gets nuked and then we find out these packets are worth a lot but I chose to eat it now.

I have to make it count. I need to put on a classic concerto and thoroughly enjoy every bite.

Just had sloppy joes on hotdog buns. Gonna go for it again.

pasta with cheese
cup of tea

Same brother, I can legally kill brown people and call it a mistake. Oh no, that guy over there is taking shots at us. Better level that city block from behind cover by calling in CAS. Fuck yes.

I just got a subway sanfwich

Scrapple

Got a potato gratin in the oven. I guess it would be interesting to add some kimchi one time.

recipe?

a burger, a nice one from BK, not McDonalds.

Had some wendy's tendies.

Fried Gook will be plentiful

hope you get shot you racist fuck

Thread reminderer to watch Threads
vimeo.com/18781528

youtube.com/watch?v=wmjtoQ154lw

See you there, second greatest ally :^)

Probably go for some bulgogi grilled. That stuff is awesome. Couple of bottles of soju with a final shot as the first warhead zips across the sky.

Lmao shut the fuck up loser

For me it's the McChicken with extra McChicken sauce. It's the best fast food sandwich.

Some quality sushi for sure.

or what mr big american man? you gonna shoot me through your fibreoptic cable? just stfu kid and let the adults talk, mkay

pussy...
cat.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>Really? You faggots really WISH WWIII is happening?

fixed that for you, friendo.

Hahaha Christ you're embrassasing

Full English and a cup of coffee or steak and eggs with coffee, medium rare.

schlotzy's orginal sandwhich

it wont happend but pretty sure i'd love a plate of pasta before it

schlotzkys is still in business? I thought that they sank with quiznos.

as long as you stfu, I couldnt care less. you see that's the difference between an adult and a child, what you say or think means nothing because you havent earned you stripes yet kiddo. I'm letting you off the hook this time, don't waste your chance.

JUST
SAY
IT

Whataburger
t. Texas
Pic unrelated

>mr big american man

Brits are cringy as fuck.

You should report his hate crime against Americans and we can all laugh at his 10 year prison sentence.

Die in fire shitskin cuk

tendies

It is in the oven right now and I didn't use a recipe.

375 for an hour and a half covered then half an hour uncovered should do it.

I used my nonstick roasting pan because it was a lot of veggies and I hope it gets a nice texture from the heat transfer.

I used my food processor a lot to make things easier.

I grated four onions, like the spring kind, in the food processor, and sautéed them with about two tbsp of butter. I added a bulb of garlic, minced. Then I added some paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper and nutmeg. Then I added about 4 tbsp of flour then 2 cups of cream and 2 cups of milk.

I then added 4 tbsp of sodium citrate and a bunch of different kinds of cheeses I had leftover, grated in the food processor: Valencay, Blue, Gouda, and Romano.

I sliced 5 russet potatoes with the food processor, and 3 purple eggplants, and layered them in the roasting pan with the cheese sauce. I added maybe 1/2 cup of chicken stock to the whole mixture because it seemed pretty thick.

Better call in a TV license check too

I was at the supermarket, almost $20 for a big bag of kimchi. No thanks, I'll spend the $20 on beef instead.

i had some cake and tea before going to bed
will i smell nuke in the morning?

Taco Tuesday nigger

I'm going to drink tequila and Mexican beer until I black out, if Seoul and Guam aren't ashes by morning I'll know something went wrong

That sounds incredibly delicious. Going to experiment tomorrow night.
Good point, he sounds like a ne'er do well. I would assume he doesn't properly license his electronics. He probably uses a VPN to see naked people on the internet too.

>will i smell nuke in the morning?
You'll be hitting REM when the blasts are going off - if you're lucky the shockwave will take you out during while your dreaming, you won't even know what hit you

>hiding behind meme flag
>not understanding the irony

checks out

Mr. Englishman
>gets arrested for racism
Mr. British Man
>gets groomed, pimped and raped
Mr. European Man
>gets ethnically cleansed
Mr. Islander
>gets acid attacked for culturally appropriating island niggers
Mr. Man