Based China

Based China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtO5r3EZqFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China for new superpower

They're not dogs, I can't fap to this.

While China is trying to perfect genetic engineering we're bitching at them to stop

While Chinese are recolonizing Africa and are being welcomed by a generation of Africans that sees booting out the colonists as the most retarded decision they've ever made we're bitching at them for it

While we're giving Africans free food, killing farming and creating a population bubble for decades China steps in and does more in a year then us in ten by building roads and shit.

Just think, in 20 years these degenerate gooks will be running things. Not due to some natural ability on their part but because we let them.

Now THIS is absolutely degenerate.

I don't see how this is any different that the tarted-up pageants and 'dance' american whores have their daughters do.

It's not. This is something you can watch on television in america
youtube.com/watch?v=OtO5r3EZqFc

Quit bitching, all you've proven is how great China is. OPs pic is just one more reason to start practicing my mandarin.

>Hate pedos when they're Jews
>Love pedos when they're asian
Makes me think

That's the famous Chinese supermodel, Wei tu Yung and her friend, Tu Yung suk Long Dong

What the fuck

> Based

Here is how you sport a T_D fag.

You forgot my favorites

Nu Such Thig
&
As Tu Yong

wtf I love China now.

In China they embrace that children are sexy and in the U.S. we flaunt them but pretend they're like puppies or something.

Maybe the reason they control everything so flawlessly is because they are the true master race

>that flag
>that comment
Underrated

Maybe they have it right and we've just been cucked into believing otherwise

(((Victoria Secret)))

Why yes, that's exactly my point.

>first the base in Djibouti and now this
Fug

>my eyes

Let me tell you something white man. Your problem is OVERTHINKING things. That's why we are going forward while you are going backward. We are doers just like you used to be in the past. Now you are people who can't do but teach and you now teach bullshit to your children. You keep thinking too much about watching your step in fear of being called racists by mentally ill people. You got lazy and GAVE them their power and now you have this stupid problem that would be laughed at in any asian country,

We are not going to stop perfecting genetic engineering because your ethical overthinking is a road block created by SJWs. We are not going to stop recolonizing Africa because these black men need jobs and we are going to give it to them so they can build up Africa's infrastructure. Here is a tip white man, STOP OVERTHINKING AND JUST DO SHIT!!! Fuck all of those idiots who call you racists and every meanless name in the book. WAKE UP WHITEY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!

>tfw chinks CRISPER themselves into literal whites

They are technically Honorary Aryans already since 1945.

There's poor degenerates in every country, just yesterday I saw a webm of a dead nigger in the middle of the sidewalk getting eaten by a swarm of flies and maggots in france.

The difference between China and the west however is that we don't accept third world migration. While UK and America is getting raped by niggers and muslims we will thrive. In just 50 years America will be under 30% white, I can't wait.

BASED TRUMP

What the fuck is going on in that video?

How many fucking pedo threads are you going to start today you fucking nigger. You've been at it all day.

newfags type SAGE in the option bar

OP kys

Last century was K-12 and college for asian countries because the white man taught us how to do shit. This century and beyond we are now adults doing real work and not cucking around like the leftist youth in western countries. But we won't copy the white man's SJW open immigration bullshit. We are watching you kikes also. You won't infiltrate us.

I think we should be thankful that whites even survive with large numbers.

Put it this way, every people, government, empire, etc. concerned with CONSOLIDATION and DEFENSE are already one step away from destruction.

Why?

Because, that means the era of aggression, expansion, and procreation is over. That's right, white men are struggling to control their world. China is not. So just take it over already, and never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, trust a jew.

Zuckerberg is already planting Jewish agents in the Asian race with his marriage to an Asian. Careful.

I don't know, i think they look kind of cute in a non pedo way, but i guess i can see the outrage

at least they aren't kissing them or fondling them, that's up to US hollywood stars

You will survive this hell you caused upon yourselves but there will be few European countries in the far future that will be considered white. Those countries we can consider doing business with because they fought back this Marxist crap. Also, family ties are strong in Asia. We won't trust a kike that easily even if they are part of the family because they don't look like us. They are not gonna infiltrate the Chinese government that easily because of traditions that determine your god damn place on the ladder.

Chinese maggot therapy

>We won't trust a kike that easily even if they are part of the family because they don't look like us. They are not gonna infiltrate the Chinese government that easily because of...
Fucking retard

Someone has to carry the dream of space exploration and colonization. Don't let the West's mistake of military intervention for oil and self hatred be yours too, Asianbro.

;_;

pedophilia is based

This. They will start by splicing lactose tolerance into their population, but eventually they will start adding things such as aesthetics and eventually they will be white.

And if China conquers Africa, then they may just make Africa white too.

Why are we shitting on china for this? Let the chicks do what they want.