Why not just lift sanctions on North Korea, tell them we will leave them alone as long as they don't attack South Korea...

Why not just lift sanctions on North Korea, tell them we will leave them alone as long as they don't attack South Korea, and then forget about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-artillery_us_58f631a4e4b0b9e9848eb990
archive.is/X2JQn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Death_and_public_reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4lMshMYU71E
twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/885526254149095424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goes against Jewish interests

BECAUSE THATS BORING FUCK U I WANT TO SEE BLOOD SHED!!! (On the TV from the comfort of my own home of course)

We don't want an unstable regime with nukes pointed at us

lolbertarians are funny

>he doesn't know NK is being used a proxy war by the US and China to flex their might
>he doesn't know the Chinese are the ones building the Nukes to keep the Americans on their toes

Fuck NK, the guys a fuckin puppet bitch

NK needs to be in a permanent state of imminent war to keep the army and general population on their toes. They're not going to stop this regardless.

Because that would be a demonstration of WEAKNESS. The WEAK are EXTERMINATED by the STRONG. The United States is STRONG. Next question dipshit?

They're Marxists, literally give an inch and they'll take a mile. Their motivated just as much by base emotions like greed and selfishness as they are ideology, in that the greed makes them readily conditioned. Giving them anything rewards them and conditions them to ask for more.

Do you people honestly think North Korea can threaten the United States militarily? You're all fucking delusional. The only reason they want nukes is so they don't get Iraq'ed or Libya'ed.

Marxism is anti-nationalism you inbred emu

They're not planning to attack the US, but it makes a great boogeyman.

They practice juche not Marxism

Not necessarily, but when it is it would be a weaker culture/ethnicity.

If we lift sanctions, remove our military from South Korea and they still attack, then war might be justified. But until that happens, this is all deep state bullshit.

agree

That's beside his point. NK isn't Marxist or Communist

Kys brainlet

Or...
We can snap the neck of the NK regime in a massive conventional surprise attack, force millions of Nork refugees into China (yeah, fuck them), reunify Korea, and push 2 divisions up to the Chinese boarder. Did I mention fuck China?

jew control over money = war

And get millions of South Koreans killed in the process. Great plan you have there.

They just said they're considering an attack on Guam, you retard bong

>Le Marxism isn't nationalist

Ever heard of the Soviet Union?

>IB b-b-but that was Stalinism!

It was based on Marxism. NK is a leftist regime. That's why the place is an authoritarian shithole that can't feed itself.

Hello kike

You're delusional if you think you can just present propoganda about the NK and expect everyone else to believe it.
North Koreans will fight for their homeland, they literally have an active personnel size comparable to the USA.
The difference is they have something to fight for: where America's just doing the Jews hard work like slaves as usual.

Remember last time you tried invading an Asian country for it's resources with the cover of "freedom"?

>soviet union
>nationalist
They can't feed themselves because of sanctions and some bad economics.
Fuck off jidf

>They just said

That doesn't mean that they're actually planning to do it you mong.

Kike, boomer or propoganda munching retard pls go

pretty much this
same reason (((they))) hate putin, hes doing everything in his power to keep communists from taking back russia

Americans send a crying tourist to North Korea who mysteriously died in USA, disappeared, no autopsy demanded from parents and after that came ban on tourist travels to North Korea from USA, yeah i know land of freedom and choice, but still not allowed to travel to North Korea, since then it might be revealed that North Korea isn't the boogie man.

Agreed, that's why we should do what I said in OP.

this would cause every country in the world to try and make nuclear weapons. Think about it if the usa backed down and lifted sanctions the arms race for nukes would be insane. Every single one of those countries would point a nuke at us.

>Every single one of those countries would point a nuke at us.
You guys ever try not trying to jew out poor developing nations?
>REEEEEEEE stop posturing to defend your people goy!!

ITT keyboard Komandos who know nothing about the Korean military situation.

What is hard to gauge is the devotion of the population to their great leader.

I truelly wonder what would happen if Kim's head would suddenly explode...

Would NK's citizen breath a sigh of relief and strive to a better life or do the opposite and go even more nuts?

Didn't exactly worked too well after Saddam was removed...

What are you going to about those artillery positions, genius?

Not an argument mate.

>be dumb American tourist
>stupidly break foreign law in tyranny land
>get beat into a coma
>die
>cat people mock you online months later

>Didn't exactly worked too well after Saddam was removed...
That's because Saddam was an innocent man.
As was gaddafi.
Oh my but guess (((who))) they pissed off?

Chances are that the military would fill the power vacuum.

Great question General. What do you normally do about fixed artillery positions that have been dug into the same spot for 60 years? The NK military technology and tactics is seriously from the 1950s.

Why do countries want nukes? Why does the U.S.A. have nukes?

Actually, all of the Jewish propaganda is now panicked that Trump may actually do it.

>Why not just lift sanctions on North Korea, tell them we will leave them alone as long as they don't attack South Korea, and then forget about them?

you ain't selling any tickets with that shit

NK citizens are brainwashed into loving Kim. What happens when the idol you were forced to praise and admonish every day from the moment you were born dies? You can imagine. It's the same cycle as the middle east, same story, different nation. The common factor is the USA, I wonder why?

>Why do countries want nukes?
prevents Murrica from getting up in yout shit stealing your natural resources

>Why does the U.S.A. have nukes?
murrica the greatest killers on the globe so of course we team up with Australia to build and keep the deadliest weapons

huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-artillery_us_58f631a4e4b0b9e9848eb990

>inb4 huffingtonpost

So break it down for me m8. Share with the group your vast knowledge of all things Korean.

Let's archive archive.is/X2JQn

The same fucking leaf in every thread. Tell us about the rothschilds again you commie loving faggot.

>died 1 year after he was beaten

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Death_and_public_reactions
>At the request of Warmbier's family, an autopsy was not performed, and only a postmortem external examination was conducted.[74] Doctors speculated that the cause of death could have been a blood clot, pneumonia, sepsis or kidney failure
>After his death, Young Pioneers, the tour company that organized the trip for Warmbier, announced that it would no longer accept American citizens on its tours.

American miracles

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-artillery_us_58f631a4e4b0b9e9848eb990
So the Jewish press is now shilling against military action in Korea? Why would that be? Like I said, these positions are known targets. They have already been targeted with weapons appropriate for the target. The key is to strike first and hard.

Archived that for you
archive.is/X2JQn

That guy is just reporting on the reality of the situation. The positions are not all known and before we could eliminate them all the damage would be catastrophic.

>That guy is just reporting on the reality of the situation
Right, based on his TS/SCI and SAP from his years working targeting cells in Korea.

b-but then how could we create fear in the goyim to allow us to control them!?!

I'm not spoonfeeding a double digit IQ mongrel m8.
Lurk moar.

Ok, post some evidence that we know all the artillery positions and taking them out in a timely manner wouldn't be a problem.

Right, you don't know shit. Just another internet tryhard neverserved who thinks they "really" know what's going on. Go back to /x/

>you don't know shit
Actually, I wasn't the one begging for information
Lol

>post some evidence
Hmm, barking up the wrong tree m8. Posting classified info on the internet is more like a DWS/HRC thing.

None the less, think about it. You don't think we have people who's job it is to know exactly where those positions are? You have no idea of our capabilities.

you're a dumb faggot who doesn't know shit

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't need your information. It's called the Socratic method. You see, you say something stupid, and I destroy your argument with more questions.

You seem to have a lot of faith in our intelligence services. History is not on your side.

>implying other countries haven't been trying to get nukes

>then forget about them
gooks, like niggers, multiply
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

What can you tell me about Synthetic Aperture Radar without going to google?

So don't let them in.

Well we obliterated Japan pretty utterly. If you're referring to Vietnam we never actually invaded Vietnam.

The USA should recognize the superior morality, intellect and might of North Korea and knee down, abandoning its old jewish masters.
It's time to recognize a leader when you see one and fight for what is right. Long life to supreme leader Kim Jong-un!

It's good you can admit that you're wrong. Go worship your beady eyed little idol.

I challenge you to find me one site or expert, just one, that argues we can take out their artillery in a timely manner before it will devastate Seoul. If you do, I will be more open-minded. I didn't know anything about Synthetic Aperture Radar, looks interesting though.

>don't let them in
Unfortunately for Canada it's much to late, and I'm not in charge. The best we can hope for is WW2 style internment camps, but you know the slants with kike friends and assets would just pay their way out.

This makes the most sense but red scare cold war democrats and fuckin warcuck publicans don't understand that every nation has the right to thrive under whatever retarded ideology it has given itself, even if that ideology is gommunism.

Fuck domino theory, that shit is over. It's time to bring our boyz home and grooooo

Boogeyman syndrome is the only reason we keep NK alive. They are the last thing that allow us to have a real red scare, especially since China is capcom instead of fullcom.

We could take over NK culturally with just 2 decades anyway. Why intervene militarily. It is getting tiresome. Asian insurgents in forests and mountains aren't fun to fight. Nuclear weapons are bad 4D ert

Because we want to control their banking industry and economy, duh.

>It's time to bring our boyz home and grooooo
Nah, it's time to nuke the fuck out of everything and start over minus the jews and the mongrels
>inb4 war is hell etc, been there don't care

Let's just be a pussy get fucked hard by someone that wants us dead for historical reasons... I'm sure we can be fiends!

with a pussy at the helm, that just might happen faggot

Wrong.

North Korea's Juché ideology is incredibly nationalistic. Learn about Kim Il Sung. It is a different bread of Marxism from Marxism-Leninism.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lMshMYU71E

Gaddafi was a nationalist too. The USA loves taking out nationalists. Look at CIA interventions since the 50s, starting with Mossadegh.

twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/885526254149095424

(PS: I know that guy is BLM. Get over it. His facts are correct in this instance.)

>expert
>artillery
> I didn't know anything about Synthetic Aperture Radar, looks interesting though.
>expert
Yeah, who the fuck are these "experts"? Honestly name one? Most are CFR shills. None of them understand our actual capabilities. Everyone acts like they know more than they actually do.

>with a pussy at the helm, that just might happen faggot
Last time I checked obongo is gone

Ever heard of north Vietnam?

da edg

The only creatures which will survive your nuke solution is the cockroaches.

How else will our military industrial complex fool right wing retard patriots into fighting their wars and lining their pockets then?

Ah the old "You're a pussy if you don't want war" bull shit. Nigger tier.

>The only creatures which will survive your nuke solution is the cockroaches
pfffft, just duck and cover, that's what they told me in primary school (yeah I'm fucking forty). Creative humans can survive a nuclear war, the rest? Well maybe they don't deserve a spot

What else do you expect from right wing retards who think fighting some politician's war is "patriotic"

'Cept all of the usual suspects are shilling hard against war with Korea.

North Korea can't even fuck South Korea. THAD will take care of NK's defective armaments like nothing. They will be taken over culturally before the US military ever lays a finger on them. It won't be like Gaddafi and Saddam at all.

Even China is starving them out now.

N. Korea doesn't have a central bank. one of the conditions of the Rothschild machine is that US Presidents first order of business is to ensure that all financial blocs receive central banks. wanna make a difference for the entire globe, ....

(((The usual suspects))) are usually shilling for these wars. In nearly every CIA/USA intervention multinational private sector interests get their hands on expensive resources previously inaccessible to them.

>right wing retards who think fighting some politician's war is "patriotic"
Some people just like shooting things, but mountain dwelling gooks just need a good kike H-bomb. I've been in kandahar, not a nice spot, they could have used a nuke as well

we have a huge Army base in S. Korea enforcing the cease fire in a war which ever ended; while our borders remain porous, our people are victimized and border patrol/INS/ICE have been on stand down since '65.

>just ask Best Korea nicely to leave everyone alone

this is what libcucks actually believe

kill yourself, faggot