Keynesianism is silly

Keynesianism is silly.

3smart5u

Raise minimum wage so people have more money to spend.

Minimum wage does not help people whose work is worth less than the minimum wage.

And I can't barbecue ribs with by inkjet printer. Is that an argument for not having inkjet printers?

What kind of inbred leaf reasoning is this?

But doing that gives other people less to spend. If everyone pays a dollar more for a burger, that is a dollar less they have to spend on something else. Stealing from one person and giving to another does nothing to increase wealth.

The people making less than minimum wage will not just start making more money. They will lose their jobs or go part time. So people making less lose jobs, people making more see no change because they already make more than minimum. Who makes more money?

>being that much retarded
Rich people should be exterminated, simply because they stolen all their money/land/production/nature/water from me.

No slavs allowed thank you

The day will come once again when we pack all of you and your worthless children into a hole and feed you that pollution and practice that crime you brought here.mr. successful business model. Either salaries will increase by 1000% or we take your ownership, either way you will end up dead and you fucking families grown on stolen land will be tortured until they are limbless and only naked brains lying on the ground.

This is why the rest of Yugoslavia hates Slovenia.

Oh really? Is that why we have no crime other than from American bullshit free trade imported Serbians and gypsies? Day will come when capitalist Christians will hang like ripe apples from the trees, all bloody.

How about the capitalist Jews?

> Proven economic theory supported by nearly all economists and tons of empirical data is inferior to meme ideas spread by autistic internet libertarians

Like the other user already said, no slavs allowed.

You people are subhuman.

Austrians have accurate explanations of economics and have consistently made accurate economic predictions.
Keynesians get everything wrong and then move the goalposts.

There's no difference between a Jew and a Christian, they both feed foreigners and exploited natives. Jews and Christians don't belong in Europe, never did, their Satanic(Christian) religion where they break their own written down no-no sins on daily basis and then tell me how i am guilty, they are completely crazy people and surely belong in your imaginary hell. 2000 years and still repeating same bullshit, laundring money in Vatican and feeding USA instead of our much better food. Everything that comes in contact with capitalists and especially USA is foul and rotten to the core, wrapped in nice words like democracy and freedom. I know what you want, you little bible cattle. I just need to look in history how you happily slaughtered white Europeans to conquer for your peace bible.
>says a 30% white crime-ridden warmongering sexually frustrated idiot

What exactly have Austrians predicted so right vs. Keynesians? If they were right we wouldn't recover at all from major economic depressions/recessions etc. with stimulus spending but that's pretty much how things work all of the time. A great example of this is Greece and how they've been completely unable to recover for the most part because they're pursuing austerity.

Keynesianism is great if you want everyone to be a workslave

Austrians predicted housing bubble. Keynesians who crafted Obama stimulus predicted 9% peak unemployment without stimulus, 8% with. They did stimulus and it reached 10%. The Great Depression was make way longer by Keynesian policies of Hoover and Roosevelt. Compare that to depression of 1920, where gov cut spending and depression lasted not 2 years.

I am so happy you feel that way, hopefully you never come here.

I need more keynesian meems