How To Lower our Gun Violence Rates

Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American. Born and raised in a Republican family, I cherish the 2nd Amendment. Even though I love that the 2A grants me the privilege to own all the firearms I have, I am not arrogant enough to say that the 2A is perfect, because it isn't. It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore. The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to own and bear firearms.

Change #1 - Complete and total ban on assault weapons. I have owned firearms for over 3 decades, and never once have I owned an assault weapon because no one needs one. My pistols and long guns are more than enough for self defence, hunting, and militia purposes. The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings. We could eliminate our immense gun problem by banning all assault weapons.

Change #2 - Restrict clip sizes to a maximum of 10 bullets. No one needs more than 10 bullets loaded into their gun at one time. Really think about it. One well placed shot is all it takes to kill an animal or human being. Why do people need 30 bullet clips? The only people who use them are mass shooters looking to cause a large amount of bloodshed. This would be very helpful in eliminating our gun problem.

Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm. I'm talking about extensive background checks, mental health and IQ testing, etc. This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns. This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

All these changes are really geared towards solving the huge gun problem that our country faces. I feel that they are very realistic and would not infringe on the 2nd Amendment which I love very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

andalusiastarnews.com/2017/03/16/nationwide-gun-sales-down-since-inauguration/
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, I keep hearing about assembling an AR-15 on here, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to the the parts to build one, and how tough it is to build one. I live in California, so I have nobody to ask about this kind of shit.

nice clip

>Change #1
not necessary
>Change #2
not necessary
>Change #3
Vetting processes is just a way (((they))) want to get guns banned without actually calling it a gun ban.

Here's common sense: Any human should have the ability to defend themselves with a firearm. They're a person, not a statistic.

California has more gun owners than any other state.

No one give a shit about your bait.

Slide thread by anti-civil liberty regressive.
/sage/

fuck off

Poor b8 m8.

>when you take mbloc to seriously

>the spoon made me fat

Hahahahaha, no.
>muh assault weapons
>clip
>(((extensive background checks)))
Nice try with the gop flag and all though

GTFO SHILL!

>Change #1
They're limited to the point of being unrealistic for your average spree killer to obtain.
>Change #2
They tried that, it didn't work.
>Change #3
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Also "assault weapon" deaths are infanticimile compared to those of handguns, as your post states should be completely legal.

Your problem isn't gun laws, it's public indoctrination.

Reclaim your brain!

It's very nice of you to let us know your opinion but I have a solution maybe you should just restrict yourself and fuck off about our 2nd amend . The reason you can give voice to your opinion is because the 2nd amend protects the 1st amend. Don't be so quick to give up your rights.

Show your real flag or you're LARPing.
Wise herb this thread in the options field.

Copy paste thread, kys leaf

>Even though I love that the 2A grants me the privilege
The 2A doesn't grant any privileges, cuck. It forbids the government from infringing on a right.

>The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to own and bear firearms.

Bullshit! I have already debunked your stupid arguments, and yet you persist in spamming the same regurgitated crap on thread after thread.
You are not a Republican or a gun owner,
and you only claim to be in an attempt to make your ridiculous proposals seem "reasonable". The fact is that you are incapable of reason, and can't accept any arguments rebutting your stupid proposals.

Look at this cuck wanting to ban assault weapons. Could it be he's a moderate republican which the party doesn't need anymore. Fuck off cuck assault weapons are how we will dethrone a tyrannical government if one ever comes to power. I'll have as much bullets in a mag as it currently allowed. Leave the Republican Party cuck.

>#1 Over 60% of gun violence is committed with pistols. Less than 5% is committed with "assault weapons". What about mass shootings? Less than 40% of mass shootings is done with "assault weapons" most are done with pistols.
>#2 Multiple mass shootings have occurred in states with this restriction in place, has not changed anything, and will not change anything if implemented nation wide.
>#3 Fair point, same should be applied to the 1st amendment and voting.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ASSAULT WEAPONS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>No one needs more than 10 bullets loaded into their gun at one time.

Except someone facing down a cartel gang with full auto AKs,
perhaps.

>Really think about it.

You should take your own advice.

>One well placed shot is all it takes to kill an animal or human being.

As long as your not being shot at or attacked, it is relatively easy to place one shot when you have all day.

>Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm.

Starting with you, you are obviously low IQ and irrational based on your continual spamming.

>This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns.

Except for the criminals that would steal them, or buy them on the black market, leaving the law abiding citizen at a disadvantage in firepower and capacity.

>This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

The one in your mind? Why not look at the South American gun problem which is far worse?

GUN OWNERS ARE *buuuUUUUUURP* STUPID MORTY, THEY JUST WANT TO SHOOT SCHOOLS WITH THEIR ASSAULT RIFLES THAT COMMIT LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF MURDERS IN AMERICA.

Boss level pwnage!

I'm fairly sure this is copypasta. Ive seen this exact same list of ideas too many times. 'Mandatory Extreme Vetting' is a sad meme.

>1 post by this ID
>pasta argument
sage

True! With some changes.

>Clip sizes
>30 bullet clips
Fuck off, libkike. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Also, reloading is a fairly easy task and takes about a second to 2 seconds for anyone whose familiar with the weapon they're using. Also, how are you going to regulate that? Do you even have the slightest idea exactly how many (((30 bullet clips))) there are already in private hands? Good luck trying to take those away or getting people to turn them over to you and your merry band of cucks and yids.

Eat shit niggertoucher

Also, eat my fuckin' dick.

SAGE.

REPORT.

SAME THREAD EVERY OTHER DAY.

Go watch CNN and think about how much you love Michael Bloomberg. Your bait is old and it won't change any minds. Pol is mainly a catharsis stop trying to fuck it up.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

The fuck?

this thread again? fuck off youre worse than the libtards that fill my country, and thats saying something. saged

Nice copy paste faggot, as if this EXACT SAME THREAD hasn't appeared every 12 hours for the last few weeks.

Neck yourself

You're an idiot. 2nd amendment was not created in case deer rose up against us. It's because people like you think the government should run our lives. Statistically almost all "gun violence" (stupid term since it is the HUMAN who is violent) is carried out by handguns, not "assault" rifles. Check out the table FROM THE FBI's website.. This doesn't even distinguish between bolt actions and semi autos/"assault". I thinky the OP is a cuck, paid shill, gender fluid, Google employee.

i can already say, this isn't going to happen
Change #1: I'll have my assault rifle, and I'll have it if I want to! 'Cause America.
Change #2: That'll do more damage to clip manufacturers stateside and make a black market demand for bigger clips.
But the bigger one
Change #3: Vetting processes keep guns out of the hands of people who actually need them, basic citizens who just want to peacefully protect themselves with a bigger stick. I'm not saying outright get rid of the vetting processes we have now, because it's already pretty rigorous, at least where I live, but more regulations only do more harm than good.

sage
/thread

Can I get a can for all this spam?

(((You))) fucking kill yourselves you gun grabbing kike saged this post saged in all fields 2nd amendment is non-negotiable and I hope you die in your sleep

agent 47?

Fuck your copypasta slide thread, lefty. Eat a cock.

Wow - I really believe you OP!

You obviously love that the gov't gives us the (((privilege))) of owning guns.

Massive shill at work. Which anti gun group pays you?

>how to lower gun violence
ban niggers. that's it.

>I love 2A, but...
Nice try faggot!

It's not like we can ban gun ownership for blacks - that would cause a meltdown among so many political factions.

Nice copypasta. Have some sage to flavor it up.

Have you seen our goddamn laws?
>10 round capacity
>2 week wait period for purchases
>Ammo requires background checks
>Special test required for handguns
>Cannot be used for self defense

>assault weapons

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

Assault weapon = anything scary looking

OP gets it! I recently sold all of my rifles after my wife had a sit down with me and laid out all of her concerns. I came to realize that even though "I" don't use my guns for evil, that promoting gun rights allows "other" people to do just that. So by promoting the ownership of assault rifles I am culpable in the deaths of innocent children.

Once my wife helped me to realize that I could no longer stand to see those guns in my household and I sold them at a local buyback. Definitely took a hit on their value but I feel good knowing I'm doing my part.

I don't "want" the government to step in and do something about this but if gun owners refuse to hear common sense then I think pic related is a necessary thing.

It's the niggers stupid.

Fuck off.

Literally remove niggers from the country and all the (((gun violence))) disappears.

>gun loving American

A "gun loving American" wouldn't use a propaganda term such as "assault weapon". It's a made up term by anti-gun activists.

Ban guns.
Ban the internet.
Ban people

Come take it.

Does her son agree with her?

>How To Lower our Gun Violence Rates
ban niggers

problem solved overnight

Don't be a flat-tire,
Bin that satire.

Sage
Faggot
Nigger
Leaf

only one way to curb gun violence. and you can do it without banning rifles of any sort.

Ban modern handguns and only allow black powder revolvers.

The majority of gun violence is niggers with hipoints and glawk fowties. force them to use bp and they'll never learn how to clean or reload their weapons. gun violence ends right there.

Omg fuck off

>Refers to Gun Violence
>Implies crimes involving guns
>Doesn't specify exclusively to using guns for crime

As it's been said again and again, its the people, not the guns.

Sure, #3 tries to answer this problem, but in a bureaucratic government like ours with so many special interests having a greater say than the average citizen and politcal parties being able to influence the people assigned to do the checks, what you're indirectly asking for is not "big gubment takin' mah guns" but political groups saying who and who can't have guns on a nationwide level.
Some asshat from New York City will be telling someone out in Buttfuck, Montana that he can't own a gun because his IQ doesn't meet what a New Yorker thinks is competent and comes from a background that New Yorker considers to be an invalidating factor.
Likewise, there are gun enthusiasts out in the country who like to use guns on their own personal property in the ways a cosmopolitan LA/NYC person would think is unnecessary. Or even, say for example, a guy goes out on his dozen acre property at night to go check on something, and he isn't sure what the hell he's going to come across. A ten round clip or mag is going to take more time to reload, whereas a thirty round mag is going to save him reload time to dispatch whatever the hell's coming after him.
Overall, you are approaching legislation like its some magic fairy that's the best solution to a problem. It's not. What we have in the US of A is not a gun problem, but a social and cultural problem. And it's not the video games, movies, or comic books either, or the NRA. It has to do more with how youth (most of these shooters being) are raised (often in single mother homes), it has to do with how directionless normie mainstream culture is, how it is essentially meaningless and how those who don't fit in, lack the charm, or go against the mainstream are treated like shit. It's the culture that put many of us user's on here. That's the problem.

End the war on drugs. Problem solved.

Fuck off.

This thread again...

If we got rid of all the niggers, I imagine it would go down considerably. I bet someone already said that though.

we have been stricken with The Black Plague.

you clearly don't give an actual fuck about 2A, cunt

We don't need to lower gun violence, we need to increase it.

>ban on assault weapons
>firearms =/= assault weapons

as soon as you intend to assault anyone with anything it becomes an assault weapon. This "assault weapon" meme has got to go.

sage this shit, same thread keeps popping up. fuck you OP you scum.

beyond fucking easy

you can buy a stripped lower and mail order every part. If you have a vice you can even install the barrel yourself.

Fuck off Overconfident shill

Have you tried fucking googling it?

If you remove gang murders from the statistics, the usa had a nearly identical gun murder rate as australia per capita.

saged because you simply didn't ban niggers

Heres australias gun death rate. 1 in 5 deaths are suicides (20%). So say 200 per year - 40 (20%) leaves 160 murders per year. Population of 20 million, so 160 x 15 to bring pop up to 300 million = 2400 gun murders per year.

backstory?

>1 post by this ID

y'all been CTR'd

sage

It's really not hard. I've grew up with them but you can find videos on jewtube on everything about them.

> muh assault weapons
> clips

Op is noguns faggot

Party Van Man, just go

You're a shill faggot. There's no such thing a 30 bullet clip. It's a 30 round magazine there genius.

We don't have a gun violence problem, we have a nigger problem. Remove the niggers and the spics for good measure, and shootings would be a tiny fraction of what they are now.

True. I don't see nigger on nigger murder as a crime. Why are we discouraging it?

We are all human beings regardless of pigment level

>Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm. I'm talking about extensive background checks, mental health and IQ testing, etc. This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns. This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

even if this prevents YOU from owning?

I literally want to have Gladiator style death matches for the gangs and sell season tickets. They get the glory of decimating their rivals in a contained arena setting, and we get the benefit of them decimating each other in a contained setting. Not a far cry from the niggerball we have now, except most leave via the morgue instead of the locker room

OP is of course, a fake, a fraud, a bitch, a faggot, and a fake fraudlent bitch ass faggot, who doesn't deserve a reply.

The fact that your'e asking Sup Forums for firearms advice is a bad sign. It's not difficult but you really shouldn't start out as a noguns with that shit.

Visit calguns. Read ALL of the shit, because you go to jail if you fuck it up, and California is constantly inventing new ways to fuck it up.

You should have shot your wife.

I clearly wasn't talking about human beings. I was talking about niggers.

No fuck you. This exact thread happened last week.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

1. Define "assault weapon"
2. Places with high gun ownership have lower crime
3. Overall gun sales have gone down and violent crime has gone up over the last few years.
andalusiastarnews.com/2017/03/16/nationwide-gun-sales-down-since-inauguration/
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released

>Restrict clip sizes to a maximum of 10 bullets.
cherishes second amendment yet calls rounds bullets
FRAUD