Nothing is going to happen

All you faggots itching for a war are in for a big disappointment. Absolutely nothing is going to happen. The markets can't take it, the military is stretched thin and unprepared and we cant afford another war. Nothings happening.

>the military is stretched thin
>this meme

youre soooo stupid

15 MINUTES

>military unprepared
You've got a budget of like 700 billion dollars and the largest military and the world and you're unprepared? wew lad

nice prototype, too bad it cost too much and isn't proven in combat.

people who believe anything the media says about NK are retarded.

I agree. They are all LARPing.

but i want to freeze to death in the atomic winter!

"It's happening" is a meme, senpai. This board is full of children and shitposters. Nothing here is legitimate. It's just an entertainment outlet.

oh fugg

Happening

The statement even says "around Guam." NK isn't talking about attacking Guam, they're talking about launching so missiles into the ocean as a show of force.

It's fucking nothing.

Nothing will happen, but certainty not for the reasons you presented.

Probably. But Trump's little fire and brimstone speech didn't qualm my nerves. There's potential for miscalculation.

Unironically this

Anyone with half a brain realizes this is literally nothing.

It's just fun to speculate on.

fug

Are you absolutely sure? Are you aware that Trump doesn't need Congressional approval to invade NK? He can do it today.

>Nothing is going to happen
duh nigga, anyone with a brain knows that

You realize we still field 19 carriers, all able to supply air superiority any where in the world.

It would be a good move, they will eventually be a threat, the country is rife with humans rights abuses and it's run by an unstable lunatic. While I admire traditionalism and know SK is pretty degenerate, I still think a war against these douches could be good. It's not like they are dumb shitskins who can never be reformed like the Middle East.

NOT HAPPENING lol faggot
We're not worried about being bombed by north korea. We are more worried about the senile Kim Jong Drumpf

That's right. Also, NK doesn't have any friends, or an ideology that tells them they will get into paradise and have 30 virgins for blowing themselves up in a crowded street. Once they feel they can't win they will capitulate. After all, we aren't still fighting Japan.

>implying that we aren't aware that nobody will happen

it probably won't happen but its fun and passes the time.

We are fully prepared OP is just a cum guzzling faggot

I don't feel anything strongly about Indian immigration, one way or another. But I'm wondering, are Indians an ally or potential ally?

They're in both parties. Some are based, like Bobby Jindal, and others are cuck fakers like Nikki Haley.

Most Indians I know are mainly concerned about making money and not trying to "fundamentally change America."

Since white people are a small, and largely hated, minority, I think it would be useful if we could have such a numerous ally.

you telling us to sleep?