I need a quick rundown on Korean War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo

I need a quick rundown on Korean War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo

1. Are we really doing this?
2. Am I gonna get drafted?
3. What is Russia going to do in response?

1. Yes. It's time for another war like every other generation before us since forever
2. Yeah probably
3. Defend North Korea under 'International law' and declare war on you.

1. Heres hoping.
2. I dont think you will. I dont know drafting in the Us so w/e
3. nothing (heres hoping)

idk
idk
idk

Usually I would say nothing will happen.

But its Trump.

>1. Are we really doing this?

Yes.

>2. Am I gonna get drafted?

Yes, you shouldn't have let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>3. What is Russia going to do in response?

They'll just sit there and watch as you undermine their global influence (just kidding, they're going to war too)

>Korean War 2
>Not knowing that the Korean War has been in a ceasefire but not officially ended
lurk more

>Korean War II
Lol, the Korean War never technically ended, dumbass

1. It looks that way
2. Only if the war drags on or turns into a global conflict
3. They could do anything

>Implying the first Korean War ended

Daily reminder that we could have avoided this but 'Merica gunna 'Merica

wew good thing i have a bunch of diagnosed mental issues so no draft for meeeeee

How on Earth my country any related to your Korean problem? Response on what?

>slavnigger education
it's ok Ivan, go back to your den

>people will show up for the draft

lol no

>1. Are we really doing this?
I wish. Nothing's gonna fucking happen.

>2. Am I gonna get drafted?
No one wants your faggot ass.

>3. What is Russia going to do in response?
IT IS A MYSTERY.

Andrei :3

also I already tried to volunteer and got a medical waiver and signed a 13F opt 40 contract and then two days later apparently someone at the actual battalion rejected me so I don't think I could be drafted anyway

With modern technology the war is going to be over before it begins. North Korea will use nuclear armaments and the US will respond in a way that terrifies our friends and foes

>mfw too old to get drafted

>Trump pre-emptively nukes NK

Make it happen

All I can say is thank god we're not going in to WWIIV with a niggra or vagina at the helm

>draft happens
>go to grad school
>smash the plentiful puss with little competition

It's almost too easy

It would honestly be the perfect way to take out the artillery pointed at Seoul.

Been stock piling meds for years impatiently waiting a nuclear winter. Nb4 "meds expire", no they don't, the military actually disapproved this from big pharma because it was costing them so much money. I'm gonna take over our local grocery warehouse and live like a Kang. I can't wait. Kek

This, and checked.

Nobody's getting drafted. We're fighting with drones. NK will be wiped off the map with ease, but the response from other leaders will lead us into a second cold war due to the fact that it's pretty clear we have the means to level nations at will.
Especially if we break out the naval laser cannons. Those things are actually more devasting than any nuke. Especially if they have any mounted on jets. They hit the target at the speed of light and superheat them with extreme precision until they go down.

No and even if it did this isn't even close to be a world war scenario. No draft. We're never going to war with Russia, sorry Sup Forums

> Are we really doing this?
Yes
>Am I gonna get drafted?
How much money does your Dad have?
>What is Russia going to do in response?
Send snarky tweets to Louis Mensch

dprk has a no strike first policy, fucking chill out. it's completely against their interests to start another war, they'd be obliterated; they can no longer rely on the communist hegemony.

Is 32 too old? Would fight for Trump.

>IIV
Dude please be bait.

Don't wait to get drafted. Enlist now.

When did americans become such wimps?
NUKE THE GOOKS!

If I say it was will you accuse me of only pretending to be retarded

Literally nothing will happen. Calm down, you hyperventilating drama queens.

1. Yes
2. Become transexual, so you won't have to see combat. The real men will just use your boipucci for sexual release back at the barracks.
3. Nuke us

> 1. No
> 2. No
> 3. Nothing

Now go make a thread about how most blonde women in the burger states of america like to get ponded by the BBC instead of dating whites.

>ponded

Like..... forcibly put in a pond?

Nah, I'm just hoping somebody doesn't actually think thats how you do the roman numeral for 3.

no
no
i wonder...

You talk like a war with NK would last more than a few hours, china wont help those fucks.

1. No
2. No
3. Nothing.

I'm signing up, pussy. Marine Corp too. Ready for that action boy.

>Go to watch FoxNews livestream to see if I can learn something to answer OP.
>Some wrinkled titbag is droning on about gender assignment and the olympics.

I can't answer your question OP because I don't fucking know. I'm a retarded burger, and the only thing I know, is that I'm good for making MEAT.

Ravioli, ravioli...

3 weeks max with most casualties in dprk.

south have plenty of shelters in place there undergrounds are equipped with rations gas masks etc.

Us need to call the shots now before dprk get better tech China wont do anything.

Us if needed have the best trained soldiers anyways.

even wikipedia can help you with this shit, nigger

>premarital sex
blue pilled beyond belief

1. Sure.
2. No. 21st century megapower military requires highly trained, willing, and dedicated soldiers. Modern warfare is not compatible with conscription. World War III: This is it edition might see some civilian sectors like commercial pilots be conscripted, but it stops there.
3. Follow china